KELLY S.
Irvine, CA
Lexus IS 250
12/07/2019
I've been taking my car to Fitzgerald since 2017 and will continue to return. I love that they are honest and straight to the point. I feel like their pricing is fair from the start. They don't try to pull a "fast one" on their customer's who are less knowledgeable in the automotive arena. Fitzgerald has a great team and great service!

EE
ED E.
Competence, Trustworthiness
We are new customers whose previous mechanic was outstanding, but retired. Our experience has exceeded expectations for competence, trustworthiness, honesty, timeliness and friendliness.

We have referred a friend who is also very satisfied. We will continue to refer friends and family to Fitzgerald's.

Great company! Great mechanics! Great people!
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 12/07/2019

Thanks, Ed.  Glad we could help.  Looking forward to a long relationship.

PH
PHIL & BETTY H.
Kia Forte
Hart Kia
Great efficient service. Thanks
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 12/07/2019

Thanks, Harts.  Always a pleasure.  Betty, I have succulents for you.  (Pat)

DAVID W.
Garden Grove, CA
Consistency
The quality of service has been consistent throughout my life as a customer, some odd 17 years. In high school (2007), Dan took the time to check out an old roadster after hours offsite and advise me whether or not to proceed. Just the other day (2019), he jumped in my inherited 2006 Ford 4X4 to help clarify the noise from the front wheel well. The people here know cars, clean waiting room, clean restroom and no nonsense (but you could probably figure as much just chatting with Pat at the front desk). Good people, good business and highly recommended.
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 12/07/2019

Thanks, David.  Very much appreciated!

BC
BERNIE C.
Irvine, CA
12/03/2019
AAAA++++. Awesome as usual!!!!!
Awesome affordable honest business!!! The best of what they do!!!

THANKS, BERNIE!
We appreciate your kind words.

Ron S.
Buick LeSabre
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Ron said when he had gone to this business before they did a great job and when he went back this last time, they did an even better job. He was very pleased, extremely satisfied and he stated he hopes they keep up the good work.

THANKS, RON
We appreciate those kind words.

JIMMY C.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
11/25/2019
The service
Quality of work. The people are great

THANKS, JIMMY.
We appreciate you review.

RV
Ray V.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the staff was extremely kind, polite and professional, but he does not think he will be going back because the prices are too high. He stated he paid 3 times as much for the same exact service he has gotten elsewhere.

Ray,
Very sorry we didn't meet your expectations.  I'm not sure how any shop could provide any service we do for 1/3 the price but in todays marketplace, I guess anything is possible.  When I reviewed your invoice, I realized that it would be highly inlikely that anyone would have done this exact same service since you had recently bought the car that had been smog cannibalized. You got a detailed verbal report about the many things that were wrong with and missing from your car.  You arrived to pick it up unannounced or all of the that would have been spelled out on your invoice (didn't want to make you wait while keying in all the information).  We billed you for two hours in labor which included a smog inspection checkout and upwards of two additional hours of our smog techs time.  We also counselled you on what to do next at the counter.  You received a great value or the two hours worth of labor this cost you.  Next time you compare services received, it should be apples to apples, not apples to pomegranets.
We would still be glad to help you sort this out...just keep in mind that this kind of work takes a lot of time including a lot of front office time that is not billed.

AH
ANGELA H.
11/24/2019
Always good advice
We’ve gone through several cars while going to Fitzgeralds(since 2000). It always comes down to, “Are the repairs worth the cost of the car.” They always lay it out for us and give us a good picture of what “needs” to be done, “could” be done and wait until later, or let this car go.

Thanks, Angela.
Always glad to help.

Sandy M.
Ford Aerostar
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said everything was great and there were no problems.

Thanks, Sandy.
Glad we could help.

DF
DAN F.
Chevrolet Classic
11/19/2019
Is This How You Want to Do Me?
On Spet 13, 2019, I took my car to Fitzgerald's Auto Care Center to get the alternator replaced. As a member of AAA, I did not expect to get done like this: paying $340 for a remanufactured alternator while new alternators priced out at $139 to $266. I am aware that repair shops do mark up parts, I get that -- but for a reman rather than a new one, this markup was way out of bounds. It is this type of behavior that prevents me from doing future business; if this is how Fitzgerald's wants to do me, it will not get any more of my business. I have already cut off another mechanic whom I caught telling me that I needed something that I knew was not needed! Originally, AAA referred me to Fitzgerald's for a free vehicle inspection so I kinda feel that AAA kinda steered me a bit off course on this one. However, the work that was done was correct.

Dan,
Very sorry we didn't meet your expectations.  I think if you look further, you'll find alternators for even less than what you indicated here.  As a AAA Approved Auto Repair sight, we have to meet certain standards set by AAA as well as our own standards.  The only way we can do that is to use the best quality parts we can get.  In your case we actually used our second line part on your vehicle.  We have another, better yet line of electrical parts, the price of which would have been a little higher.  That part may not have been readily available at the time of your repair.  Both of these lines have earned our trust as the most reliable we can get.  Also, in many cases, a remanufactured part, done by the rebuilders we use has improvements that make them better than new. These shops examine the failed cores they get in exchange for the ones they supply us and make changes to prevent those failures from happening again. Unlike a lot of rebuilds, many times, the only thing used is the housing. This also applies to our remanufactured transmissions, engines and other parts.  These can not be compared to what you might get from the DIY suppliers like Auto Zone, etc.  They know they must compete strictly on a price point. In most cases, they mask their quality with a lifetime warranty.  A quality shop that gives a good warranty and has to pay a tech to replace a defect and appease a customer that has been stranded by a defective part will do whatever it takes to ensure repeat failures do not happen. We also employ three ASE Master Auto Techs here to ensure you get the quality of service you deserve. Many shops have no certified Masters.  We hope you understand.  We thank you for your past patronage and hope that when you need your next job done, you will consider the value described above over price.

SJ
SURF J.
Laguna Niguel, CA
11/16/2019
Friendly and honest service
Very professional shop! They were very helpful and took care of my needs right away. They were very busy and I would suggest making an appointment!
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks for the kind words, Surf.  Glad we could help.

JONATHAN S.
11/15/2019
Excellence in Practice
Fitzgeralds foundation is integrity. Their guarantee on work is real! The time they take to explain a repair is not only educational it fosters a deep sense of trust.
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/16/2019

Thanks, Jonathan.  Much appreciated.

CLARA B.
11/14/2019
Very helpful & friendly staff plus great service
I chose to get my oil changed at Fitzgerald’s Auto Care Center because it was a “featured,” AAA facility, and I understand why! They got the job done beautifully and were very friendly & professional during the process. I’ll be back for my next change!
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks, Clara. Glad we could help and glad to have you with us.

BL
BRAD L.
Whittier, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
11/11/2019
Awesome Service.
Needed a starter replaced and they were able to locate the part and install in less than two hours. Awesome service, very up front an honest. Highly recommend!
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/11/2019

Mr. Lee,
Thanks for the kind words.  Glad we could help.

DAN LAROSE & PAT FAUBION

MARK L.
Mazda CX-7
11/10/2019
They're the very best.
When it comes to car care, Fitzgeralds is a no brainer. I always feel confident that my car is getting the most up to date professional care. The staff is always courteous and understanding, and let me know exactly what's going on so that I can understand it. It's one less thing that I have to worry about. Car + Fitzgeralds = no worries.
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks for the great review, Mark.  Glad we could help.

GP
GEORGE P.
Lexus ES 350
11/02/2019
Good service!
They go above and beyond to accommodate you!
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for the kind words, George.  We look forward to serving you again.

Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/01/2019
Very honest and Straightforward visit--as usual
I took my car in for, in order to redeem a AAA coupon for oil change and multi-point inspection. I've been a customer for years, and as usual, everything from making the appointment, to diagnosis/estimate to the quality of service, everything was very straightforward, and went off without a hitch.
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for the kind words.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

SANDRA S.
Santa Ana, CA
Ford Expedition
10/31/2019
The service is exceptional and the staff very nice, welcoming and detailed when informing me about the repairs needed for my car.
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for the kind words, Sandra.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

TH
TERI H.
Ford Expedition
10/27/2019
Friendly and very reasonable
Great service . Very reasonable Friendly
Dan L., OWNER from Fitzgeralds Auto Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks, Teri. Glad we could help.