Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JIM T.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/16/2018
Comfortable Customer Service
Farm Care’s friendly atmosphere and pragmatic approach to repairs will keep me coming back. They have a genuine perspective on reasonable ways to service your vehicle with your budget and your safety in mind. Get your next oil change or repair here you wont be disappointed!!

IZ

MARY M.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/13/2018
Friendly
Was told about this garage by a family member who would not send you to a place that was not good. I use them for all my car needs now

10/05/2018
Friendly, reliable service
Always able to get my car scheduled for service easily & expediently. Friendly, knowledgeable management. Reliable service.

KARL S.
Coventry, CT
10/03/2018
Great and fast service. Friendly management and staff. Very helpful. Waiting area clean and inviting to sit should you have to wait.

PS
PATTI S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018
Great place
Farm Car Care has great customer service and does good work. Go above and beyond for the customer.

DAVE L.
Tolland, CT
09/24/2018
Oil change, filter, rotate tires, new brake pad & rotors. All done quickly, professionally and to my satisfaction.

ROGER B.
09/18/2018
4 new tires for Explorer.
Purchase and installation of 4 new General Grabber tires was done on time and at a reasonable price. I am happy with the tires. I have been bringing my vehicles to Farm Car Care for many years and I am always pleased with the service. Vehicles are nearly always fixed correctly the first time. I have very seldom been required to return a vehicle and when it has happened, it is always handled immediately. Michael and the staff at Farm Car Care are always pleasant and professional. Great place to go when you need repairs to your vehicle.

LJ
LOYD J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/13/2018
Very good and helpful
I am very pleased with the service I received from farm care

09/11/2018
customer service unique humor
accommodations at a short notice, fair in there price and quick service. Would recommend. They do have a sense of a humor that is unique.

BL
BOB L.
Volvo XC70
08/23/2018
Mike and the crew get it done...get over there...
I take my vehicles to Farm care when i havent got the tools or time...they have helped me greatly over the years...even installing parts i have purchased, recycling used fluids for me...thanks guys!

BRUCE/LUANN H.
Vernon, CT
Subaru Impreza
08/23/2018
Staff is very helpful and quick to solve any issues.
Tire service is outstanding and staff always gets you in and out fast.

Hartford, CT
Plymouth Neon
08/08/2018
great job !!
quality repairs at a fair price. they have the best mechanics anywhere. Promptly completes repairs. very pleased

Jeff C.
Vernon Rockville, CT
07/28/2018
Follow up to reply on Prius engine
I think my review speaks for itself,,, on two occasions, the check engine lit,loss of power,traction lit,handling lit,,,, my problem is that you agreed to do a job and it was not,and is not running correct as you state on 3 other occasions,,,,, you break the law but you state you took proper procedure. if everything was running good I wouldnt of had to stop a bank check. Very poor owner,,, Ill see you in court to reclaim the full amount of my car..... And how much hybrid experience do you have when I brought the car in,,, your response was none,,,,too funny,,,,,I believe the car is running like crap,like your business,,,,,,

Jeff C.
Vernon Rockville, CT
07/27/2018
Stay clear,bad place for any service
They had no hybrid experience yet they said they could swap out an engine on my 2010 Prius hybrid, they didn't do the job correctly, loss of power,check engine lit,traction control lit, handling lit, I was able to test drive the car twice and twice the same result when I was told it was all set. There license should be pulled,,,,,,, I was lucky to stop payment on the bank check ,,,unfortunately they still have my car after 5 months and have to sue them in court also there quotes don't equal there actual repair which violates the law,,,but who follows the law ,,,,,,,,,,stay clear,stay clear stay clear,poor service
Mike B., president from Farm Car Care Center Inc responded on 07/28/2018

This is sooo strange.
The car is done and has a new motor with 25,000 miles on it .
This guy refuses to pick up his car ....not sure why...(the car runs great , it came to us not running and its all fixed )

Anyway we've gone through the process and we now own the car . The car will be auctioned in a week or 2.
 This car is a Toyota prius hybrid and runs GREAT !
HAs a warranty.
  If anyone is interested , including the previous owner , please contact us...
  Not sure what his problem is but this is a fine running car.

PS
Very pleased

DIANNE B.
06/14/2018
Farm Car Care
This is a great place where they are respectful to the client. They are professional and have great mechanics working on your car. They are very honest regarding car repair expenses. I have been going there for many years. Thanks to everyone.

Tracy M.
Stafford Springs, CT
06/10/2018
Go Anywhere But Here!
Go anywhere but Farm Car Care!! My car just broke down for the 3rd time in a week. All they are capable of doing is emissions & tires & maybe an oil change! If that idiot Mike Baum calls me baby or honey or sweetheart one more time, that is not how you speak to women!! He actually said not to call them if my car broke again! I am contacting everyone I can to make sure this place doesn't screw anyone else this bad!! What the fuck did I pay them for if my car is still broke?!?! My boyfriend brought me to pick up the car and Mike Baum says, oh I see you brought your bodyguard today! They ought to be ashamed of themselves for how they conduct business and harass women!! Next call is the BBB and then I'll move on to other organizations that need to be contacted! Had car towed for the 3rd time to VW and found out my it was my transmission. How the hell did FCC miss that? I'm out $450.00. These guys are crooks! Update as of Friday had the car towed to VW on the third toe and it needs a new transmission. I'm pretty sure Farm Car Care should be giving me my money back how the hell did they not know that my tranny was blown they let me leave their shop and drive the car?!?! #Imnotyourbaby

MICHELLE D.
Mazda MPV
05/19/2018
The Best doing their best
I love Farm Car Care! They are amazing! Very knowledgeable, funny as heck and professional work all at a great price. The one place where a woman can go to a mechanics and feel safe, respected and not overcharged!
They are simply the best!!!

MK
Maureen K.
05/18/2018
I was on my way to an appointment outside of my office when I had a flat tire. I had the vehicle towed to Farm Car Care at about noon on Tuesday afternoon. By 4:30 they had gotten me a new tire, as it was not one they keep in stock, and the car was ready to go.

Great service! Thank you Mike, Bob and Helen!!!