Overall Rating 4.7009334/5Overall Rating 4.7009334/5Overall Rating 4.7009334/5Overall Rating 4.7009334/5rating 4.7009334
Overall Rating 2.26168/5Overall Rating 2.26168/5rating 2.26168rating 2.26168rating 2.26168

Gaithersburg, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2019 Category: Service
No issue
Quick and courteous service

Germantown, MD
Car fix
Tire repair and wipers were fixed great

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.We appreciate the feedback and it was our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

PM
Peggie M.
The service tech Mr. Danny
The service tech went above and beyond to try to solve my problems.

Good morning,

I am glad that Donny was able to get you taken care of.

Jeffrey M.
Washington, DC
Car check
Good service and took exactly as long as I was told. Very appreciative

Rosheedia M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Environment, the Energy from the Staff and Customer Service.
Mohammed Rahamatullah My Assistant Service Manager was

Swift with getting things done, Patient with me when I had question and concerns. Took care of me and my car as if we was family.

To have a total stranger treat you like family gives me comfort to rest assure, that when I leave Fitzgerald Auto Mall my car is fixed the right way and my family is extremely happy.

Thank you, to everyone I came into contact with, especially Mohammed Rahamatullah.

Good morning,

I appreciate the wonderful comments and we are very happy that our family has welcomed you.

AE
The service
The service is great

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
They know the car very well.

Service appointment
Excellent service as usual

MK
Maureen K.
Friendly and attentive
I found the service to be quick and truthful without a lot of add ons. Everyone was very polite and friendly and seemed quite knowledgeable.

Jennifer A.
Washington, DC
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick and easy
I had a great experience with the Fitzgerald Hyundai Service Center. It was easy to make an appointment (on-line). The assessment of my car was faster than expected and it was repaired within the same day. All of the people I talked with were knowledgable and helpful. I was pleasently surprised and most likely will return.

Good morning,

We appreciate the wonderful comments.

Russell H.
Bethesda, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
My Sonata
I was advised that there were no recalls on the vehicle. Service went as planned.

Luz B.
Hyattsville, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent
Best costumer ever!!

PA
Peggy A.
Hyattsville, MD
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I have always had excellent service from all the staff at Hyundai - sales as well as service. Staff is most courteous and respectful. I appreciate the service being given.
I most certainly will and I do sing the praises of Fitzgerald Hyundai.

Good morning,

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai Service
Rockville Hyundai does excellent service work.

Potomac, MD
Friendly/efficent
It's convenient and appointments work with my schedule.

Good morning,

We will work very hard on your next visit to earn a passing grade and provide the 5 star service that our guests deserve.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Communication was poor
In the future I will take business elsewhere
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Good morning,

Mr. Wong we tried to leave a message on your phone. I would like to discuss the service
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

301-703-0320

Bethesda, MD
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The Fitzgerald staff members are always very courteous and helpful. The new waiting room is comfortable. I was there a bit longer than anticipated so it was nice that there were some snacks and coffee. I have no complaints about the service.

Good morning,

We are sorry for the delay and we appreciate the
wonderful comments .

SA
Susan A.
Pompano Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent service as always
Thank you, Fitzgerald Hyundai, for your outstanding service on my 2013 Veloster. Donny, as always, was a terrific service advisor and I appreciate your competency and efficiency.

Good morning,

Donny and I appreciate the wonderful comments .

Michelle B.
Burtonsville, MD
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick with Rental Car pick up and return
I dropped my car off and got my free rental. It is very hassle free to pick up and drop off the free rental. Service is always amazing. They washed my car and tested my battery. It was dead! They replaced at no charge as it was still under warranty.

Good morning,

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Roderick H.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
Service and reliability. Personable staff .