Overall Rating 4.6704551/5Overall Rating 4.6704551/5Overall Rating 4.6704551/5Overall Rating 4.6704551/5rating 4.6704551
Overall Rating 2.21839/5Overall Rating 2.21839/5rating 2.21839rating 2.21839rating 2.21839

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Leak
They fixed the problem! Very happy.

Thx

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Donny's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

NW
Nancy W.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
consistently great service
Always excellent service. Rich was my consultant. But since I found out about the DCT problem with my Tucson not sure I will buy another Hyundai or recommend it to anyone until they resolve this issue.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Rich's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Germantown, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great

KK
Kenneth K.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Flat tire repair.
Did an excellent job. Quick repair. Very much appreciated.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Guy's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

2007 Hyundai Azera
Courteous prompt service
From setting the appointment to picking up the vehicle, Fitzgerald service department was courteous and efficient.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Kevin's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

RJ
Rodger J.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Another excellent experience
Always great service.

Takoma Park, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
First time service it was okay
I enjoyed the service but what was stated on the website as the price for the service and what was stated once I got there were two different. I could not understand and the service managers didn't give me any information about why was the difference in price

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback and it was Nathan's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.
I am very sorry that they left you with questions
please Let me work with you to understand.
I see that you had the schedule A service
which is an oil change with a tire rotation and also
top off the fluids and check the brakes.
That service normally runs $ 85.00 what was the
website price.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

CN
Confidence N.
Potomac, MD
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Grease all over my car
The people in hyndai they were very nice and friendly. But my car was returned in a bad condition. There was black grease all over the front seat and the inside panel of my door. I gave it back to them to clean in up and they didn’t do much. I had to stop in a car wash on my way.
JOHN M N. from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

I apologise for your recent service experience with us. That certainly is not the way we would want you to leave. I am not sure what was done to clean your car and why we were unsuccessful. Although I would like to speak with you about it, so I can try to make things right with you.
We obviously are not perfect but we do strive for that.

Please give me a call at your conveinence.

John Neitzey
240-514-5648

LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

I would like to offer a complete detail at no charge
for leaving the vehicle in poor condition.
please contact me at your earliest convenience.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
People
This is a waste of my time
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Good afternoon,

I wanted to reach out to you I have read your review. I am so sorry if in any way we did not provide the 5 star service that we are known for.
I am again very sorry we have been # 1 or # 2 in customer satisfaction for the last 2 years.
Please call me and let me work this out for you
I want all of our customers treated in a professional manner and want them happy when they leave .
I am not able to understand the comments I would like to understand and work with you on this concern.

301-703-0320
LESTER A., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Fitzgerald Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Good morning,

I am vey sorry that you had a bad experience
with us I would like the opportunity to work with
you and make this right for you.

KL
Ken L.
Potomac, MD
Ken’s review
The car was finished even before their estimated time. In the meantime, I enjoyed a cup of coffee and a food bar in the comfortable waiting room, making the time fly by.

Robert H.
Bethesda, MD
Great service.
My 4th car from Fitz. Excellent service.

Germantown, MD
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service!
Very quick service and excellent waiting area.

Burtonsville, MD
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, nice waiting area
Took a little longer than last time, even though I had an appointment. I just took a book to read.

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change in a fast and timely manner and explored potential issues with the rear-view camera.

Wonderful thorough service
A complete explanation of what needs to be done is given before the work has begun. I like knowing what service needs to be done now and the things that can wait .

Gaithersburg, MD
We appreciate Fitzgerald Hyundai's great service
When it's time for an oil change or any other scheduled maintenance, there's no decision -- the car goes to Fitzgerald Hyundai. Have only good things to say about the professionalism of the service team and the high quality of work. The service reps are extremely thorough; they always explain the work that has been done when I pick up my car and answer all of my questions.

BT
Bruce T.
Bethesda, MD
2010 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Professional friendly staff, great service
See title - that sums it up. They also provided pizza in the waiting room the day I was there.

KT
Kathryn T.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding customer service!
As usual, I was treated very well by my service manager: this time Rich Sukhram. My husband and I have had Fitzgerald cars for nearly eleven years and your dealership and service department have, by far, given us the best experience in car ownership of all the places we have used over the years. My husband is 79 and I am 75, so that’s a lot of years and cars.

SA
Susan A.
Pompano Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service at Fitzgerald Hyundai. Thank you, especially, to Donny.
I was delighted, as usual, to have my car serviced efficiently at Fitzgerald Hyundai. Thank you to the entire staff, especially my amiable knowledgeable service advisor, Donny. I greatly appreciate it.

RL