Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JIM P.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/17/2019
concern for customer
Service was great, concern for customer was also great.

MV
MARIA V.
Jeep Compass
01/14/2019
Great customer service, and quick too
The guys are always very polite and helpful. Everything is priced fair and the service is quick. 5 out of 5 stars for sure!

Good Afternoon Maria,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to say thank you for the comment and for giving us the rating of the 5 stars.  We truely appreciate it.

Thanks Again and have a great evening.

SA
STEVE A.
Fraser, MI
Mercury Sable
01/13/2019
They took care of me the same day and for a reasonable price.
They recognized my problem and fixed it for a reasonable price the same day. They even gave me a ride home instead of waiting for hours.

Good Afternoon Steve,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank you for your loyality and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Have a great evening,

SO
Sharon O.
Mount Clemens, MI
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said the people at the business have been helpful over the years and knowledgeable.

Good Afternoon Sharon.

Thank you for your kind comment and your customer dedication.  We truely appreciate it.

Thanks

daniel h.
01/10/2019
my caddy
they do great work and take care of what needs to be done

Good Afternoon Dan,

We appreciate your customer loyalty and your kind comment.  All of us here at Five Stars wouls like to send you a big THANKS!!

PJ
PAIGE J.
01/10/2019
Best Car Shop
Best Car shop hands down.

Good Afternoon Paige,

Thank you for choosing our repair facility for all of your vehicle needs.  We greatly appreciate your kind comment and your 5 star rating.  We are glad to see that we were able to make more more customer happy.

Darlene M.
Fraser, MI
Saturn VUE
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Darlene said the work was done in a timely manner. The employees misinformed her the service parts pricing. She was under the impression the service parts were covered. She had to pay full price out of pocket.

Good Afternoon Darlene,

We apologize for the misunderstanding.  The parts that were paid for on your last visit were different parts that were replaced in the past.  If you would like us to explain in further detail, please give us a call.  Again our apologzies.

AU
Anthony U.
01/05/2019
I won't go anywhere else
Five stars did me right everytime I brought a vehicle there for repairs... They truly there to help their customers... had a engine put in for way less then other shops..with a warranty they truly stands on... I'll refer everybody to them.. Cause I know they'll provide good service!!! Thanks Five Star!

Good Afternoon Anthony,

All of us here would like to send you a big THANKS.  Not only for the kind comment, the 5 star rating but also the customer dedication.  We truely do appreciate it.

KV
Kaitlyn V.
Roseville, MI
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlyn said the employees were super nice. They provided really good service.

Good Afternoon Laitlyn,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars as your repair facility.  We appreciate the comment and for the 5 star rating.  We look forward to your visits in the future for all of your repair needs.

Mike S.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
12/30/2018
Always trusted
They've always done what was needed and nothing extra. They are also very reliable and get things when they say and at the price that they say it will cost.

Good Afternoon Mike,

We appreciate your comment and the 5 star rating.  We are very competitive with our pricing and we are greatful we were ale to be reliable with the price you were given.

NB
NICK B.
12/29/2018
As usual, received great service from this team! Thanks !

Good Afternoon Nick,

All of us here definately work as a team.  We are so greatful that you are able to notice that.  We also would like to send you a thank you for the comment and the great rating.

Have a great eveing.
Management.

KH
KELSEY H.
Mount Clemens, MI
12/21/2018
The men at Five Stars Auto are hard working, trustworthy, dependable, kind, courteous and just amazing. Always ready and willing to lend a helping hand. Being a young female driver, they definitely help me and educate me about the issues and importance of maintaining my vehicle. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else and I highly recommend you go to them for your care troubles. Thank you guys!
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Good Afternoon Kelsey,

We greatly appreciate your kind words and value you as our customer.  We strive to made each customer as confident as you are.

Have a Merry Christmas and Thank You again,
Five Stars Auto Care Inc

MT
Mark T.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business provided excellent service.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 12/26/2018

Good Morning Mark,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your repair needs.  We appreciate you being a dedicated customer and for the kind reply.  Have a great day and have a great New Year.

JIM C.
Grosse Pointe, MI
12/17/2018
Maintaining My Mazda 6
I’m very particular about maintenance of my vehicles, especially my wife’s 2016 Mazda 6. 5 Stars auto care has earned my trust over the years and is way more convenient than traveling an hour to the Mazda dealer where I purchased this vehicle. My recent visit on December 14th involved an oil change, 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 tires, and new high performance front brake rotors and pads. The technicians were thorough and efficient. I appreciate that they respected my time as I waited for this service. Arrived at 9:30am and left at 12:30pm. 5 Stars gets 5 stars once again! My Mazda drives like new with its new pair of shoes and brake performance is greatly improved vs the OEM parts. See you again in 5000 miles!
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 12/18/2018

Good Afternoon Jim,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to say thank you for your comment and for being such a loyal customer.  It is our pleasure to make sure your vehicles are safe for driving for not only you but your wife too.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year
Five Stars Auto Care Inc,
Managment Team

JIM C.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/13/2018
Knowledgeable, thorough, and courteous
5 Stars Auto Service gets 5 stars! I probably pass a dozen auto repair shops while on my way to 5 Stars Auto Service. That’s because I’m always confident that Layth, Paul, and Mark will diagnose my vehicle’s problem and fix it right the first time. I appreciate that when available they offer a few estimates; 1) Using cheap Chinese parts or 2) Using the highest quality parts made in the USA! 5 Stars Auto Service keeps my family’s fleet of vehicles running great and that’s very important because the last thing we want are breakdowns on the road. I also appreciate that 5 Stars will match the “big guys” prices on items such as tires, brakes, shocks, and struts. They even repair tires for free! I can’t conclude this review without mentioning their coffee in their spacious customer waiting room... It’s very good!

Good Afternoon Jim,

Thank you for the kind comment and for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate it and continue to be the best we can for all of or customers.

Have a great day.

Shawn B.
Roseville, MI
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said there was a long wait for his repair work.

Good Afternoon Shawn,

We apologize for the wait that you had to endure.  If there is something we can do in the future to help aleviate this, let us know at that time.

Thank you have have a great day.
Five Stars Auto Care INC

PJ
PAIGE J.
12/09/2018
Best Car Shop EVER
Paul, Mark, and the rest of the employees are the best. They treat me like family anytime I came into the shop and for a couple months that was about every two weeks until the problem was fixed. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of Paul most definitely is the best he mad all of my trips to the shop always with a smile and laughs. I will always come back to my favorite shop with my favorite people.

Good Afternoon Paige,

All of us here ar Five Stars would like to thank you a ton.  Not only for this great comment but for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate it and look forward to servicing you vehicle in the future.

Have a great eveing.
Management Team

CLIFF M.
Troy, MI
12/05/2018
New Tires and Oil Change.
Paul and the team took good care of me and my girlfriend!

Good Afternoon Cliff,

We appreciate you business and value you as a customer.  Thank you for the comment and for the kind comment.

Have a great afternoon.

Richard R.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business had wonderful treatment, excellent, fine workmanship, and showmanship.

Good Afternoon Richard,

We take great pride in our business and from reading your comment, it shows we are doing our job.  We appreciate your business and glad to hear we were able to take care of your vehicle needs.

WC
WYTINA C.
12/04/2018
Honest and caring towards the care of the customers’ needs.

Goof Afternoon Wytina,

All of us here at Five Stars Auto woule like to say thank you for the kind and caring comment.

Have a great day.