First Choice Auto & Truck Repair of Middletown

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

Melaney S.
Bear, DE
Chevrolet HHR
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Melaney said they did a good job , but the price quoted went up, They said $40, but it went up to $80.

LC
Laura C.
Galena, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Laura said they are honest and dependable.

Randy R.
Philipsburg, PA
Dodge 1500
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the service cost him $400 only to end up with ruined calibers when his rotors were replaced. Whenever they pushed them in, they ruined them and he would like to be reimbursed for it. He didn't like the way the mechanic was talking to the guy in charge, screaming and yelling at the man. It was terrible. Randy had to take the vehicle to another facility to be repaired for additional cost.
Kenny W. from First Choice Auto & Truck Repair of Middletown responded on 07/05/2018

Mr. RR, this is Dave with 1ST Choice Auto, so sorry to hear that you still had further problems with your front brakes. We did not see any issue with front calipers and we used the proper tool to collapse the pistons. Just collapsing pistons will not damage the calipers. Normally if the pistons were seized they would not collapse. We had to bang the inboard pad out of the bracket due to all the rust off the metal portion of the pad. That was all we found. The tech rechecked the front wheels after test driving and both wheels were free. I felt we took all measures to make sure what we were doing was correct with out selling something that was not needed. I'm sorry there was still an issue with the brakes.

Dan C.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Dan said this business took great care of him. They were fast and provided him excellent service. He was impressed and they had him out in 30 minutes.

Ray G.
Nissan Armada
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I had a last minute brake issue on my vehicle just before leaving on vacation. Dave was able to fit me in and got my issue resolved. Great team. Thanks again!!

Jim W.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and excellent work
David really provides a great customer service experience. Work is done really well and efficiently. Trusted car service at its best.

AI
Allen I.
Lexus IS 250
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the staff provided ease of service and quality work.

Saino H.
Lexus GX 470
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Saino said the service was quick ,and there were no problems.

Cassie B.
Smyrna, DE
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Cassie said the staff were very thorough, honest and wanted to help her out.

TA
Tiffany A.
05/25/2018
Below one star! Horrible ethics! SCAMMERS!
I paid $1500 after being told I needed a New A/C unit. It was fixed fast but only worked 3 months! After going back to tell them my new A/C unit isn't working, they told me I had to pay $98 for them to take a look at it again! Are you kidding me!? I don't think I needed a new A/C unit to begin with and was just told that, as it was the most expensive... There is obviously STILL a problem and probably the problem it was in the first place! Now we're out $1500 with no A/C but supposedly having a whole new unit. SCAMMERS!
Kenny W. from First Choice Auto & Truck Repair of Middletown responded on 07/03/2018

According to our history this customer has never been in our shop, we cannot find any records. We encourage you to call us to verify the records and to help you in any way we can.

EJ
Eric J.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they did the best they could and he appreciated that.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Mike's car
My car was in need of an overhaul. The gu7s did a great job in a timely fashion, as usual. We are highly stratified and recommend you all highly.

ED
Ellis D.
Lansdale, PA
Mercury Mountaineer
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Ellis said they did a pretty good job, but they ended up junking the vehicle.

Dennis D.
Ford Edge
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the service was not bad at all. There's something wrong with the sensors on his vehicle, but the employees could not find it.

Charlie C.
Smyrna, DE
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the staff were very courteous with him, and willing to work with his schedule.

Kandi B.
Ford Transit Van
05/02/2018 Category: Service
PM Service and diagnostic, plus roof repair.
Excellent as always and very timely

Robert G.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
I originally needed to have bearings pressed into my hub and after talking to Dave I asked if they could do the installation. They took my car on Thursday afternoon before closing and they were done by 10:30 Friday morning. I can't stop telling people how fairly they treated me. Great job guys 😀

Maureen C.
Kia Forte
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service done in a very timely manner.

Joe R.

Henry A.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick and good services
They are courteous and friendly