4.5

John A.
San Pedro, CA
07/20/2020
This planet has no room for this kind of treatment from perfessonals
About 6 weeks ago I have my 31 ft RV parked at home depot and some things wrong it with my trans so I thought well this falcon towing says it will be there the next day to pick it up and take it to sun valley RV shop so it could get pretty well I have to find my own ride there and its not close so that morning I took off because it didn't get there when it said or would so I call 1 hour later to see if they are coming and they tell me they tried taking it there be got rejected BS BS whatever so I ask them where my RV in the impound they replied so I get there and they want me to pay it get it out I was offended so I call triple aaa and they tell me I used all my towes and I tell them the job was not finished but still no help so falcon tells me 2 days later that they will pull it out and put it in the side 157th and main in gardens so triple aaa and falcons towing are really trying to either get my RV are just race hate on me today im still not sure but for a month in a half I stayed in that RV no water they took my batteries 3 different tome when I would go look for food and they rob me for everything I had because they made sure I could not lock it the wouldn't even let me charge my phone even when I had to call 911 because I was having heart issues wow karma but I finally got it towed because I had my friend call and get aaa they came right away towed me now this is freeway towing because falcon said they don't have a truck that big what? So how did they get it there well freeway towing most of been good freods of falcon because they left me on the side of home depot in front of the fire hydraint with no brakes. With my driveshaft off and slammed in to my RV and then took off oh and they left me in the red zone so o I cam start all over again. With them getting my RV I call freeway to tell them what happen and they said oh well .oky dorky now. Im having trouble breathing haven t had a chance to take my medicine in 9 day three different meds and last time I was like this I almost did had to have heart surgury so please be very caution because these guys think they can just do that to some one bully aren't cool I went without for days even my girlfriend abandan me she probably in on it to so expect some changes got if I don't die I all have some. Act right for that as and im going to get them were it hurts there check book stupid thanks

LaVerne M.
06/08/2020
My driver Emilio was very respectful
Emilio was great.
SVI: 178938

ME
Meagan E.
Carson, CA
11/13/2019
Helpful and efficient
Your tech Anthony 157163 was very helpful pleasant and very efficient. I would definitely request and refer him if needed again.
Very pleasant...real good spirits!
Thanks again!
Meagan Edwards

DK
Dee K.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
08/16/2019
Fast, dependable, pleasant & helpful.
Walter was on time, on point & efficient.

REZA B.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
08/06/2019
Our car needed a tow because of an electrical issue. Their service man Sergio came and tested the car and provided a detailed description of what the two possible issues might be. Both Sergio and his manager, with whom we talked over phone, were very courteous and helpful. They made what typically is a frustrating experience a lot more pleasant. We highly recommend them.

Maxine L.
Inglewood, CA
06/29/2019
The customer service from Rogalio svo # 8347
Your representative Rogalio svo 8347. Was very courteous, good patience, and very professional. I will definitely refer all my Kaiser Permanente coworkers to your place of Business because of this one act of kindness speaks alot about your employees. Thank you!

CJ
Charles J.
San Pedro, CA
09/21/2018
Excellent Car Service, but...
I got my vehicle towed to this location and they did a wonderful job on my car, but when I got my car I notice vehicle damage and was sent to a local shop. I was given the run around by the owner of the local shop and I started paying for rentals to come to my car not being touched all weekend. Long story short, I gave up on getting it fixed by them, and I should have went through my insurance. Just an FYI check your vehicle before leaving the lot.

YB
YVONNE B.
10/26/2011
I received excellent service form all of the employees I encountered at Falcon. The tow truck driver was very courteous.

PR

5 stars. I am totally satisfied

DARRIUS R.
Torrance, CA
09/06/2011
bitter with the sweet.........
I've done business with Falcon before and its been a wonderful experience. Lately, the last two times have been not so pleasurable. The service was done but not completed on two occasions and now i'm hesitant to bring my car in, even for an oil change.

MARQUES D.
Torrance, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/06/2011
Great service!!!!! Very friendly!

ET
ESKLA T.
08/25/2011
Very Efficent
I was very satisfied with the overall attention to detail and explanation regarding the repairs of my vehicle and excellent customer service.

GW
GINA W.
Lynwood, CA
08/23/2011
very satisfied
Thank you for servicing my vehicle. I am very pleased. Thanks again.