Overall Rating 4.6623383/5Overall Rating 4.6623383/5Overall Rating 4.6623383/5Overall Rating 4.6623383/5rating 4.6623383
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Kevin and Kevan were awesome as was the guy at the car rental place.
Could not have asked for better service

LR
Lisa R.
Garrett Park, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great job!
Found a problem with my tires/wheels that went undetected by others for months. Fixed it more quickly than anticipated and at a lower price. Kept me informed throughout. Great job.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback.
I thank you very much for the wonderful comments. I know it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

NL
Neddie L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2018 Category: Service
The Excellent and efficient service.
The Fitzgerald Hyundai is a top notch company. I am pleased by the excellent/ prompt service and the attention to details. I always recommend my friends and colleagues to this dealership.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
Thank you for the wonderful comments.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
good service but bit expensive.
the oil change price is increasing, more expensive compared to other shops.

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I am sorry you feel our prices for oil changes are high We do comparison shopping all the time to make sure we are competitive. I have found that we are still even after the raising of the price one of the lowest in our area.
We will continue to be as competitive as we can.

Good service and experience
I got very good, quick service as always.

Good morning,

I will share your wonderful comments with Donny and the team.

ES
Edward S.
Silver Spring, MD
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fitzgerald Hyundai is fantastic
Every time I bring in my car for service, mostly routine maintenance, the service is terrific. The service advisors are polite, efficient, honest, and reliable. I'm given appropriate expectations and the followup calls are at or better than expectation.

Good morning,

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

John F.
Bethesda, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly clean easy
My only thing I really question when I am told ‘...I should do this or have this done...’ etc. I keep wondering what does the warranty pay for? And what does the Fitzgerald benefits pay for and offer?

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.I know that Donny is one of our best at explaining in full whats being done or needs to be done Please do not hesitate to contact him at your earliest convenience if you have any questions.

06/11/2018 Category: Service
Good location and friendly staff
Staff were friendly and helpful. Location near the metro and stores meant I didn't have to sit and wait while my car was serviced.

Olney, MD
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fitzgeral Hyundai provides excellent service
Fitzgeral Hyundai service advisors, technicians and everyone who plays a part in providing excellent service to its customers and servicing/repairs to an customer' vehicle. They will keep you informed as to the repairs that are needed, how much it will take and work with you in terms of the cost. I have found them to be honest, open and caring and will do whatever they can to make sure you have a successful experience.

Good morning,

I am glad that we were able to provide such great service
Rich is our newest employee but he has embraced what we are trying to do work hard and make it very easy and honest for our guests.

Capitol Heights, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service is great
Give great customer service

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Ismael's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Marion M.
Curtis Bay, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Quick
Na

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback. It was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

LP
Lucretia P.
Maintenance
Efffecient system in place which provides excellent Customer Service, In and out! Car cleaned with VIP treatment!

06/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
Service is fast

SG
Solomon G.
Potomac, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Ease in getting appointments for service and good accomodaion to emergency situations.

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback. It was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

&

Laurel, MD
The vibe

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback. It was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

MT
Margaret T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly staff
Friendly staff...comfortable lounge...convenient location....service staff are helpful in explaining the needs of the auto etc.

CR
Camila R.
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff was really helpful. They were timely, affable, and straightforward. I appreciated them giving me a call and offering to change my wiper blade without charging for the installation. Overall great service!

Chevy Chase, MD
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service!!

Good morning,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback. It was Chris's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Charlene W.