Feltner's Automotive Service

AK
Amee K.
Kearneysville, WV
12/18/2016
Feltner's provides excellent service, they are knowledgable and honest.
I was referred to Feltner's when I did not feel like I was getting honest service elsewhere and it was the best move I could make for my vehicles. Tim has always taken the time to explain my options and goes above and beyond to make sure the experience is a positive one. I would never take my vehicles anywhere else. They get me in fast and communicate well, I highly recommend Feltner's.

Jack and Patricia L.
12/15/2016
Ready to help, no matter what or to direct you for the help
Efficient

Mark and Brenda T.
Inwood, WV
11/18/2016
Wonderful Service every time
We have taken our vehicles to Feltner's for almost 20 years. Never had a problem. This time was for a simple WV State inspection. Tim took my car at the scheduled time and was in and out very quickly. Tim does all my oil changes and regular maintenances. I don’t take my vehicle anywhere else as I have always found Tim to be very honest and trustworthy. He has always let me know of any upcoming problems and given me an estimate so no hidden surprises. I would highly recommend Tim to anyone with hesitation. Wanda who runs the office has always been very helpful and professional as well.

Bill H.
11/18/2016
Awesome Service and People
I have never had a problem there they are the most professional and courtesy people in the business. They have no problem working with you or go out of there way for you. Will never go anywhere else.

09/16/2016

09/10/2016
State Inspection

GT
George T.
08/28/2016
The appointment process was easy and the service was on time, thorough, and reasonably priced.

J C M.
Shepherdstown, WV
08/22/2016
Regular Servicing
Once again, Tim at Filter's Automotive Service did a fantastic job on my Lexus. Have used him for many years and he is the best!

DT

KW
Kerry and Jennifer W.
08/18/2016
Fast, friendly service
Were able to get me in and out quickly.

HH
Henry H.
Gerrardstown, WV
08/17/2016
WV State Inspection
Service was performed in a very prompt and efficient manner.

PM
Patrick and Treena M.
Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2016
Always prompt, courteous service. Mr. Feltner and staff are always ready to help and get the job done within a reasonable time. Wanda can always be counted on to find the needed parts quickly. Great service and friendly people!

TL
Todd and Donna L.
Honda Accord
08/11/2016
Feltners is the best
Top notch customer service and automotive service from start to finish

Robert R.
Honda Accord
07/29/2016
You Cost Me $39.00!
When you recently performed a tire rotation and balancing service on my vehicle, your technician adjusted my tire pressures without bothering to re-calibrate the TPMS. This resulted in my getting a warning of severe under inflation of my tires. I pulled into the first tire service place I could find and after checking all 4 tires they determined that the TPMS hadn't been re-calibrated after the pressure adjustment. This resulted in me paying out $39.00! Not happy at all with this service!

07/19/2016

DT
Dan and Judy T.
Nissan Murano
07/07/2016
Great service at a fair price.
Great service at a fair price.

Jack and Patricia L.
07/07/2016
Personal service
Yes I do recommend to all my friends.

Jackson G.
07/06/2016
I have been going. To feltners for many years to have my car and truck serviced they are the best there is in town