Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

PK
Pat K.
Colorado Springs, CO
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Pat said she has used this business for 22 years, and the staff do a good job.

EF
Earl F.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Earl said Chris is really good and really helpful. He knows what he's doing. The business does a really good job.

BC
Bob C.
Ford Thunderbird
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was great.

TV
TIM V.
Nissan Titan
04/06/2019
Great service.
The team is always very professional. I like their appointment system. You know when your vehicle will be worked on. No guessing.

MORGAN H.
04/04/2019
Finally found a fair and honest repair facility
Falcon Auto is honest and does the right thing the first time. I took my car in for the first time a few weeks back and rather than quoting me the same $600.00+ price that everyone else sis, they provided me with a much less expensive ($100.00) option to fix the issue direct. I appreciated the honesty that they gave me. I also just got my oil changed with them, and there wait was short, and the cost was about the same as it was if i was to change the oil myself. Great bunch of workers over there. They ahve earned my business and I am selective of who i have work on my cars.

STEVE C.
04/03/2019
Engine Oil, Lube, and Filter Change
I've been bringing our cars to Falcon Auto Repair & Tire since moving here from Houston a couple of years ago. They are friendly, reliable and very accommodating. Strongly recommend them!

JEFF H.
Elbert, CO
03/29/2019
GREAT Repair and maintenance shop
The staff at Falcon Auto Repair are ALWAYS curious, accommodating, and professional. They go beyond just providing car repairs. They provde a peace of mind that your vehicle and your safety are important to them.

MICHAEL S.
03/27/2019
Clear as Glass
I had my headlights cleaned of the haze. They look like new, well worth the cost!

DV
Dale V.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he has had no issues with the service. He also mentioned he thought it was a bit on the expensive side.

03/21/2019
Customer Service
Customer service is good and I can get good quality products for reasonable prices.

PM
Working so far

Kevin M.
Subaru Legacy
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff did what they said they would do and were friendly about it.

Robert M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a good job but were expensive.

PS
Paul S.
Ford Flex
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Paul said everything went great with his service and he would definitely recommend the business.

RICK B.
03/06/2019
Great visit like usual
This visit was to check out a chirp my wife heard. I’m hard of hearing and can’t here high notes well, even with hearing aids. Took the van in for diagnostic checks before my wife took the van to Santa Fe. They found more hints wrong than I knew about, the chirp was the serpentine bel tensioner pulley. While there, they found the water pump was leaking. The brake master cylinder was leaking, and a bunch of other stuff that needed repair or replacement.Did I mention this van is 19 years old with over 150,000 miles on it? This is the first major repairs I remember having .

AW
AMY W.
03/06/2019
Always Excellent
I really can't recommend these folks enough, the business, their service, the quality of work and the entire staff! I was out doing errands, when my (newer model) truck started warning me of low battery errors and overall, acting strangely. Luckily I was nearby, so I dropped in to ask about it. They helped me immediately, got my truck fixed and got me back on the road! Thanks again Falcon Auto crew!

PW
PAULA W.
Buick Rendezvous
03/05/2019
Nice hometown shop.
My family has trusted Falcon Auto for a number of years, they have never lead me astray and keep me informed along the way.

RICHARD M.
Elbert, CO
Ford Excursion
03/02/2019
Amazing Customer Service
My truck was having a mechanical issue. I didn’t have an appointment and just dropped it off. I expected to have it worked in and was hopeful to get my back by Monday or Tuesday. To my surprise they had it done my the close of business on Friday. We have used Falcon Auto Repair & Tire for years land they have always done a great job. The only auto repair shop we use for our trucks. I can’t say enough great things about them. Thanks.

Dodge Dart
02/27/2019
Best place in town
They fixed a problem that's been going on for months. One visit was enough to know they fight for the customers that come in and will let you know hands down what needs to be done and price is really decent. Hands down I think I found a auto repair shop that doesn't lie ❤

RO
Robert O.
Buick Enclave
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he recommends the place for service.