Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KAYE B.
Honda Fit
01/16/2019
Car service
I had to have my driver door lock repaired. Erick checked with Honda to see what my options were and then let me know. Work was done and again very satisfied with Ferrell's Auto Repair.

MIKE G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/13/2019
Smog Check
Make an appoint., go in and 20 minutes later your car is smogged!

Mr./Ms. G.
01/11/2019
Fixed right first time every time!
Always going the extra mile on Great service and repairs...!

Robert S.
Nissan Frontier
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

Jack M.
Volvo V70
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said she has been going there for years and years. She likes Ed the owner to work on their vehicles.

RUSS S.
Templeton, CA
Dodge Magnum
12/21/2018
My gremlin that they had to diagnose
Eric at farells Auto is on point and Ed Farrell and his crew go above and beyond to find fix and diagnose any problems you have I recommend them and I will never take my car anywhere else or anything I own they get a 10 * if I could give them the service is on point and the best you could ever receive when you have a problem with your vehicle so I recommend them to everybody

12/18/2018
Great customer service!
Thank you so much for helping with our problem! You were so helpful!

LH
LORENE H.
Toyota Sequoia
12/13/2018
As always the men at Ferrrell's solved my problem and fix it quickly and the price was great. Thanks again for being great guys and being so helpful.
Thanks again for being so helpful and fixing my car. You are all great guys and I appreciate all your help.

TD
TERI D.
Scion xA
12/05/2018
Honest and Reliable Service
Service center was honest and helpful with my repair. They were concerned about getting my car to me on time. The repair was efficient and on mark with fair pricing. They even checked my hoses to make sure the last repair shop did what they said they did. They did not try to add any extra work to the project and only repaired what needed to be repaired. Highly Recommend them.

BD
BRENDA D.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/05/2018
They are very efficient and quick to respond.
Every time I go to Ferrell's I have an amazing experience. Erik is very knowledgeable with his position and I feel like I am getting honest treatment and my car is in good hands with anyone who works on it.

John B.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
John said he has used this business for almost 9 years and the service is great.

HD
HARLEY D.
Cadillac CTS
12/02/2018
Honesty

NL
NANCY L.
12/01/2018
Great service and good job
Always great, friendly service and they are honest. They have always done a good job for me and I trust them.

DANIEL P.
GMC Forward Control
11/29/2018
Motorhome smog
I took my 31 foot class A Motor Home in for the smog check. I selected the pretest option due to the age, 1988 and old gas. It passed and I was in and out in roughly an hour. I am very pleased.

PS
Paul S.
Santa Margarita, CA
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were honest. They took his vehicle in quickly. They provided good service. They completed the service on time.

Volvo 740
11/17/2018
Always excellent service!
As always, service was prompt, efficient, and reasonably priced. That 's why I keep coming back.

Templeton, CA
11/17/2018
Honest friendly service
very thorough and knowledgeable. friendly staff

FB
FEDERICO B.
Subaru Baja
11/09/2018
customer service
the best customer service, very patient and willing to explain

PB
Pamela B.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Roy. He said the staff were professional, courteous, and very economical.

MICHAEL W.
Creston, CA
Mazda RX-7
11/07/2018
You have a come-back customer
With a somewhat rare and older car, I was looking some place who could help with some problems. Ferrell's has fit my needs. First they did a smog job that others could not do due the car age. Did a lot of cleaning out of tubes and got it to pass. Great. I need brake work with rotor rotors warped. The rotors were at the limit of turning so Ferrell's managed to find a complete set for front and rear and got them installed, well almost. The ABS sensor delayed things. I also had an ABS light on due to a bad sensor. That is an unobtainium part. I have searched and only used parts available. They guys at Ferrell's were able to get an OEM wheel sensor in only a couple of weeks from Japan. They suggested the brake work delayed until the ABS sensor part arrived so it can all be done in one shot. It was perfect. The sensor fixed the ABS problem plus the pulsing due to rotor warping is all fixed. Ferrell's is my new "go to" shop. Great people and willing to work with you to solve your problems. Great place.
Mike