Joel W.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Joel said it was good service at this business.

Don S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marlene. She said she has been using the business for years. They provided good service and she is satisfied.

Don S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service

HM
Howard M.
07/05/2018
Not satisfied with service work.
The steering wheel was a little crooked after a wheel alignment. I brought the car back and they adjusted it more straight. I had the engine timing belt with water pump kit replaced. I had a little whining noise coming from the timing belt area after the repair. I took the car back, and they said they replaced the belt again, but I was told that there was nothing wrong. I purchased this car new 10 years ago, and never had this noise, even after the dealer replaced the timing belt at about 50,000 miles ago. I have the timing belt replaced at recommended mileage intervals. Falls Auto Tech recommended purchasing the whole timing belt kit. I ended up taking the car to the dealer, and they said the belt was too tight, and they also replaced the tensioner again, after this was replaced by Falls Auto Tech. This cost me an additional $500.00, so I'm not happy. I sent a message to Falls Auto Tech by their "contact us" on their website, but received no reply. I then sent a message by their "reviews" on their website, and still got no response. I will be having my service done at the dealer, as I know that I'm getting Hyundai parts, and who knows what brand aftermarket parts from service garages are being installed.

Chuck W.
New Berlin, WI
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said he has gone there for years. It's disappointing, he has to get muffler work done now.

SUSAN S.
Milwaukee, WI
Dodge Charger
06/22/2018
Falls Auto Tech, How do I Love Thee?
I was beyond relieved when I found Falls Auto Tech a few years back. Chuck and Bruce are honest, informative, and consistently reliable. Both take a sincere interest in thoroughly investigating and explaining what repairs are needed. If the issue is something with which you are unfamiliar, they have several models in the waiting room and are always happy to give a personalized lesson. I don't think I've ever waited more than 24 hours for an appointment, and, in almost 4 years, my car has always been ready at or before the projected return time. Best of all, they are competitively priced, and they are willing to give honest information about which repairs are essential and which can safely be put off. As a female client, I've definitely run into mechanics that seemed to be patronizing me, or trying to "upsell" me on unnecessary repairs. That has never been the case at Falls Auto Tech. In my experience, it's not that easy to find a dealer with their level of professionalism and integrity. I really hope these guys never retire. Possibly my favorite mechanic ever!

TT
Tony T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Tony said that he really enjoys his visits to the facility, they always do a good job and are honest and straightforward with him.

Jessica H.
Waukesha, WI
Toyota Avalon
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business provided everything she needed done.

KD
Kelsey D.
Wisconsin
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey said the staff gave her an honest opinion about her brakes that were recently done by another facility. They were able to help her by getting the other facility to replace the brakes after she only had them for a week. She appreciated their help.

TT
Tim T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Tim said this business was really easy to work with.

BA
Becky A.
Wisconsin
Honda Civic Cpe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Becky said the staff fixed the problem in a timely manner, and they were very educational in the process.

TH
Tim H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff provided good customer service.

SP
Sharon P.
05/30/2018
Outstanding
Going to the store when I heard a dragging sound coming from the front of my car. Was concerned so I went to Falls Auto Tech. Bruce listened to my concern and asked a tech to look at my car. They found that the balance was missing 7 fasteners and related that when I had my last oil change by the Ford dealership had messed up by not replacing 7 additional fasteners. Bruce called the dealership and explained the problem to them. Said that I needed to go to them that they needed to fix it. When I got to the dealership no questions were asked. They repaired the problem immediately. Thanks to Auto Tech I was taken care of in a very caring and professional manner. I didn't incur any cost. Thank you Auto Tech..

KN
Ken N.
Buick LeSabre
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the staff have always done great work..

BK
Brian K.
Germantown, WI
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Brian said, this business is very professional, they gave him several options and the work was fantastic.

DK
Daryl K.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Daryl said they are intelligent and take care of his vehicles. He is very happy with them, and could not be happier.

TW
Tom W.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the customer service is wonderful, the wait time is reasonable, and the staff is knowledgeable.

SJ
Scott J.
Cedarburg, WI
Volvo XC70
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the facility did a good job.

Jacob F.
Pewaukee, WI
Pontiac G6
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the technician he spoke to acted like he really wanted to help and not scam him. The staff told him what was wrong with his vehicle, what parts were needed, and how everything worked instead of just giving him a quote for the service.

JJ
Jayne J.
Germantown, WI
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Jayne said she has used the business for years.