Latest Review about 1 month ago

DK
Dee K.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
08/16/2019
Fast, dependable, pleasant & helpful.
Walter was on time, on point & efficient.

REZA B.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
08/06/2019
Our car needed a tow because of an electrical issue. Their service man Sergio came and tested the car and provided a detailed description of what the two possible issues might be. Both Sergio and his manager, with whom we talked over phone, were very courteous and helpful. They made what typically is a frustrating experience a lot more pleasant. We highly recommend them.

Maxine L.
Inglewood, CA
06/29/2019
The customer service from Rogalio svo # 8347
Your representative Rogalio svo 8347. Was very courteous, good patience, and very professional. I will definitely refer all my Kaiser Permanente coworkers to your place of Business because of this one act of kindness speaks alot about your employees. Thank you!

CJ
Charles J.
San Pedro, CA
09/21/2018
Excellent Car Service, but...
I got my vehicle towed to this location and they did a wonderful job on my car, but when I got my car I notice vehicle damage and was sent to a local shop. I was given the run around by the owner of the local shop and I started paying for rentals to come to my car not being touched all weekend. Long story short, I gave up on getting it fixed by them, and I should have went through my insurance. Just an FYI check your vehicle before leaving the lot.

YB
YVONNE B.
Los Angeles, CA
10/26/2011
I received excellent service form all of the employees I encountered at Falcon. The tow truck driver was very courteous.

PR

5 stars. I am totally satisfied

DARRIUS R.
Torrance, CA
09/06/2011
bitter with the sweet.........
I've done business with Falcon before and its been a wonderful experience. Lately, the last two times have been not so pleasurable. The service was done but not completed on two occasions and now i'm hesitant to bring my car in, even for an oil change.

MARQUES D.
Torrance, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/06/2011
Great service!!!!! Very friendly!

ET
ESKLA T.
Los Angeles, CA
08/25/2011
Very Efficent
I was very satisfied with the overall attention to detail and explanation regarding the repairs of my vehicle and excellent customer service.

GW
GINA W.
Lynwood, CA
08/23/2011
very satisfied
Thank you for servicing my vehicle. I am very pleased. Thanks again.