Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25

BA
Bill A.
09/20/2018
workers do great job!
quick service today

Michael M.
Rice Lake, WI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

Oldsmobile Bravada
09/17/2018
Quick service done right
Last minute work needed on headlights. Called and asked to leave car for a couple hours. They fit me in. Was done promptly and reasonably!

Lloyd M.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Cadillac DeVille
09/15/2018
you can get in
you can get in when you want

GL
Gail L.
Maple, WI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Gail said the business's employees were excellent in what they did.

KG
Kevin G.
Dodge Avenger
09/13/2018
We went in to get new brakes for my daughters car. They provided excellent service. Highly recommend!!!

Rose W.
09/10/2018
Great service and friendly staff
They provide quality service and are willing to provide that service even when one did not have a scheduled appointment.

Jonathon F.
South Range, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/10/2018
It was seriously spectacular.
The guys fixed everything that needed it and josh was amazing as usual.

BC
Barb C.
Tire
I have always gotten great service from all the guys there. Very easy to work with. I recommend this business when ever someone asks for a referral for automotive repair.

Liz S.
09/07/2018
I now tell people not to come here.
Went cause brakes were squealing. Told me the pads were overhanging so were going to sand them down. Now squeals worse than when I brought it in. They told me that's normal from not using the brakes correctly and riding them down the Duluth hills. When I picked it up after brake work the car computer wouldn't recognize the brakes being pushed to turn on the car. Now I have a brake switch that needed to be replaced. I asked for a certain price tire they gave me the more expensive ones. Asked them not to replace a bulb they replaced it anyway. When I got my belt changed I went to pick it up the guy told me he had two belts he could have gone with he put the more expensive one in (all of this without asking me!) Sure it may only be a couple dollars but those dollars add up!! When they gave me a loaner car they didnt give me the gas cap key and then charged me for gas (that I couldn't have put in because of them.) Its sad because I used to trust the guys here and now I feel like I can't. I will not be back.

Mark B.
Cadillac DeVille
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that this business was able to get him right in for service. He would recommend them going forward.

SF

Sam M.
Maple, WI
Ram 2500
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Sam said this business' staff did an all right job.

CZ
Cori Z.
Kia Soul
08/31/2018
Thought it was my Tranny!
Thank you so much to 5 Star yet again for the great service at an affordable price. I thought my tranny was gone for sure. Turns out it was just a couple coolant lines! Thanks to Steve for letting me speak french(cursing many times) and telling me he’s not sure that’s French. Lol!! You guys are the best!

Stella S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Stella said the staff was very nice to her and she liked that.

JJ
Jessica J.
Wisconsin
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she got good service at a reasonable price, so she decided it was worth it to purchase a vehicle instead of fixing her old one.

Jim L.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they have always been good to him. They explain things really good.

08/12/2018
Fantastic service 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Great , professional work!!! With a smile😀

Roberto C.
Wilton, WI
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Roberto said this business provides great service on his older vehicle.

GT
George T.
Saab 9-3
08/03/2018 Category: Service
George said they did the job without any problems and they did it on time. His vehicle was in great shape and they had a decent price.