Overall Rating 4.707073/5Overall Rating 4.707073/5Overall Rating 4.707073/5Overall Rating 4.707073/5rating 4.707073
Overall Rating 2.26531/5Overall Rating 2.26531/5rating 2.26531rating 2.26531rating 2.26531

Gaithersburg, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
First, when I called to book an appointment, CRM-L.J., did an excellent job of making my appointment. She was pleasant, courteous, and knowledgeable.
Second, Donny Villatoro, was very friendly and welcoming. He recognized me as a regular customer and gave me 5 star treatment. He is attentive to his customers and answers all questions thoroughly.

Donald M.
North Potomac, MD

SP
Surin P.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
As usual with Donny, today’s service was nothing less than amazing!
Thank you!!!

Seymour H.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Service
Excellent care by Donny.

Good arrangement
Good explanation and schedule arrangement for the maintenance timeline at the front desk.

YC
Youn C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2018 Category: Service
ykc
Service done timely manner and explained well.

Rockville, MD
Very friendly and honest

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Jimmy C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staffs, clean and comfortable waiting lounge.

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

They are honest
Timely

TR
Tanya R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Awesome
This will be my regular dealership to visit.

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Annapolis, MD
2008 Hyundai Azera
Very thorough

EK
Eran K.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was bare minimal and unprofessional
Not acceptable. No explanation. No effort to make me understand what is needed currently and in the future.
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Good Morning,

I sent you an email already,But I wanted to follow up on here as well.
I would like to work with you on your concerns
and make this right.

Please call me at your earliest convenience.

PV
Peggy V.
Rockville, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Awesome
Technicians very thorough and helpful.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service was timely and courteous.

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Mo's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Selvyn H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
As usual, the service at Fitzgerald is head and shoulders above any other dealership in the area.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Chevy Chase, MD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai service reps are the best
The service reps at Fitzgerald Hyundai are unfailingly polite and make a great effort to get a vehicle repaired or maintained with the least amount of stress and disruption to the customer.
Thank you for making customers feel that their vehicle is in competent care!

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments
I will share them with the team.

DT
Deloris T.
Bethesda, MD
NA
I have always received excellent Customer Services.

Julia R.
5,000 mile refresh
I went it and it was a very easy process. Kevin Mendoza was really lovely, and even called me when my car was ready knowing I was across the street waiting. I was told when I made the appointment it would take 1 1/2 - 2 hours and it was completed in 1 hour. Big shout out to Kevin for his assistance and steller client service

Good afternoon,

I will share the wonderful comments with Kevin.

Joshua R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honest and convenient
These folks to great work—quickly and honestly.

Derwood, MD