Overall Rating 2.799998/5Overall Rating 2.799998/5rating 2.799998rating 2.799998rating 2.799998

SK
Shari K.
01/19/2019
Quick and reasonably priced
They got my car in an hour after I called… Did exactly what was needed at a great price.

Esko, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/19/2019
A+ for Five Star!
Knowledgeable, professional, courteous, efficient, affordable. These words describe Five Star Automotive!

Jim F.
Duluth, MN
01/18/2019
Satisfied as usual.

TH
Ted H.
01/15/2019
Great Same Day Service
I dropped my car off on Sunday afternoon, and they had it working for me by Monday afternoon. The phone call updates were greatly appreciated.

DN
Debra N.
01/15/2019
Customer
They are accommodating and they do fast good work

IN
Isaiah N.
01/11/2019
Very helpful and knowledgeable mechanics
The services was great the guys took the time to walk me through the process of what was going on with my vehicle and the services i was getting...the work took longer than i thought it would take but im more than satisfied with the out come thanks guys.

Matthew D.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2019
Quick, quality and great customer service
Understand a diagnose the problem and provide accurate estimates on the work that needs to be done. Very good customer service and repaired right the first time.

SU
Superior U.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
01/08/2019
Always prompt and professional!
Steve and crew are always willing to get us in at a moment's notice, and are quick to turn our equipment around. This is important to my customers and to me in managing a rental operation. Thanks as always fellas!

Bruce M.
Duluth, MN
01/07/2019
The service and professionalism is outstanding.
My visit was handled in a professional and encouraging manner. Thanks.

LH
Lisa H.
01/05/2019
Great service, reasonable prices
The staff at Five Star were very helpful and shopped around for the best price on one of the parts needed for my car to make sure we got the best price.

BN
Beth N.
Kia Rio
01/04/2019
The service was honest. Didn't try to sell me what I didn't need. Very friendly.

Lake Nebagamon, WI
12/31/2018
Outstanding
Great service & customer service. Have been going for years & will continue doing so.

Dan D.
Poplar, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
12/22/2018
Unfortunately they found some "stuff."
Took my 2010 Traverse in for an oil change and get it checked out for winter. They found issues with a U joint and arms that had a front tire with about an inch of play in it. Should rate them lower just because I don't want to spend money on that but they are good at what they do. Thank you gentlemen.

Justin K.
Pontiac Vibe
12/20/2018
Not sure if they get u the best deal on parts
I had my alternator replaced at 5-Star Automotive. I informed the guy I spoke with after he gave me an estimate of $230 for an alternator for my car that another parts store had it in stock in town. He told me if I could do it cheaper I should gave done it myself. I guess I'm wondering why they dont look around for the best price? I feel they are raising the price of their parts to the extreme and it's wrong.

SJ
Scott J.
Proctor, MN
12/14/2018
Outstanding service
Outstanding service and good prices.

CL
Carol L.
Nissan Rogue
12/14/2018
Great service and very efficient. Never ceases to amaze my service I have received.
Amazing service.

South Range, WI
12/08/2018
Service was great!

KN
Kate N.
12/06/2018
Very quick and professional. Love coming to these guys as they’ve helped figure out an on-going issue with my car when no one else was able and the options in regards to fixes.

SD
Susan D.
Chevrolet Tracker
12/04/2018
Finished as promised
I got my appointment very quickly with the promise of the appointment taking a few hours. I dropped it off and returned a few hours later with the usual what I should have done but no high pressure. The price was awesome to the special.

Jarrett A.
12/04/2018
Fast, friendly and reasonably priced
Had a mysterious coolant leak was fixed extremely fast and very reasonably priced. I have went here several times and all have been good experiences