Latest Review over 1 year ago

Joseph K.
Greenfield, WI
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said this business has always taken really good care of him.

MA
Mary A.
Wisconsin
MINI Cooper
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Mary said the employees fixed her vehicle on time and for a good price.

JIM K.
11/01/2016
Returning Customer
Well, you've done it again. You went ahead and provided great service at a very reasonable price. Brought my pickup in for faulty brakes and through your concern for safety you replaced an additional brake line that was rusty and sure to be a weak point. This would have failed down the road. Thanks for looking out for my safety.
Joe H. from First Rate Motors responded on 11/05/2016

We put Safety First at First Rate Auto. We thank you for your continued business.

Joe and The Crew thanks you for your business Jim..

NG
Natalia G.
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Natalia said this business had the best service. They were very nice and honest.
Joe H. from First Rate Motors responded on 11/05/2016

Hi Natalia

We are happy to keep the civic on the road for you. We thank you for your business and hope all is well.

Joe and The Crew

JOHN G.
Mercedes-Benz 380SEL
10/13/2016
The owner Joe and Sami are very courteous and tentative to the customers requests..
My first experience was First Rate... they lived up to their name my first experience taking my classic car with to them, its hard to find shops that will give the time to work on these types of cars, classic cars. I expect I will be back with my business and at this moment would recommend them highly.

DEBRA W.
Dodge Stratus
10/01/2016
Thank you Joe and company for telling me exactly what was being done to my car and itemizing all parts and labor.

NW
Nishell W.
Mercury Sable
09/26/2016 Category: Service
Nishell said the customer service at this business was great. The work was done in a timely manner. He was polite and kind. He explained everything thoroughly and made certain she understood. The process went smoothly.

MV
Matt V.
Mukwonago, WI
Nissan Murano
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Matt said this business goes above and beyond.

John B.
Slinger, WI
Dodge Ram Van
09/23/2016 Category: Service
John said the employee at this business whom he worked with was very knowledgeable about what was going on with his vehicle.

MK
Margaret K.
West Allis, WI
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Margaret said she had taken her vehicle to the business for an oil change and thought it would take awhile for it to be done but was surprised when the employee whom she dealt with did the job quickly. He told her that on her next trip to the facility she would have to have her tires rotated and he would have another mirror to replace the cracked one on her vehicle that he had seen. She said she was very pleased and happy with the service received because there was no other place she had been to for an oil change, that ever recommended her tires needed to be rotated or offered a replacement for what was broken.

GM
Gene M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Gene said this business was precise and fast.

BA
Baker A.
Oak Creek, WI
Acura TL
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Baker said this business always takes care of his vehicle's problems right away and they get back to him quickly.

JULIE B.
Nissan Versa
09/11/2016
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Joe and his team are always courteous and honest. Everything that is done is explained to me, fixed right the first time, and I am charged a fair price.

DAN P.
West Allis, WI
08/11/2016
Fantastic!
After years of maintaining my old car, I purchased my latest car from Joe and it's great! He was even able to get me a spare remote and program it for lots less than the dealer. And I got a cool keychain flashlight.

Hey Dan

I think you only bought the car for the flashight, but who am I to Judge. Hope you enjoy the car. Once again congrats on the new ride.

Joe Hamdan and the Crew

Russell S.
Brown Deer, WI
Acura 3.2TL
07/30/2016 Category: Service
Russell said this business has good folks, they are informative, charge fair prices, do good work and are thorough. They don't do unnecessary work. He recommends them all the time.

Hi Russell,

As always we appreciate you and your family adn always look forward to helping keep the Acura going.

Joe and the Crew

Murad H.
Franklin, WI
Buick LeSabre
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Murad said they took care of him. The customer service was quality and the staff were friendly.
Joe H. from First Rate Motors responded on 07/29/2016

Hi Murad

We thank you for allowing us the oppurtunity to service the 1963 Buick Lesabre. Awesome car.

Thanks from Joe and the crew

Jeffery W.
Wisconsin
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Jeffery said they resolve the issue to his satisfaction when he returned the next day.

07/25/2016 Category: Service
Jeffery said this business is fair and friendly but the fix failed, so he is returning tomorrow for more service.
Joe H. from First Rate Motors responded on 07/29/2016

Hi Jeffery

I apologize that the first time around the A/C didn't  work. I thank you for allowing us the oppurtunity to take a second look. Hope all is well with the AC now.

Hi Jeffery

I thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to get your A/C back going. Hope all is well with the Highlander.

Joe Hamdan and The Crew

BF
Bernie F.
Saturn SL1
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Bernie said this business provides good service.

Hi Bernie

Like always we thank you and appreciate your business.

Joe and The Crew

HJ
Helan J.
Honda Accord
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Helan said the business had good service, and the mechanic was professional.

PY
PHOUA Y.
07/20/2016
Still love going to this mechanic shop!
I've only been to this auto shop a few times, but every single time I go, the men there have always been friendly/courteous, funny, and fair. The last time I was there, they fixed a bunch of things for me on my car all in one day in 2 hours; they're service is usually pretty fast and they work hard. They charged me a fair price for all of the things I asked to be repaired, and also gave me a discount; I know that I can always depend on them.
Joe H. from First Rate Motors responded on 07/22/2016

Hi Phoua

We appreciate your business and thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to service your Camry.

Joe and the Crew