Latest Review over 1 year ago

Omnia E.
Greenfield, MA
04/01/2017
Thanks for begin ownest
I really had very good experience with this place and those amazing people how run the place after my car gave my a hard time with misfire... All the author micanic told me huge amount of money and time... Finally I waked there and they fixed it for little money and very short time ...so I.m reply thank these people for being very nice and ownest.

TR
Thomas R.
South Hadley, MA
10/31/2016
Professional, Genuine, Local Garage
Visited for an inspection sticker. Friendly, genuine staff. Quick service. Garage felt professional and clean. I liked that the waiting area was a part of the service floor. Local business - try to make your transaction with cash.

PA

Leslie D.
MINI Cooper
04/19/2016
Skilled, Thoughtful, AND saved me a bunch of $$$
Frank took the initiative to look up my muffler and find that it was still under warranty... then he checked my oxygen sensor and IT was under warranty, too! Thanks to him making the extra effort, I saved HUNDREDS of dollars. Not to mention his team took care of everything in one day!

Marianne S.
04/13/2016
Always a pleasure
Always a pleasure - both people and service.

Judy H.
Wendell, Ma
04/04/2016
Fishers is First Rate
Frank explains everything so clearly and is willing to work with my cars special needs. Reception at Fishers is always friendly and organized .

JAMES F.
Amherst, MA
03/25/2016
Terrible experience
Please be honest about danaging a customer's car while it is in your care.

I am a business owner, and would never treat a customer with such disrespect.
To tell me I should complain to the manufacturer about poor workmanship is deplorable.

I will tell everyone who asks to not go there.
Karen M. from Fishers Garage Inc responded on 03/25/2016

It is not disrespectful to point out manufacturing flaws, that is why manufacturers have recalls and service bulletins. It always makes sense to find out if one exists. After looking at the vehicle twice and replacing a part that was previously broken at no charge and being accused of putting a music cd in the vehicle indicates to us that this is an individual that we will not help again!

DJ
Dave J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2016
Predictably Excellent
Conscientious, thorough, professional and timely service, ....as always.

JE
Jonathan E.
03/17/2016
They are very helpful and go great work
Great service shop

SR
Stephen R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/13/2016
Inspection
They are always helpful and give attention to detail. Thanks Frank!

WA
Wendy A.
03/10/2016
Dependable, reliable and prompt service
Frank is trustworthy and a true professional.

Raymond G.
Sunderland, MA
Nissan Murano
02/27/2016
Inspection
Took my daughters car in for a sticker. All went well. Easy in and out.

PD
Peggy D.
Subaru Legacy
02/25/2016
Whatever brings me to Fishers, maintainance or repair, I am always glad I chose them!
Top notch professional service in all things automobile; reliable, respectful of their customers time and money concerns and honorable in their dealings with customers and amicable as well.

Doreen R.
Hatfield, MA
Chrysler 200
02/23/2016
Oil Change/vacuum
Friendly, professional, always on time

CK
Carrie K.
02/22/2016
they know me and our cars and treat us like good customers.
Always get us in right away and always have car ready but at most the end of working day.

DJ
Dave J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2016
Excellent, as always
Fast, honest, thorough, and professionaL

Raymond G.
Sunderland, MA
02/18/2016
Inspection/service
I had my daughter's car in for an oil change and state inspection. Before the inspection and during service, Fishers explained a couple of issues that need addressing prior to inspection. Although I'm not pleased I need to spend money on the repairs, I'm glad my daughter will be driving a safe vehicle. Thanks Fishers.

RF
Roger F.
Cadillac Escalade
02/12/2016
Maintenance/Service appointment
Frank, Jeff and Karen are great.......local, small family businesses are the best !!

Marianne S.
01/30/2016
Friendly concerned people, great work
Very satisfied all around

ER
Elizabeth R.
Subaru Impreza
01/21/2016
Trustworthy
We have both of our cars serviced only by Fishers. Checked alignment and did minor change at no charge. They only recommend necessary repairs. Just got new tires at a reasonable price and they reminded us that our oil change was overdue. They were right. Always trustworthy.