Overall Rating 2.799998/5Overall Rating 2.799998/5rating 2.799998rating 2.799998rating 2.799998

TP
Trina P.
Holyoke, MN
Tire repair
Five Star Automotive was able to get my van into their busy schedule, and repair my tire that kept going flat. They did a great job. I haven’t had any issue with it since.

TD
Tammy D.
Inspection of purchased vehicle
I had purchased this vehicle in Ashland WI outside the area to be able to bring into Five Star before I was able to purchase it. So I took the chance and bought the Honda CRV and would have the team at Five Star look at it the next day. It was worth it. I need to get new tires and some other work done. But at least I know and I won’t have any surprises. Thank you Steve and Team for fitting me in to do the inspection and for scheduling the new tires installation. I appreciate all the work you do.

Sharon W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
Friendly
They are friendly, and professional at the same time. I feel that they understand that I don’t have a lot of money so they have my best interest in mind. For these reasons I will always return when my car needs anything.

BT
Breanne T.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
11/09/2018
Everyone is so nice and welcoming
I keep coming back to you guys because you are all the best!
-Breanne

Charlie B.
Esko, MN
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Charlie they did a great job, were quick, and courteous.

EC
Eric C.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he always goes to this business.

NF
Nathan F.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the employees completed the service he requested.

TD
Tammy D.
11/01/2018
Inspection of a car before you buy
Hello, I brought this vehicle I was looking at to potentially buy to you at five star because this is where I take all my current vehicles to get serviced. You all do a great job there and I know that you will tell me nothing but the truth and not take me for a ride. So when I called and talked to Steve to see if it was possible to look at this one particle car he said yes no problem, talk to the car lot owner and bring it by. I did just that. Steve said they would check to see if the car had any leaks or anything that could potentially see as needs fixing. He showed me what they found wrong, rang me up for the review of the car. BEST MONEY EVER SPENT! I suggest that everyone do this even if buying from a car lot. I went and dropped the car off and said there were things wrong with it and the guy and his people got really mad. They were calling the automotive place I went and since I was by myself I left as soon as possible. The guy came out to my car and knocked on my window and told me he said it wasn’t that you going to take the car? Needless to say I had my phone connected to my car and called someone so they could hear the conversation and left as soon as I could and didn’t buy the car.
I trust the folks at Five Star Automotive they have never told me wrong information or over charged me. I am still looking for a car and I will take any potential cars I find to five star to review.
I tell every I know if they are ever looking for someone to go or need someone to look at their vehicle I always say one place and that is Five Star Automotive. It may be out of the way but it’s worth it.
Thank you Steve and Team I appreciate everything that you all do.

SJ
Scott J.
10/31/2018
Very knowledgeable, kind and prompt!!
This is the second time I have gone there to help with a problem I could not fix myself and as usual I was greeted courteously and professionally. I was given a loaner and told they would call with an estimate. It didn’t take long for them to get back to me with many options (all affordable) and the got done that day.

Douglas R.
Shaw, MS
Cadillac Escalade
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Douglas said that they did a good job.

EN
Elizabeth N.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they were very quick and had quality service from very friendly people.

Adreana B.
Kia Sedona
10/25/2018
Everytime I go to 5 Star I am so pleased with the friendly service. They go out of thier way to make sure I leave happy. They do a wonderful job of repairing my vehicle, and the prices are great! I would highly recommend 5 Star to anyone!!

SF
Steve F.
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2018
THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT WHAT HAS TO BE REPAIRED-NO HIDDEN ITEMS
you put new clamp on hose thinking that was the noise I was hearing.the sound is still there when I drive truck

NH
Natalie H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said the customer service was very good.

MN
Mr./Ms. N.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/20/2018
Very professional
I run a service business and cant afford to have trucks broke down or in the shop. Five Star always gets us in quickly and gets us back on the road fast! They also point out things that may be a future problem so it can get taken care of while were there instead of causing another visit. Steve and his crew are first class! They even fix door handles!

TP
Toni P.
Dodge Stratus
10/17/2018
Employees
They are always so helpful

RO
Roger O.
Nissan Titan
10/16/2018
Very disappointed
Was told if I dropped my truck off @ 730 am it would be done by 10. I told them I would be waiting on my truck to go on a fishing vacation. Dropped my truck off at 730, 10 came and went with no call. At 11 I called for an update and was told Josh was on another call and would call me back. He did not. Around 1230 -1 , I went to the shop. I noticed my truck had not been moved. I was told the part would not be there until 4. My wife and I lost a day of our vacation because no one communicated my truck would not be worked on that day. We arrived late , spent the next 2 days being weathered out and had to pay , and stay, another day to make up for the not being there the first day. I like the guys at 5 star but for me this is where the line is drawn. I will not go back.

Kia Sorento
10/15/2018
Explained the issue called to make sure it was okay to proceed and did the work in a timely fashion.

EM
Eric M.
Saturn SL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they are pretty good. Everyone was polite and did a great job.

Joyce S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said she was happy with everything when she departed the business, but her vehicle has been stopping and the service light keeps going on. She will be returning the vehicle to the business to get this resolved.