Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Bolton, CT
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/12/2019
Friendly, trustworthy & efficient
I am a new customer who tried Farm Car Care at my sister's recommendation. My experience with them was a positive one, starting with a warm greeting by the owner when l walked through the door. They were fast, efficient, & reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, capable auto servixe.

JY
JOAN Y.
Tolland, CT
02/10/2019
Been going there for 50 years and no complaints so far. Mike is the best.
Guess I wrote in the wrong space so I,ll repeat it. Never had a problem in 50 years and Mie is the best.

MA
MARIO/KRISTEN A.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/10/2019
Rodeo brakes
Mike and his team did a good job

PH
PATRICK H.
Tolland, CT
02/01/2019
Worked WITH me!
I have always done jobs on my vehicles that I feel I'm capable of and have the tools for. Replacing a sensor in electric power steering was a new one but within my skills and tools. But I read that I would likely need to calibrate it in the end using a professional level scan tool with way more functionality than mine. Well I definitely needed it as it wanted to make left turns on its own when I was done. I called Mike because of my positive experiences at Farm Car Care in the past on jobs that I would not tackle. He squeezed me in that afternoon for the quick calibration and charged me a very fair price. But there remained a left drift even after an alignment & recalibration, and it steered harder to the right. Discussed it with Vinnie and decided to replace the electric motor as a possibility. I went home and did the DIY again on the motor replacement. Mike squeezed me in again the next day to calibrate the system with the new motor. That was it and all is good now! I love how these guys treat me well and with respect even in helping me finish a job that I started. That's why I'll always take Farm Car Care the jobs that I can't, or won't want to tackle. Thanks Mike and Vinnie on this one!! So glad a friend recommended your shop a few years back and I do the same now.

MI
MIKE I.
East Windsor, CT
Hyundai Azera
01/27/2019
Customer Service
Great customer service and also speedy service

JOE R.
Great customer service, Fair Prices, Friendly Atmosphere

PC
PAT C.
01/11/2019
very good work - trustworthy, friendly
Not only does Farm Care do very good work, they are honest and today that is soooo important. I would recommend them in a hearbeat!

JOHN R.
Volkswagen GTI
01/10/2019
Encouragingly fast, friendly and honest.
Made appointment by phone. No delays at desk. Simple enough repair - remove screw from tire, plug and patch hole. Light hearted joking with my service writer. The copy of December 2018 Hemmings in waiting area indicated that these were 'car guys'. I prefer to keep my car related business dealings as close to home as possible and these may well be the guys to deal with for my new tire purchases come Spring. Definitely beats Tire Rack, Tire Town and other mega tire dealers. Looking forward to our potential future business dealings.

PM
PETE and VAL M.
Dodge Journey
01/08/2019
Always takes care of problem with customer in mind.
Appointment was convenient and service was excellent as usual with a customer friendly atmosphere.

JOSEPH S.
Pontiac Vibe
01/08/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Our visit for the oil change and tire rotation was completely free as Farm Car Care Center Inc donated the service as a raffle prize. Thanks to everyone involved. As a senior citizen, we're always happy to get something for free. And, the service was great.

MF
MIKE F.
East Hartford, CT
12/27/2018
On time and good price
Flex pipe replaced on time and quoted price

JACK H.
12/25/2018
The go to place for tires and service.
Farm Care Car has proven to be the place I will bring my vehicles for tires and service. They are reasonably priced and go beyond expectations. When you come in and notice the multitude of car keys on the counter, you think there is no way they can get the car done when you need it, Mike always finds time to fit us in his schedule to get our car fixed and back to us.

NG
n g.
12/23/2018
good overall
took my truck for some repairs witch was eventually fixed but payed more then expected.
Mike B., president from Farm Car Care Center Inc responded on 12/24/2018

Hi,
Didnt know there was an issue !
Why not call so I can make it right /?

Mike

RON N.
Enfield, CT
Jeep Commander
12/18/2018
Very happy with the service
Very good job an well done.

CR
CHRIS R.
East Windsor, CT
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/15/2018
Fast, Efficient and Fair Price
Completed repair as estimated. On time. Great service as always.

CK
CHARLES K.
South Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/14/2018
drive belts
Quick honest service, was in and out in less than an hour

12/12/2018
home town atmosphere!
Excellent service as usual. Make sure you agree on a price before service.
Had 4 tires replaced, air pressure was different in 3 of the tires. Two had 33.5lbs one had 38.5 and one had 45lbs!!