Auto repair
Awesome facility. Very gracious and excellent workers. Attentive and responsive.

JAMES P.
Trust and honesty
We finally found a shop we trust. Everyone is always so great and professional.

TD
TOREZ D.
Great Service!!!
I bought a SUV from EME auto back in 2009. Five Points gave a 15% discount on all repairs for EME customers. I brought that SUV, and a vehicle I had previously owned here for all their
servicing and repairs. Always providing great repairs and customer service!! I continue to bring my vehicle here for servicing and repairs.

BD
BARRY D.
Germanton, NC
Flat tire repair
Fast and done right the first time as always. Rob and the team are the best in the business.

SV
SUZANNE V.
11/16/2018
Trustworthy
The most honest, trustworthy people around! Have been going here for years and so thankful my father told me about 5points!

WH
WILLIAM H.
Kia Forte
11/16/2018
My review
The staff at 5 point were very professional and knowledgeable.

KEISHA M.
Lexus ES 350
11/15/2018
My husband and I have been with 5 points for almost 20 years. Rob and Steve provide wonderful customer service and very knowledgeable and experienced. We appreciate them very much! Thank you guys for all you do.

SUE C.
Nissan Sentra
11/15/2018
Courtesy
They showed me want was wrong and how much it would cost to fix it. They also showed me want else was going bad and that could be done at a later done. I felt there honesty and concern.

Lexington, NC
11/14/2018
Worthy of applause
I drive 45 minutes from home to come have my car worked on here because of the friendly staff, great prices, but most importantly the quality and trustworthy service. I don’t have to worry if things are going to be fixed right or if they will try to talk me into extra things I don’t really need; service is always great quality and only what I need.

11/11/2018
good service
Good honest service.

TW
THOMAS W.
Cadillac DTS
11/09/2018
Great bunch of guys and lady I won’t go anywhere else
Stay true to your customers and you will be fine jose is my man I’m praying for all of you

DEBRA S.
11/08/2018
The Best
Great customer service. Very quick and efficient.

MICHELLE C.
11/06/2018
OUTSTANDING
Thank you Rob for such a wonderful job! You guys are a lifesaver!!!!!

FF
FRED F.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/06/2018
Great service..
Five Point Tire and Auto is a great place to get the work you need done on your vehicle! They have great workers and they always get the job done! Friendly faces and great customer service

TF
TRINA F.
11/02/2018
FIVE POINTS TIRE AND AUTO...The best place to take your vehicle for excellent service!!!
FIVE POINTS TIRE AND AUTO is a great shop to have your vehicle serviced. They are all kind, friendly, and honest. They treat their customers with respect, and they aim very high to satisfy the customers. You will not be disappointed with the work or the prices. I have been a customer here since they opened, and they still do excellent work.

JOHN B.
11/02/2018
Outstanding
Always on point quick and reliable service!

DAVIN M.
10/31/2018
OUTSTANDING service from GREAT GENUINE PEOPLE!
I’ve been coming to this place for years. I usually deal with Rob or Steve. These two both show genuine concern for doing the job right and making sure each customer understands what is wrong and how to fix it. They almost ALWAYS give options, trying to get things done as affordable as possible. I even had a job they didn’t feel comfortable with AND THEY RECOMMENDED WHERE TO GO! Who does that?
I have been to many mechanics. I have left many of them realizing I got ripped off. For example, one quoted a part at $365 + labor. A quick internet search found the same part, from the factory, for $209. What was worse? That online quote was from Advanced Auto - which was RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from where I was getting the work done! Another, I went for a quick oil change and actually watched the mechanic sprinkle dirt and leaves on my cabin air filter before bringing it out to me to suggest replacing it!

When I found this shop, it was a gift. I have never felt more at home or more satisfied. I’ve even called them from another shop, just asking if a price was fair - AND THEY SAID YES (vs trying to get me to come to them!)

Seriously, there just isn’t a better shop that I’ve found in all of NC. This is just meant as a huge thank you to Rob, Steve, and all the hard working gentlemen in the back.

CARLOUS C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/29/2018
Best service in winston Salem
Every time that my cars need anything mechanical or tires five point are the best employees are really nice. Price is excellent I know them for over Fifteen years. Simply the best

BRANDON H.
Lincoln Mark VII
10/27/2018
Friendly folk.
These people are great. Work is always done professionally and in a timely manner

CP
CAROL P.
Mazda CX-5
10/26/2018
Convenient and quick
Can call to ask if busy and bring right over when not busy. Close to my house, everyone is friendly and helpful. Quick service and there is a nice waiting area too.