Five Stars Auto Care Inc

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JULIAN R. on 01/16/2018
"Great service & quality of work "
Five star auto is an honest and thorough repair shop. They treat you with respect unlike some other shops that treat you like you don’t know what they know. I came in with an issue that I couldn’t resolve myself, and they pinpointed the issue, showed me physically on the vehicle, and promised to do the work WHILE I WAITED. While other shops tell you to leave your car and come back in a couple days they do the work when you need it. They even offered me shuttle service. I mentioned a wobble in the wheel and they also did an alignment and balance and now my truck rides like a new vehicle. Very happy and reasonable prices. The general manager who is courteous to you, runs a nice clean shop and I would recommend it to all.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 08:17 AM
Chris A. on 01/12/2018
Chris said the people are terrific. He really enjoys his time and his experience at this business. They always give it to him straight. He appreciates what they do for him, and the service they provide.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Review Created: 01/12/2018
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/18/2018

Good Morning Chris,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We greatly appreciated the positive feed back.  We are here to help with any vehicle issue and we are happy to see that we were able to make one more customer happy.

Have a great day and we hope to see you soon.

Sharon K. on 01/11/2018
Sharon said it was a longer wait for an oil change. Sometimes it is like that. She was referred to the business.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
RICKY J. on 01/10/2018
"Customer Service and professionalism!!"
The service managers welcome you and make a usually tough situation not so bad. They explain the overall picture to you in normal folks language, not car expert language.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Aurora
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 10:21 PM
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/11/2018

Good Morning Ricky,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank you for not only being a great customer but for the kind comment you placed.  We appreciate it and we hope to see you back for all of your vehicle repairs.

Have a great day.

RUSH D. on 01/10/2018
"Five hundred OIl Change"
Fair price and done on time
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 04:32 AM

Good Morning Rush,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle needs and also thank you for the kind comment.

Have a great Day!

Stevan C. on 01/10/2018
Steven said the staff was friendly and professional. Although there were people ahead of him and he had a longer wait, he was very happy with the experience.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018
Raad S. on 01/09/2018
Raad said this business was close. The employees were nice, and provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2018
ERIC B. on 01/08/2018
"made up for a bad situation"
came in for a bad fuel pump. The guys noticed I needed new breaks, and ball joints and saved me some labor costs by doing it all at the same time. The fuel pump died ten days later and I had to go back to have it redone (covered under warranty). I upgraded to a new dealer certified fuel pump. The truck died again the following week, but it was discovered this was due to the truck running out of gas even though gas gauge stated there was a quarter tank of gas left. I brought it in on a Thursday and left it up there all day. It was not figured out as to what was going on that day. I was not notified of what was going on and there were some miscommunication between the front office and the back shop. As a result my truck sat there all day with nothing being fixed. However, as a result, Mark agreed to work on it Saturday and totally took care of me.

I was very upset as over the last three weeks my truck was up at the shop almost as much as it was in my possession. The miscommunication on the final Thursday really set me over the ledge.

however, Mark saved my business. HIs empathy, dedication, and customer service is unparalleled to any customer service interaction I have had anywhere (not just at a mechanic's shop). He assured me that if something went wrong with the work that he'd take care of it. I've been coming to Five Stars for a few years now, and have always loved the work. However, this last experience really had me convinced that I would never come back. But Mark saved my business. I will forever take my vehicle to a guy like Mark.

I'm very appreciative of the contributions Mark made. Mistakes happen, and sometimes things go overlooked. IT wasn't a fun situation for me, and I was very angry...but, Mark more than went above and beyond. I can't say enough about how great I think he is.

based on Mark making up for a bad situation in such an overwhelming way and the history I've had with Five Stars I will come back again.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018 04:18 PM
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/09/2018

Good Afternoon Eric,

We are sorry that you had to endure an expereince like this one with us.  This was not our intention and not our work ethics.  We were gald to see that Mark was able to take care of you and continue to be a customer os ours.  If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Again our apologizes and have a great afternoon.

Richard P. on 01/08/2018
Richard said the business provided good service. The staff was friendly and also courteous.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Steve A. on 01/08/2018
Steve said he called ahead of time and asked if he could get his vehicle done the next day. The mechanic had it ready, just like he had wanted. He stated he really appreciates that.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Cynthia H. on 01/08/2018
Cynthia said the service took longer than expected. The staff members also informed her she needed several other issues fixed, and since they involved her steering, they needed to be done right away. The cost was more then she had expected but they worked with her to make sure she could have the repairs done on this visit.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 01/05/2018
JOYCE D. on 01/07/2018
"Wonderful sraff"
Been there a few times they both were great experience
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/07/2018 12:26 PM

Good Afternoon Joyce,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for taking the time our of your day to post such a kind comment.  We look forward to your visits in the future.

MIKE H. on 01/06/2018
"Best in detroit"
Without question the best group of mechanics in Michigan. More importantly they are honest and fair in there billing. As a semi handicapped driver they go out of their way to help. Including driving me home or to local restaurant. Great guys that are more like family. Your crazy to go any where else.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 01/06/2018 08:31 PM

Good Afternoon Mike,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment.  We are happy to see that we meet your expectations and we look forward to your visits in the future.

RICHARD H. on 01/04/2018
"Received very prompt and good service."
I was very happy with the professional treatment and good service I received.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 08:04 PM

Good Morning Richard,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We appreciate your business and are glad to see that we were able to make another customer happy.

Thank you again and have a great day.

JEFF F. on 01/04/2018
"Great experience"
My experience at this location was great. Employees were friendly and service was quick. Fair competitive prices.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 10:22 AM

Good Morning Jeff,

Thank your for choosing Five Stars for your repair needs.  We strive to make each and every customer comfortable and to leave happy.

Have a great day.

ANITA C. on 01/01/2018
"Very in formative"
I know when I bring my vehicle in for service it will be done correctly. They go all out to make sure you are satisfied with your service. The staff is very friendly and I felt comfortable in the waiting area. Paul the rep was a very nice person. I felt a lot safer driving my vehicle home 🚐
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 01/01/2018 05:17 PM
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/02/2018

Good Morning Anita,

We would like to thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We also thank you for taking the time to not only write a comment but for such a nice comment.

We look forward to your visit in the future.

EVELYN B. on 12/31/2017
"Customer Service"
The customer service we received was outstanding and they were able to squeeze us in even though they were extremely busy. Lee was awesome and he helped us all the way through and with patience. I would have given 5 stars the only reason I didn't was that the repairs were to the tune of $2000 so we were a little bummed out about that, but overall it was A one service and I will use them again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 12/31/2017 03:53 AM

Good Afternoon Evelyn,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment.  We know that vehicle repairs can become costly at times but rest assure your vehicle will run great.

RUBEN C. on 12/30/2017
"Paul from the front desk"
the front desk staff are courteous, knowledgeable and prompt to react on the problem. their ability to expedite the service on hand is exceptional.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML430
Review Created: 12/30/2017 08:55 PM

Good Afternoon Ruben,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment. We are happy to see that we meet your expectations and we look forward to your visits in the future.

MIKE D. on 12/30/2017
"Everyone is so nice and I TRUST everyone at 5 Star!!!"
Jr. remembers our names when we walk in and he always gives us great service!!!
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 10:18 AM

Good Afternoon Mike,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment.  We look forward to your visits in the future.

Doug S. on 12/28/2017
Doug said he took his vehicle to the business for an oil change on this visit. He had to wait an hour and a half for the service. He was the first customer of the day. He stated he knew what he was getting himself into, because it is always a long wait. Aside from the wait, everything is good. They are great guys, and do good work.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 12/29/2017

Good Afternoon Doug,

We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear about the long wait you endured while we performed an oil change on your vehicle. That was truly not our attention.  During the Holiday Seasons we tend to be busier than other days and we do our best to try to get our customers in and out in a timely mannor.  If there is anything we can do to help remedy your experience, please call us.

Again our apologies and thank you for your visit.