Business Solutions

First Choice Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CHARLES C.
07/02/2022
Got me in right away even though there was a mix-up in the online scheduling.
Great service, reasonable priced, and nice staff, but don't bother using the online scheduler - just call them. Both times I have used the web site to...

LH
LAURA H.
07/01/2022
Very excellent experience.
First Choice provided excellent service for our van. We highly recommend this place and it is such a blessing that we have found a place we can trust.

PK
PRISCELLA K.
06/21/2022
Fast efficient and reasonably priced. They also cleaned my car that had been sitting for a while which I really appreciate!😊
Fast efficient and reasonably priced. They also cleaned my messy car a bit that had been sitting for a while which I really appreciate! 😊

MATT H.
06/16/2022
Trustworthy
Mike and his staff are always professional and courteous, but most of all, they are trustworthy! Thank you for squeezing me in when my car died in me!

DN
DAN N.
06/15/2022
Service good, long wait
Good service, but I had to wait for my truck, they said it would take 2 hours but I turned into 3 1/2 hours