ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (1)

SHANNON P.
Mazda CX-3
09/12/2019
Go Here
These guys are cool as hell. Had a nail in my tire and they fixed it in like 30 minutes and it was cheap. Staff is awesome. Go here.

JOAN D.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/12/2019
Friendly, prompt, good service
One of the easiest centers for oil changes and emissions. Prompt, always smiling, friendly atmosphere.
For vehicle servicing, they stick to the time frame of the repair as to when it will be finished. That is so important to me.

MA
MARIO/KRISTEN A.
09/10/2019
Mike and his staff are great, making sure you are satisfied

AA
ADELE A.
09/06/2019
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ›  ha ha - don't know what this means!!!!!
To Mike -This old lady (88) is thrilled with how quickly you fit me in for a fixin - get me a ride down the block to my home and smile all the while. I am always sure everything is safe and sound. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BC
BILL C.
Ford Edge
08/31/2019
Very good service
Well priced with very good service.
Mike B., president from Farm Car Care Center Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks Bill,
Next time bring that cute kid :))

MIke

KA
KEN A.
Coventry, CT
Pontiac Montana
08/30/2019
I received excellent service from the time my vehicle was dropped off til I picked up my vehicle. The staff is friendly and honest and I was glad to have a great team to service my vehicle.

LJ
LISA J.
Willington, CT
08/28/2019
Trusted service!
I was referred here by a friend and couldnโ€™t be happier! Their prices canโ€™t be beat, and I love my new tires!!

TR
TODD R.
08/28/2019
New exhaust for my car
Mike and the gang were timely, professional and took care of our car problem expertly as always.
High recommend Farm Car Care.
Todd R.

RUSS and TARA C.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/25/2019
Mikey makes the place great. Always keeps ya laughing
Great

DAVID W.
Ford Expedition
08/18/2019
Thank you!
Outstanding customer service! Fast in frien'ly. Will continue to do business here.

MICHAEL L.
08/16/2019
Honest work
I appreciate the honesty in Farm Car Care's dealing with me. They are honest about the work needed and the cost of the work. I will continue to bring my cars there.

JOSE B.
08/16/2019
Great Service!
We've been going to Farm Care for quite some time now and have been very pleased with everything that we've had done. Mike is wonderful and helps us with any issues we have with our cars. The mechanics do a really good job an we've never had an issue. Kudos to them! We would recommend him to anyone who needs excellent service.
Thank you for all that you do to assist us. We will continue using your service when needed.
Satisfied Customers.

RZ
RON Z.
South Windsor, CT
Buick LaCrosse
08/14/2019
Ronald325
Mike is great as always. He is very professional and friendly to relate too.
He said would take about 1hr and half for service.
It took 1hr and 15 minutes
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Honda Civic Cpe
08/09/2019
Amazing customer sercive
I'm new to Ellington / Vernon area, and i have a hard time finding a good repair shop to bring my Honda to for maintenance.
I was so happy to get my car back and no more squealing noises from my brakes. They told me 1hr -1hr and 30 min and they where right on.
I would recommend this place to anyone who has has a hard time trusting repair shop or just no luck with finding a good one.
My new favorite repair shop!

GC
GAYLE C.
Acura RL
08/04/2019
Took me in right away to fix a flat
When I got in my car I had low tire pressure . Noticed a nail in my tire when I was putting air in the tire. Went to Farm Car Care they took me in quickly and fixed it so I could be on my way to work.

TH
TIM H.
South Windsor, CT
GMC Yukon XL
08/01/2019
Car Repair
Incredible service. Timely and very reasonably priced. Mike is an exceptional business owner.

FS
FRANK/MARILYN S.
Manchester, CT
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/25/2019
MIKE'S PERSONALITY
A pleasure to do business with. I can always a smile and a laugh.

AW
ARLENE W.
East Windsor, CT
07/20/2019
jobis alway done welll and their friendly too.
note reminds the guys when putting air tire to check spare as well due they have a senor in them to and make tire light go on too.

JOSE B.
07/13/2019
The employees are knowledgeable, very timely and accommodating to customer's. Mike is awsome and answers all our questions.

GL
GENE L.
07/09/2019
helpful friendly and effective
I needed to have a slow air leak, in a tire, repaired. This car has no spare!
It was a busy 4th of July weekend and they were very busy but Farm Car Care said "come on down" and they managed to repair the leak and get me on my way.
Gene