09/18/2020
The crew at five points is always on the ball. Wouldn’t consider going anywhere else.

Excellent Work
I have been coming here for years. They provide excellent work and reasonable prices. The guy are very professional. Steve is the best.

MOCK C.
Toyota Avalon
Exceptional service
Appreciate honest great service good people

KR
KEITH R.
Kernersville, NC
Chevrolet Cruze
09/17/2020
Love 5 points
always professional and down to earth and can always take care of ever need.

LK
LEE K.
Buick LaCrosse
09/17/2020
Customer satisfaction! And great customer service
Courteous and professional

Toyota Pickup
09/16/2020
Very helpful fair pricing , good role , seem to be honest for a tire dealership

JOHN H.
Toyota T100
09/16/2020
Inspection
Took care of both of my trucks, quick, fast And no worries

DANNY M.
09/14/2020
Highly recommended
They were highly recommended, Very friendly environment was very professional and service was great , getting new tire tomorrow.

RHONDA H.
Kernersville, NC
09/12/2020
Great service every time.
Great service every time.

CA
CHRIS A.
Walkertown, NC
09/10/2020
Fast, friendly and they know what they are doing.
Everyone is amazing!!

09/05/2020
Great Customer Service
I love this place! I’ve took my vehicle here a couple times but my most recent experience topped everything. This last time, a guy named Andrew helped me. He was very friendly and very educated about my car. He told me a lot of information about my vehicle that I knew from prior knowledge and experiences with my vehicle, but I really appreciated it because it showed his honesty as a mechanic.Especially since mechanics nowadays try to get over on women when it comes to cars.Lastly, he focused all his attention on my needs as a customer. Overall experience was definitely great.

BL
BRANDON L.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/01/2020
Great!!!
Fast, reasonable, and very friendly...

ATESSIA M.
08/26/2020
Wonderful Establishment
I've been taking my vehicles to five points since 2006 and I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else. I've tried one or two other places but I always go back to five points. They give great service, are always fair and honest, and they really look out for their customers.

MARCIA C.
08/26/2020
Great place
I’ve been a customer for years and it always feels like the first time I went, the ambience is always the same they never change, always friendly, genuine, and honest. They’ll never start any repairs before talking to you first to let you know what’s going on and if you’d like them to do the work.

SANDY W.
Saturn SL
08/25/2020
Great people, fantastic service, very professional.
Problem with a valve and computer. They were honest about my problem.

They always do excellant work their tires are great.