Overall Rating 4.6847825/5Overall Rating 4.6847825/5Overall Rating 4.6847825/5Overall Rating 4.6847825/5rating 4.6847825
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Martins Add, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Everything ist perfect!
Best Place ever!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service! Outstanding Technicians!
Excellent Service! Professionalism at its best!

Good afternoon,

and it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your vehicle needs.

SA
Saul A.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership on the Planet !!!
Abosolutely the best Service Director, best Service People, best Mechanics. As a proud owner of two new Hyundai I naturally got stressed out and upset when one of my cars had an major engine issue. Donnie from service quicky got me into a loaner car and Lester Abel the Service Director took great care in making sure i was happy. A Very Special thank you to Lester and Donnie. I know I am a difficult customer to please but this dealership and its awesome employees have earned this great review by taking good care of me, my car, and every single one of my concerns. Thank you Fitzgerald Hyundai Dealership you guys are the best.

Good afternoon,

and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your vehicle needs.

KD
Kia D.
Brookeville, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
The service was good. Donny kept me up to date with what was going on with my car. I dropped it off at 7am and the issue was resolved by the time I got off of work.

Clara B.
Washington, DC
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient and prompt.

Julie M.
Olney, MD
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
Service department people are friendly, and always find a way to offer a discount when the total for the work seems too high for me to agree to.

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback.
It was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
We will work very hard on your next trip to provide the 5 star experience and earn that passing grade.

LV

James S.
Bethesda, MD
2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The people and the price
Friendly personnel, truth-talking service reps... and reasonable priced parts/labor for service

Good afternoon,

and it was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your vehicle needs.

Takoma Park, MD
Car running better
Getting better mileage after my tuneup

Good afternoon,

It was Mo's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
The service from the personnel was excellent.

2004 Hyundai Sonata

Germantown, MD
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10 Star
Nothing but the best when I come here.

New England Patriots suck.

Good afternoon,

It was Chris's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
And the Patriots are number it's ok to be a fan.

SG
Stephen G.
Sandy Spring, MD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Work performed as promised
Extremely happy with the service repairs and replacements performed this visit

Good afternoon,

It was Mo's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

David P.
Princess Anne, MD
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Another great visit
Had a fast oil change and saw my sales person, Ben! Great team.
See you next time.

It was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I will share the wonderful comments with the team

DT
Deloris T.
Bethesda, MD
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Services
I've received excellent customer service since 2004, starting with the employees who greet me as soon as I pull onto the car lot service lane.

Good afternoon,

It was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
We thank you for  the wonderful comments

AW
Aldrenna W.
Hyattsville, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficiency and Professionalism
Ishmael is my service agent and has always done an exceptional job.

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Ismael's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
Thank you for the wonderful comments we will share them with Ismael.

JU
Julie U.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
23K miles service
Excellent as always, thank you!!

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Mo's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

PR
Paul R.
Olney, MD
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
great
great work on my vehicle. Quick and easy in and out

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

KK
Kyle K.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
Incompetant Staff
It took over an hour to simply drive my car from the back of the lot to the pickup area to the waiting area. Just give me the keys, I'll walk to my car and save myself 55 minutes.

Good morning,

I am very sorry that you had this concern.
I know that when the vehicle was brought around it had the check engine light on. I know Kevin had one of the technicians that was staying late Look at the vehicle. It seemed that a code was thrown during the service that did not appear until after the last key cycle We did not bypass it we checked to make sure all was working correctly at the time and rest the engine light and then we had them drive it to make sure the light did not return.
I again am very sorry for the delay I would like to discuss this and see if we can help to make this right for wasting your time.
Please contact me at the information below.

Good afternoon,

I would like to follow up with you on this concern. I left you a message on your cell number.

301-703-0320 cell