Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

IM
IRENE M.
04/24/2019
I believe they are truthful, which in todays is pritty hard to find.
As I said above, I believe they are truthful with you, and most importantly I know they stand by their work ! This time was a little more money than I had hoped to spend, but at the same time I know the price was more than fair, and I know the work is superior !! I expecially like the mechnic that I worked with. He kept me up to date through the whole thing.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 04/25/2019

Good Morning Irene,

All of us here at Five Stars Auto Care would like to thank you and to let you know how much we appreciate you not only as a customer but trusting in us.  We are always staying competitive in our pricing without jepordizing our work.

Thank you and again and have a great day.
Management and Staff

Cadillac DeVille
04/19/2019
my caddy
can only give 4 stars here as when the tech fixed one issue he caused another.fave star is going to take care of it, but it's. just that it is an inconvenience that should not have happened.and discovered it myself after it was home.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 04/19/2019

Good Morning Daniel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  And our deepest appologies for the inconvenience and for letting us take care of this issue for you.  If there is anything else we can do your you, please let us know.

Have a great Day!
Staff and Management

MARIUSZ B.
Sterling Heights, MI
04/15/2019
Incredible Service!
We had our jeep wrangler go into repair at the facility and Five Stars Auto Care Inc. provided our jeep with excellent service. Special thanks to Paul the manger for giving us special deals.

Good Afternoon Mariusz,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We appreciate you as a customer and thank you for sompleting our survey and for the kind comment.  We hope to see yo again in the future.

Jeremy P.
Macomb, MI
04/13/2019
Too early to tell if van problems are repaired correctly. The manager contacted me via email. Still waiting to speak with him. It is my spouses van and I have yet to ask her about it.

04/13/2019
Good service, actual work is questionable
09 Town and country has been in 3 times for transmission problems. Every time we get it back a new noise appears. After nearly $2,000, I'm done with this place. * Got it home yesterday and now there is another new noise *

Good Afternoon Jeremy,

We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations.  If you could please give us a call so we may be able to find a solution to this matter.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 04/18/2019

Good Morning Jeremy,

Thank you for your reply and for your honesty.  We look forward to speaking to you once you have reached out to your spouse.

Five Stars AUto Care Inc

ROSE S.
Eastpointe, MI
Kia Sorento
04/11/2019
I love this very hardworking and honest place
I have never seen such an honest auto repair company ever and thankful my daughter found your shop that fateful day. I only take my car to the dealer for recalls. I am blessed to know my car is safe when repaired for my precious cargo inside.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Good Morning Rose,

Thank you for the great comment and for the 5 star rating.  It was our pleasure to make sure your daughters vehicle is running smoothly.  We also appreciate your business and look forward to your visits in the future.

Five Stars Auto Care Inc Team

LL
Lee L.
Dodge Durango
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the employees went above and beyond.

Good Afternoon Lee,

Thank you for choosing our repair facility for your vehicle repairs.  We also appreciate you completing our survey, the kind words and the rating.

VL
Virginia L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Chevrolet Aveo
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Virginia said her vehicle runs like new and she really appreciates how nice everyone was. She was also picked up which she thought was great.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Good Morning Virginia,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your repair facility.  We are happy to see that we were able to accomodate you and to make your vehicle run great.  We hope to see you in the future for any vehicle repairs.

Have a great Day

PR
PAT R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Jeep Compass
04/06/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Fast and friendly service. Done in 45 minutes. Will be back. Thanks

Good Morning Pat,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle needs.  We are happy to see that we earned another customer.  We also appreciate your time to voice your experience here with us.

Have a great day and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JEFF G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/06/2019
My 2003 Chevy Avalanche is falling apart. Anyway, my window regulator on the driver side went kaput. Took her in on a Thursday at 3pm. Got a ride home. Got a call that said its gonna be 296 and change. Said ok. Picked up the truck the next day at 12pm. Great job. The only thing is that they did not go the extra mile by wiping my window clean or checking my A/C that I had replaced last visit. Oh well they did the job I needed them to do. That place could use a cleaning of the front desk. Seems the employees are getting to comfortable.

Good Morning Jeff,

We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations.  If you would like to bring your vehicle back in at your convenience, we would be happy to check these for you.

Thank you.

David D.
Harper Woods, MI
Chevrolet Blazer
04/05/2019 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business.

Good Morning David,

Thank you for choosing our repair facility for your vehicle needs.  We also appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and for the time comment.

Have a great day.

04/04/2019
truck
still, have original problem with my truck, need to get it back in but not ready to do it yet after all the cost already incurred.

Good Afternoon Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I wanted to know if your vehicle is currently running smoothly?  The last time you were in, we were able to clear codes from your vehicle and was under the impression since it did not come back in, everything was ok.  If this is not the case, please let us know.

MARYANN B.
03/29/2019
As usual the service was great. I have been there for minor vehicle problems and some major ones and I always feel confident that any problem is completely resolved when I leave there. The staff is always courteous and helpful. Special thanks to Nick and Paul. I have dealt with Paul in the past and have always appreciated his help. He is as asset to your business.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 03/29/2019

Good Afternoon Maryann,

We appreciate your kinds words and value you as our customer.  We strive to make each and every one of our customers feel confortable with their vehicle repair.

Again thank you and have a great afternoon!

ARNISE/DENISE M.
Jeep Liberty
03/25/2019
Very professional, friendly and efficient. All around great service and environment
Very professional, friendly and efficient. All around great service. I will recommend to family members and friends, a job well done!

Good Afternon Arnise & Denise,

We value you as our customer and thank you for the kind words and the rating.  We hope to see you again for all of your vehicle/s needs.

Have a great evening.

MA
Miguel A.
Mount Clemens, MI
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said the staff went above and beyond on his difficult vehicle.

ROBERTA M.
03/16/2019
I trust Five Star Automotive for their great service, professionalism and pricing.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Good Afternoon Roberta,

We would like to thank you for trusting Five Stars Auto Care and for the great comment on our survey.  We strive to make each and every customer comfortable with their vehicle repairs while staying competitive with our pricing.

Buick Encore
03/15/2019
Tire Rotation
Brought my car in for oil change and tire rotation, but realized that my tires were never rotated.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars Auto Care Inc.  We apologize about missing your tire rotation.  I would like to invite you to come back in so we may be able to take care of this for you.  That's if you have not already.

Again our apologizies.

NA
Nia A.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Nia said they put a bad engine in her vehicle. Then they put in another engine and she is still having a few issues. She hopes her next visit will be better. She will be taking her vehicle back there for the 3rd time and she hopes everything will be resolved. They have always done good work for her in the past.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Good Morning Nia,

We would like to apologize for the unfortunate circumstances you have had with this vehicle with the engine and for your patience.  Please rest assure we will do everything possible to make this right for you.  If you have any additional questions on this, please give us a call.

Regards,

good service
very good service got rotor and brakes put on my 2007 Cadillac Escalade
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 03/08/2019

Good Afternoon Jon,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars Auto Care for your to go repair shop.  We appreciate your rating and your time for filling our our survey.

If there is anything we can do in the future for your vehicle repairs, please let us know.

Thanks Again

02/24/2019
truck
had a lot of trouble finding the problem with my truck, but stuck with it getting it right, now it runs great, thank you guys at five star.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars to diagnosis the issue with your vehicle.  We apologize for the wait but we strive to mack sure our customers vehicle are in a safe working condition.

Have a great afternoon.

Brian H.
Harrison Township, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service at this business took longer than what he expected. He went in for his brakes to be serviced, he thought it would take 1 day and it ended up taking 3 days because the staff told him that he needed various repairs. The guys were great. James was great.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Good Afternoon Brian,

We apologize for the wait that you had to endure during your visit.  As we strive to make all of our customer's vehicles safe and trying to do repairs in a timely manner.  Thanks for sticking with us.

Have a great day.