CJ
Charles J.
San Pedro, CA
09/21/2018
Excellent Car Service, but...
I got my vehicle towed to this location and they did a wonderful job on my car, but when I got my car I notice vehicle damage and was sent to a local shop. I was given the run around by the owner of the local shop and I started paying for rentals to come to my car not being touched all weekend. Long story short, I gave up on getting it fixed by them, and I should have went through my insurance. Just an FYI check your vehicle before leaving the lot.

YB
YVONNE B.
Los Angeles, CA
10/26/2011
I received excellent service form all of the employees I encountered at Falcon. The tow truck driver was very courteous.

PR

5 stars. I am totally satisfied

DARRIUS R.
Torrance, CA
09/06/2011
bitter with the sweet.........
I've done business with Falcon before and its been a wonderful experience. Lately, the last two times have been not so pleasurable. The service was done but not completed on two occasions and now i'm hesitant to bring my car in, even for an oil change.

MARQUES D.
Torrance, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/06/2011
Great service!!!!! Very friendly!

ET
ESKLA T.
Los Angeles, CA
08/25/2011
Very Efficent
I was very satisfied with the overall attention to detail and explanation regarding the repairs of my vehicle and excellent customer service.

GW
GINA W.
Lynwood, CA
08/23/2011
very satisfied
Thank you for servicing my vehicle. I am very pleased. Thanks again.