Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NP
Nick P.
Honda Ridgeline
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Nick said his overall experience was excellent. They are fair.

QJ
Quincy J.
Warren, MI
Buick Enclave
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Quincy said the service was good, fast, and prompt.

CT
CLINT T.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
07/09/2019
GREAT PLACE!
GREAT PLACE TO GO FOR ANY AUTO REPAIR!
GREAT PLACE - GREAT PEOPLE!
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Good Morning Clint,

As always, thank you for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate your business and the comments for our shop.

Have a great day!

Cedric H.
Ram 1500
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Cedric said the staff treats him well. He will have to go back to the business because they were not able to find where the leak in his vehicle was located.

Stuart H.
Mazda B3000
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Stuart said the service was pretty good but the length of time could have been better.

RO
RICK O.
Ram 2500
06/19/2019
brake job
Greorge took care of getting new brakes and rotors on my 2014 ram 2500 Tom did the work and did a good job. They have also put brakes on 2 cars for my wife. They are the only place I will have brakes done. THANK YOU for great job .

Bill H.
Michigan
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that the business didn't rotate his tires like he requested and he isn't sure if they did his alignment properly either.

LG
Linda G.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Ram 1500
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Linda said that the place is a wonderful place to do business with and the guys are great.

PR
PETE R.
Dodge Avenger
06/15/2019
Friendly staff. Professionalism in handling our issues beyond 5 stars!!
Want to say the most aspect of your service was the way in which everything was explained to us in clear laymans terms. Special shout out and thanks go out to Paul, Andy & Layth and the rest of the write up & tech staff.

LG
LINDA G.
GMC Terrain
06/14/2019
not happy
I called to see if I needed and appointment for an oil change and was told no, bring it right in. When I got there, there was one women ahead of me checking in. She had a nail in her tire and needed it plugged. When I checked in I told the man at the desk if it was going to be a long wait I would come back at another time. He said he would check and went into the back. When he returned he said the lady with the tire problem was next, then me. Okay. I would wait. An hour and a half later they finally tell the woman her car is done. My turn. How long could it be for an oil change. Apparently the answer to that is 90 minutes. So it took them three hours to change my oil. If they had said there was a long wait I would have comeback at another time. I think the thing that irritates me is just because your car is next to be brought in doesn't mean that they will actually be working on it. This is the second time I have gone here for an oil change. I didn't have this problem the first time. I will have to think hard about weather I will comeback again.

SN

Eastpointe, MI
Ford Expedition
06/12/2019
Awesome service
They take their time to make sure everything is just right and the guys make my special needs child feel loved....Thanks

LH
Linda H.
Buick LaCrosse
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the employees did everything they could to provide satisfactory service.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 06/04/2019

Good Afternoon Linda,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We strive to make each and every customer satisfied and comfortable with our services.  We appreciate the comment and the 5 star rating.

We hope to see you again for all of your vehicle/s needs.

JOANNE C.
Ford Transit Connect Van
05/24/2019
Came in and was able to get oil change and tire rotation on the spot. Not the first time that you have done this for me. Really appreciate the service. Thanks.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 05/30/2019

Good Afternoon Joanne,

Thank you for the kind comment and for giving us the 5 star rating.  We appreciate your business.

GW
Gregory W.
Cadillac Escalade
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said that the place did a good job, he's been driving it for 2 days now and he's happy.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 05/21/2019

Good Afternoon Gregory,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your auto repair.  We appreciate your comment and the time to take our survey.  If there is anything else we can do for you, please let me know.

Thank again.

MA
MIKE A.
05/19/2019
Professional. Good prices
The guys at the front desk were very honest and informative. They alway do a great job in the shop. Prices are very competitive. Im never sold on something i dont need.

Good Afternoon Mike,

Thank you for trusting Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We appreciate the comment and happy to see that 5 star rating that you gave us.

Have a great afternoon.

Pontiac G6
05/17/2019
Horrible
Horrible service got work performed incorrectly and had to come back twice to fix it then work performed incorrectly again. Shop didn't put the screws back in on the thing they took apart under my hood which is very dangerous, will not be going back to them. They do half ass job everytime.

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations.  Please give us a call so we can discuss this situation and try to figure this out.  We look fordward to hearing from you.

EW
Elijah W.
Sterling Heights, MI
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Elijah said the work is efficient.

Good Afternoon Alijah,

We would like to thank you for the kind comment anf the 4 star rating.  We hope to see you in the future for all of your vehicle/s needs.

Thanks again,
Five Stars Auto Care INC.

PR
Pete R.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the service was good.

Good Afternoon Pete,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We appreciate you taking the time out to complete our survey and for the 5 star rating.

We hope to see you again in the future for your vehicle needs.

KT
Ken T.
GMC Canyon
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Ken said Paul at the business was good to work with. He also said the business had fair prices.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 05/14/2019

Good Afternoon Ken,

Five Stars Auto Care management and staff would like to say thank you for your business and for taking our survey.  We appreciate you comment and look forward to your visits in the future for all of your vehicle/s needs.

Managment