Overall Rating 2.799998/5Overall Rating 2.799998/5rating 2.799998rating 2.799998rating 2.799998

Proctor, MN
04/18/2019
People I can trust
I like the fact that I can bring my vehicle in to honest people that know what they're doing.

John G.
04/16/2019
got us in fast alot of work done fast shuttle service listened and were friendly.
answer in the title

EB
Ellen B.
Honda Civic Si
04/12/2019
Through and helpful
I bought my car in to get my exhaust and brakes checked. They had a loaner for me and did a great job checking everything. It was only my brakes causing some issues and they fix it up and in a jiffy got me safely going again
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the positive review!

CD
Crystal D.
04/12/2019
Best guys ever!
I was extremely impressed. Best automotive customer service I've ever had. I haven't been able to find mechanics that don't treat me less than since Chad's shop closed in west duluth! They explained everything to me in detail, explained why my service was kind of expensive so i could feel comfortable paying. They were so fast and the waiting room is comfy and welcoming. I will always be back as long as you're open.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for such a great review! We're happy to have your business.

CP
Chuck P.
04/11/2019
Only shop allowed to work on my truck.
This was very hard to allow someone to work on my truck. The service manager (Steve) was very patient with me, the mechanic (brad) understood what I wanted and did exactly that. The owner Jason come and introduced himself to me with a welcoming handshake. There is know wonder the shop is called 5 star automotive.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for the positive review, Chuck!

Bill S.
Maple, WI
04/09/2019
5 star automotive is 5 star!
Fast service, quality work, I was impressed with their ability to get my truck in right away despite the fact that they were busy.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your great review!

DF
Doug F.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Came in for an oil change, in and out in 45 minutes.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your business, Doug!

SJ
Sadie J.
Ford Expedition
04/05/2019
I have always had good customer care
I have always have a great experience coming to Five Start Automotive, and I continue to be a returning customer. Their location is really great for me, also.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your loyalty, Sadie!

Diane D.
04/04/2019
Competitively Priced Auto Repairs
Five Star Automotive is our go to auto repair shop. Prices are competitive and their service is excellent. There team is very professional and courteous. You can't go wrong choosing them as your service provider.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for the great review!

04/04/2019
Great service and great place
Thank you for being one of the hometown auto shop and caring about the people. With shops closing around the area will be doing business again. Thank you.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

We appreciate your business!

Dodge Caliber
04/03/2019
Explanation of what is happening with my vehicle
My high mileage vehicle has things happening that I am suspicious of, but not sure about. The mechanics at five star are thorough and point out what they would consider more important to take care of first.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Happy to be of assistance!

Amy S.
04/02/2019
I was having a transmission problem and they fixed it with a reasonable price. Also it was fixed timely too.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review!

SU
Superior U.
GMC Savana Passenger
04/02/2019
Always prompt and professional
Steve, Craig and crew always take care of business, and they do it well. I'll keep coming back again and again.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for the great review, James!

Connie W.
04/01/2019
I appreciate after my 1st review , that Steve called and explained the reasoning better to me.
Was sold a new tire for my safety. Could not be repaired. I thank service director for calling and explaining.

LP
Liz P.
03/30/2019
Auto repair
They did a great job and I received wonderful service. So nice to go to a place where I don’t have to worry about prices or what is being done to my car. Even received a loner car so I could get to work.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you,Liz! We appreciate your business!

Connie W.
Kia Rio
03/29/2019
I believe I was sold a tire unnecessarily .
I believe my tire could have been repaired.
Steve M. from Five Star Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Connie,
I apologize for any confusion with your car. Hopefully after our phone conversation this morning it's clear why your damaged tire was not safe for you to use, even had the hole been plugged. The sidewall damage from running on the tire while flat was too extensive. I appreciate you taking the time to hear our side of the situation. We look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs in the future.
Steve

Melissa B.
South Range, WI
03/29/2019
Excellent Service !
They give you advice, information and prices without being pushy. They’re professional and honest and I was able to borrow a loaner vehicle today which was very much appreciated since they were short staffed and a little behind schedule I had errands to run was better than sitting in the waiting area while my car was serviced.

Oldsmobile Bravada
03/28/2019
Excellent customer service
No drama. I came in with a huge screw in the sidewall of my tire. My other tires were to worn to just replace the one damaged. No upsell. Tried to find a used replacement that would work, but none in my size. Found the cheapest route to go to replace all 4 tires and then didn't upsell "additional" things that were wrong. Pretty honest, worked quick and helped me resolve crisis quickly and affordable.

AP
Angela P.
03/28/2019
Repairs Needed!
They know their stuff, very friendly, easy to schedule a time to get in that works best for you, and will sit down to explain the problem and what needs doing to fix it. They also have loaner cars in case it runs into a time you have to be somewhere else. Great company great service. Thank you for your help.

PC
Phil C.
Kia Optima
03/26/2019
Honest and fair
I always bring our vehicles to Five Star because I can trust them to be honest in letting me know what repairs are necessary.