JAKE A.
02/22/2019
Fantastic service
The staff at Five Points is always knowledgeable and friendly, and have always shown me respect and integrity. I won't go anywhere else.

KC
KEVIN C.
Mazda Tribute
02/22/2019
12 year of great service
Always feel that that I get a honest evaluation of car issues, with repair done in a timely and competitive rates Steve and his team are friendly accommodating.

MASON H.
Westfield, NC
02/21/2019
Best Crew of People
I go to Five Points because they have great customer service. Not only do they do great work they are also personable and speak to/with customers. Always informative(without trying to sell product). I def will continue coming to Five Points!

NP
NEIL P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/21/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and quality work. Highly recommend!

MT
MARTHA T.
High Point, NC
02/18/2019
The men who work there. So nice and helpful. Very knowledgeable about cars and work with the customer to resolve the mechanical issues with their vehicles in the best way possible.
Best garage I have ever gone to. They always make sure your car is fixed and ready for the road in as little time as possible. Very reasonable pricing and quality work!

MARK S.
02/17/2019
Honest Mechanics recon able prices, and great customer service.
Fast service, great prices. Go there often for tire service and any kind of engine repair. My car or truck will last me for hundreds of miles with their service. The best I have seen in my 30 years of driving.

DY
DONNIE Y.
Nissan Titan
02/16/2019
Review
Hose did a phenomenal job getting me worked in on a busy Saturday morning. Tony did a fine job with servicing my 2012 Titan. Everything went wonderful from the beginning to the end.

JONATHAN W.
02/14/2019
The service, people and honesty
Everyone is friendly, honesty and trustworthy

WH
WILLIAM H.
02/14/2019
A friendly atmoslphere. I feel they will do what is best for my car and van. I trust them.

AMY S.
Inspection
Customer service and care is above standard

LK
LISA K.
Cadillac SRX
Excellent customer service
Quick, effective and efficient. needed a battery and they had to have it delivered and they installed it and had me on my way within an hour.

Customer Service
Steve and Rob are always willing to take the time to work with you, even when the store is extremely busy. They listen and always exceed expectations. When having to purchase tires, they always take into consideration my finances and work to get the best and safest value for my car. They also work on my teenage daughters car and I know that everything will be handled properly. There was an occasion where somethings still wasn’t correct, and they were extremely willing to make the repair and were very apologetic that something slipped by. My daughter has a 3 hour drive to college so I totally trust them to keep her car in excellent working order. When I was teaching, I could drop my car off and they would drive me to my job which was just 2 miles down the road. That is the service you do not get anywhere else.

Kia Spectra
Down Home customer service
Professionalism coupled with genuine integrity causes a customer to be completely Usher of honest competent personalized attention to your vehicle

JI
JON I.
Jeep Cherokee
02/12/2019
They have earned my trust!
Not only are they convenient, literally 5 minutes from where I live, but I have had both vehicles serviced and had very good customer satisfaction. They don’t talk down to you. They explain what needs to be done and stick to doing that one thing. I highly recommend them for your automotive service.

JEFF P.
Advance, NC
02/12/2019
The people, honesty & quality of work.
The people have always done whatever it took to solve the problem with a smile. We trust their integrity & their quality of work is excellent.

BL
BILL L.
02/08/2019
Auto service
As usual service work was done efficiently and fair price

KERRY S.
02/07/2019
Honest repair work done at reasonable charges
I've had my car worked on several times here and I've always received friendly courteous advice and the work was done and an explanation was given for any work needed that was discovered while working on my car.

EK
ERIN K.
02/06/2019
Definitely recommending to all of my colleagues. Coming here for all of my car services from now on. Mechanic thouroughly explained my car issues. The great service also matches the great prices. BEST IN WINSTON. Wish I would’ve found out about them sooner.

CHIQUITA W.
02/01/2019
Great staff!
Great staff...excellent service.

MICAH D.
GMC Yukon
01/29/2019
Great service, they always do what they can to give you an honest evaluation and affordable repair or replacement advice