Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

03/21/2019
Customer Service
Customer service is good and I can get good quality products for reasonable prices.

PM
Working so far

Kevin M.
Subaru Legacy
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff did what they said they would do and were friendly about it.

Robert M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a good job but were expensive.

PS
Paul S.
Ford Flex
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Paul said everything went great with his service and he would definitely recommend the business.

RICK B.
03/06/2019
Great visit like usual
This visit was to check out a chirp my wife heard. I’m hard of hearing and can’t here high notes well, even with hearing aids. Took the van in for diagnostic checks before my wife took the van to Santa Fe. They found more hints wrong than I knew about, the chirp was the serpentine bel tensioner pulley. While there, they found the water pump was leaking. The brake master cylinder was leaking, and a bunch of other stuff that needed repair or replacement.Did I mention this van is 19 years old with over 150,000 miles on it? This is the first major repairs I remember having .

AW
AMY W.
03/06/2019
Always Excellent
I really can't recommend these folks enough, the business, their service, the quality of work and the entire staff! I was out doing errands, when my (newer model) truck started warning me of low battery errors and overall, acting strangely. Luckily I was nearby, so I dropped in to ask about it. They helped me immediately, got my truck fixed and got me back on the road! Thanks again Falcon Auto crew!

PW
PAULA W.
Buick Rendezvous
03/05/2019
Nice hometown shop.
My family has trusted Falcon Auto for a number of years, they have never lead me astray and keep me informed along the way.

RICHARD M.
Elbert, CO
Ford Excursion
03/02/2019
Amazing Customer Service
My truck was having a mechanical issue. I didn’t have an appointment and just dropped it off. I expected to have it worked in and was hopeful to get my back by Monday or Tuesday. To my surprise they had it done my the close of business on Friday. We have used Falcon Auto Repair & Tire for years land they have always done a great job. The only auto repair shop we use for our trucks. I can’t say enough great things about them. Thanks.

Dodge Dart
02/27/2019
Best place in town
They fixed a problem that's been going on for months. One visit was enough to know they fight for the customers that come in and will let you know hands down what needs to be done and price is really decent. Hands down I think I found a auto repair shop that doesn't lie ❤

RO
Robert O.
Buick Enclave
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he recommends the place for service.

Mike M.
Ram Pickup
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was really good.

ROGER B.
02/23/2019
Always great service
They always manage to work me in somehow. Very happy these guys are in my area

JOHN A.
Dodge Neon
02/20/2019
Customer service
Falcon auto is an awesome with customer service and detailed in letting you know what’s wrong with your vehicle. Constantly In communication with the repairs of the vehicle.

JJ
Jeff J.
Colorado
Mazda CX-5
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said everybody was super friendly and awesome, and the service was quick. The part was overpriced, but they were more than accommodating. He can't say enough about how well he was treated and the staff went out of their way to get him back on the road.

TC
Travis C.
Calhan, CO
Mitsubishi Mirage
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the business was courteous, nice, they do a good job with no issues. They tell him up front about all work to be done.

Jase G.
Kia Sorento
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jase said that his experience with the business went really well.

PW
PAULA W.
Buick Rendezvous
02/03/2019
Satisfied Customer
Chris and Daisy were always easy to get hold of on the phone. They kept me well informed on the progress and they kept me up to speed when new problems were found to advise me about necessary repairs. I always had the final say.

ROGER C.
Calhan, CO
01/29/2019
Great Service!!
Had the oil changed and tires rotated. Always a great experience at Falcon Auto!!

Mark W.
Ram 1500
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they were friendly, accommodating, professional and clean in their facility.