SO
SANDRA O.
Templeton, CA
Lexus LS 430
12/04/2020
Quality work. Professional handling at front desk. Great listeners!!
We have several vehicles that we have serviced at Ferrell's. We have never had a bad experience there!!

Alden S.
Buick LaCrosse
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Alden said they did what they said they'd do in the time they said they'd do it.

KP
Kyle P.
Chevrolet S-10
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said he knows everyone at this business personally. They are his go to people, he uses this business regularly.

MT
MELISSA T.
Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2020
Great place! Our entire family uses their services!
You receive friendly, competent, and timely service from the time they answer the telephone. They give you an accurate time frame and fair, competitive pricing. During my oil change they bought out my air filter which looked like I drove through a field of bees and asked if I would like it replaced; (Jiffy Lube tried to charge me $64 for this service) so I asked them how much It would cost me and he said $19. They also informed me that I had two burned out bulbs which they replaced (they even had a nearby auto parts store deliver one they didn’t stock all while I waited) it was great service. They found two other issues with the vehicle and told me they weren’t emergent problems and could wait but before I took any long road trips they recommended having them fixed so I didn’t have trouble on the road. The quotes they gave me where more than reasonable and I will be returning in the near future for further services

GL
Gloria L.
Volvo C70
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Gloria said they always come through, always on time, estimates are good, they make it easy for her and the work is reliable.

Steven H.
Templeton, CA
Jeep CJ5
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Steven said they went way above and beyond, nobody anywhere could fix his jeep, he tried this place and they got it running really well and got it to pass smog.

GH
GIL H.
Creston, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
11/13/2020
They are great at their repairs and service and very honest.
Great service and oil change.

LES S.
Paso Robles, CA
Jeep Commander
11/12/2020
Honesty is their trademark
Great workers honest on what needs to be done and do not over charge by taking longer to do the job

DANIEL M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/05/2020
Awesome place to take your car for service
Great place to take your vehicle for service,great service and everyone is courteous and knowledgeable,special thanks to Eric

LW
LARRY W.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
11/04/2020
40 years of service to our community
Due to covid, I went outside and found a place to sit and wait. I was amazed to watch the staff working on so many models of cars old and new. The fact there is a happy experienced staff, speaks volumes for the shop.

SUSAN B.
10/31/2020
special care
My car is a 1998 Dodge Caravan. It has been cared for all these years and I appreciate the care given to my transportation. I am 90 years old and figure this will be my last car, so having it kept in perfect condition by reliable professionals is very special. They go out of their way to keep my car safe for me to drive

MARY S.
Santa Margarita, CA
Buick Rendezvous
10/29/2020
I appreciate the thoroughness and expertise of the technicians and also appreciate Eric’s customer service. He clearly articulates what work needs to be done and why, what it will take to make the repairs and provides an accurate estimate of the cost. Eric listens to what I have to say and responds in such a way I don’t feel like an automotive “idiot.” I trust Ferrell’s more than any automotive shop I have been to and I am 72 years old so I’ve been to many. Also, I feel like I am charged a reasonable and fair dollar amount for parts and labor and that I am not being taken advantage of.

HC
Horace C.
Nissan Sentra
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said this is a long time hometown business. They are established and take care of their customers. The service was done timely and well.

MICHELE D.
Santa Margarita, CA
Ford RV Cutaway
10/22/2020
Repairs are done quickly and easily.
I made my appointment on Friday to have my RV smogged. I arrived on time and was taken right away. No problems were found so I paid my bill and left.

WM
Wayne M.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said that he's been going there for five years and he's very happy with them. It is a pleasure to do business with professionals in a small town.