Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

Calhan, CO
GMC Envoy
12/10/2018
Wonderful service, as always
Chris always takes time to explain to me what is going on with my vehicle. Daisy always greets me by name. I feel that my vehicle is on good hands at Falcon Auto.

DOUG P.
Elbert, CO
HUMMER H3
12/09/2018
Quick Service
I had a nail in my tire which I brought in for repair. Turned out the nail did not go all the way through so no patch was necessary. They got me in earlier to my appointment and I was on the road quickly.

John S.
Nissan Rogue
12/05/2018 Category: Service
John said that the business customer service and attention was good. He said that the product and work was excellent and to keep up the good work.

ROGER B.
Mazda CX-5
11/29/2018
Flexible quick service
These folks are my go-to place for anything tires and wheels, and now I find they do just about anything else as well, including engine swaps. Chris explains everything well, even stuff I didn't come in for, and Daisy will do her best to work you in in a pinch and keep you in stitches in the meantime. Very reasonable and no pressure.

Michael D.
Colorado
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend this business for service.

AW
AMY W.
11/19/2018
Went on for new tires . . .
I went in for new tires, and that's what I left with! I'm very happy with the new tires (Michelin Premier LTX) for my Ford F150, and noticed an immediate improvement in handling before I even got out of the parking lot. The staff at Falcon Auto was, as always, friendly and helpful. Thanks to everyone there!

MA
MAGGIE A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Ford Flex
11/14/2018
Customerservice
Wonderful customerservice , Daisy & Chris were so friendly , polite , knowledge about tires , quick service , no wait time

RICK B.
Jeep Cherokee
11/09/2018
Step 1 is done...
I took my “new” Jeep in for a pre-purchase checkout. They went over my Jeep with a fine-tooth comb, and gave me a list of things that needed fixing. Most were just old age related, but there were a few that needed immediate attention. The first was the brake system, which pretty much needed a complete rebuild. The Jeep now stops so much better, and the brakes feel normal, as opposed to mushy and slow to engage. Next job: Add another U-joint to the driveshaft to compensate for the high lift.

KASIE M.
Calhan, CO
GMC Yukon XL
11/08/2018
Convenient location to where I live - understanding, knowledgeable staff
Chris is understanding when my husband and I opt to do some of the repairs at home, knowing that my husband CAN do them. We have the shop do the repairs we do not have the equipment to handle. I have been to shops that have literally tried to refuse to allow me to take my vehicle unless I let them do ALL repairs they recommend. For an example, my vehicle has a tire pressure sensor system, and one sensor is bad. This does not impact the safe handling of the vehicle: manual pressure gauges still works and I check all the tires frequently. that sensor is a considerable sum to replace, and both sensors on that axle must be replaced together, doubling the expense. I would far prefer to use those funds to repair something critical, like O2 sensors, the alternator, etc., that DO impact the safe operation of my truck. One shop said they were "restricted by law" to not release my truck until all recommended repairs were done, by them of course. This was the same shop who tried to tell me that my serpentine belt was "checked" and needed replacing. It had JUST been replaced while I was in California, unbeknown to THIS shop. I no longer use them or refer people to them. Fool me once, may be a misunderstanding, try to out and out mislead me, I do not need your services, thank you.

David H.
Nissan Murano
11/08/2018 Category: Service
David said the service is great, the staff is very helpful and the pricing is fair.

Michael D.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were friendly. They provided great service.

David R.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was great.

Mike W.
10/27/2018
Dodge Ram 3500 Dually set of new tires
Clearly outlined optipns; competitive pricing;Good customer service; timely service.Thanks

MIKE W.
10/27/2018
Ford Escape Hybrid Power Steering Repair
Analysis accurate, repairs appropriate and timely; staff friendly and professional

David B.
Colorado Springs, CO
10/22/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff is very knowledgeable and the pricing is reasonable.

MARCO C.
10/21/2018
Auto Service with the small town touch
Falcon Auto has been taking care of my cars for almost a decade and I wouldn't go anywhere else. They have always had my issues fixed right the first time and I always felt like I was important to them. Falcon Auto is a locally owned business with the small town feel that treats you like family.

GV
Gary V.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said they always have treated them well and they have gone there for years.

TF
TODD F.
Nissan Titan
10/17/2018
Great customer service!
My Truck always gets great inspection as service.
I love that they look at all fuilds, check for leaks and make requirements of needed repairs for the future.

Julie H.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business was extremely helpful and got her in at the last minute. They fixed her tire and it was great.

TW
Tim W.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business was honest and took care of the issues.