Overall Rating 4.6438349/5Overall Rating 4.6438349/5Overall Rating 4.6438349/5Overall Rating 4.6438349/5rating 4.6438349
Overall Rating 2.19178/5Overall Rating 2.19178/5rating 2.19178rating 2.19178rating 2.19178
Verified Customer on 04/25/2018
"Excellent Service "
Excellent service. The staff is awesome and so helpful.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 10:39 AM
Verified Customer on 04/25/2018
"Very helphful"
Overall service is great, also some things I didn’t understand Kevin explained them to me
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 09:57 AM
David W. on 04/25/2018
"excellent service - as always"
We have been taking our cars to the Rockville location for many years and have always received excellent service. All staff are super friendly, very efficient and go out of their way to make sure we know our options. Most importantly, I always feel safe driving my cars after they are serviced by Fitzgerald.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 07:12 AM
Ken L. on 04/24/2018
"Professional, pleasant, & prompt"
Friendly, knowledgeable staff, pleasant quarters to wait while the servicing on the car is being done, reasonable waiting time, or loaner car easily available.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 01:49 PM
Gary L. on 04/24/2018
"My review of service on my 1007 Hyundai Azera by Gary Lawson"
Very good complete service on the car itself and thorough and friendly service people at the desk , where service results are presented
and paid for.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 11:34 AM
Daniel B. on 04/24/2018
"Great Service"
I brought my car in for a routine oil change and it turned out I needed additional maintenance work, however I was in a time crunch. Ismael ensured my vehicle was ready before expected and offered a loaner if necessary.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 11:25 AM
Verified Customer on 04/24/2018
"Fitz way is the only way"
Prompt service, good work as always
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/21/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 11:12 AM
Judith C. on 04/24/2018
"Quick Service"
Because I had just had my car washed, I did not have it rewashed during my last visit. My service was completed in just over an hour. Thank you!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 11:09 AM
"Great service"
I enjoy dealing with the entire organization: service, sales. It is a trust I have with the entire team. I am never disappointed, excellent .
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/23/2018 05:17 PM
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback very much.
It is always Ismael's and our pleasure to take care of your service needs. We appreciate the wonderful comments and I will share them with my team.

"Fantastic service!"
Great staff and service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:52 PM

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Ismael's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Verified Customer on 04/23/2018
"Service department needs improvement :("
Great sales floor but horrible service department! Dented my car during service (I know that it was not there when I dropped it off in the morning)
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:19 PM

Good evening,

I am very sorry that you feel our service department needs improvement. I see that we performed the service on your vehicle and you picked the car up on the 17th the same day as serviced It is now a week later and we receive a survey stating how bad our service department is and that we dented the vehicle. But we have no notification from you that the vehicle had damage until a week later. Did you contact anyone about the damage before this survey. Kevin left a message for you earlier
on your phone he is the advisor that took care of your service.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Good afternoon,

I know that Kevin has been in contact with you and last night you sent the pictures to show us where the ding was.
This gave us the opportunity to inspect the vehicle pictures that were taken upon your arrival.
When a vehicle comes in for service when you pull in the lane to be written up we take pictures of your vehicle from all sides and note any damage. This is to protect you and us as well.
Clearly the pictures show a dent in the door upon your arrival
as we took pictures with you near the vehicle.
Although we did not cause the damage clearly it was alrady there upon your arrival. We would like the opportunity to help in any way we can.

Constance O. on 04/23/2018
"Excellent service "
The very office personnel who attended to me was excellent. He listened to what I wanted done and everything came out perfect.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:06 PM

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Anthony V. ReScore Review on 04/23/2018
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Anthony Vincent 301-825-2210"
Hello - Donny did a superb job. The mechanic that did the job should be spoken to and I do not want him working on my car again.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/23/2018 12:34 PM

"Anthony Vincent 301-825-2210"
Very disappointed. It will be very difficult to trust this service center again
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/23/2018 12:34 PM

Mr. Vincent I appreciate the feedback and I am very sorry that
the engine light came back on. I never want to hear about a customer that has to return I assure you that our goal is to not waste your time or money. I want every vehicle to leave fixed correctly and at a fair price.
I appreciate you taking the time to talk to Donnie
I assure you his goal is to make sure that you are always provided 5 star service.
I have been told by Donnie that you are bringing the vehicle in for us to inspect.
I will get with Donny upon your arrival.

Rebecca O. on 04/23/2018
"Oil change "
I stayed while my car was serviced. Lounge area is quiet, comfortable, and clean. Refreshments are available and lunch was served. Service was efficient and in a timely manner. Staff is professional, informative, and respectful to myself and my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 12:19 PM

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Isaac W. on 04/23/2018
"Great dealer service experience"
I've had a consistently good experience bringing my Santa Fe to Fitzgerald Hyundai for service. Their location is very convenient, the waiting lounge is nice, and they get my service done promptly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/23/2018 11:09 AM

Alan M. on 04/23/2018
"Excellent Service Department"
The service at Fitzgerald Hyundai is always polite and competent. They fix any problem and keep the car is excellent running condition.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 11:02 AM

Francis G. on 04/23/2018
"Quality service. Reasonable prices."
I've always had a good experience with Fitzgerald Hyundai service. Prices are reasonable, service is excellent, the service advisor gives you good information abut what they're doing and why. I've never felt like they were trying to push some add on service or nickel and diming me. Very happy customer.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 10:45 AM

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Steven S. on 04/23/2018
"informative advisor"
the advisor was informative
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 10:16 AM

"Excellent service "
Excellent service kind and caring people
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 09:13 AM

Verified Customer on 04/21/2018
"staff friendly and polite"
Excelllent service. Very polite and helpful service advisor
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/24/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 05:28 AM
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. I will share them with the team.