RICH C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/05/2021
Excellent and truthful service. Thankyou
We thought we needed a new battery but were told ours was still very good. Thankyou service man. Will go to five mile auto center for all our needs.

Charles W.
Toyota Avalon
03/03/2021
Close to my house
Always satisfied with the service and friendly people that work at Five Mile Auto.

Mel S.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Mel said that they did a good job.

TC
Tommy C.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Tommy said the service is great. He has been there before and always treat him with respect.

DJ
Dylan J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/19/2021
I’ve brought all 3 of our cars to be serviced and we get excellent service each time. Darren has been very helpful with all our questions and concerns. We love and hate going here! Lol

Robert W.
Washington
Ram 1500
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a good job, but he did not save much by not going to the dealership.

Joe S.
Liberty Lake, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Joe said he took it in on a Thursday morning. They weren't able to get it in at all and he had set up an appointment. He wasn't able to get until 3 pm the next day.

EC
Ellie C.
Mead, WA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Ellie said the service provided by the business was fine.

VP
Vince P.
01/21/2021
Great shop!
Steve and the crew has always taken care of us. They have helped with 5 or so vehicles over the years from toyota to audi. Highly recommend!!

DF
Darlene F.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Darlene said they are great . She has been going there for10 years, they always treat her good and she is totally happy with them. She told them she needed her vehicle done fast. They got it done twice as fast as they said, and it was done the next morning.

Doug C.
Cusick, WA
Trustworthy Service
After being associated with the automobile business for 30 years I feel it doesn't get any better than the the service that 5 Mile Auto provides.
Doug Cole

Don S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Fixed my 4WD right now!
These guys were great! I called them new years Eve day with the expectation to make an appointment for the following week to look at the 4WD on my wife's car that recently quit working. They said they could get my car in same day off I could get there soon, and since I live close, I was there within half hour. I was quite one hour shop labor to diagnose and waited for them to call me. They called me within two hours and the car was fixed for a very reasonable price.

Thank you, 5 Mile Auto!

Marc B.
Always great service
Fast and friendly

Medford, OR
01/18/2021
My Friend Was Right
Was referred to Five Mile by friend for pre-purchase inspection, as I live out of area but found vehicle for possible purchase in Spokane. Darrin and Steve were receptive to my need, easy to work with, provided timely service, and worked well as a team. Provided comprehensive report and confirmed willingness to talk with my mechanic in my home community about their findings. Their flexibility with my distance and my schedule issues was much appreciated.

Lori S.
10/30/2011
Great business
Steve is the most honest guy I know, & he runs his business the same way! I will never take my cars anywhere else! Not even the dealer. GREAT BUSINESS!