NS
NAYOUNG S.
07/17/2018
No direct explanation given from technician before or after the repair usually was not the case for me. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KIMBERLY M.
Nissan Rogue Select
07/12/2018
I told AAA that Im glad that you are on the preferred list (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KARRI S.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/29/2018
Already put it on yelp and referred a couple of friends IĆ¢??m extremely satisfied (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RV
ROSA V.
06/28/2018
Specifically to get help from the three I mentioned before. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

BP
Brian P.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/22/2018
100 percent would only recommend friends to use you guys (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MARY KATIE C.
Acura TSX Sport Wagon
06/21/2018
Definitely I will recommend this business (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SY
STAN Y.
Honda Accord Hybrid
06/04/2018
I've had three repairs done here, and each time the quality of the repair work has been excellent. I was disappointed with the big discrepancy between the repair completion date I was originally promised and the date the repairs were actually completed, but overall I would recommend this shop to friends and colleagues. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JU
JENNIFER SLADE U.
05/25/2018
Extremely positive experience, yes I already have told several friends (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AR
ASHLEY R.
Nissan ALTIMA S
12/21/2016
Customer service.

JESSICA S.
Hyundai ELANTRA GLS
12/20/2016
Communication and long repair.

GZ
GIANCARLO Z.
Mini COOPER PACEMAN
12/15/2016
1. When I took the car in for the initial estimate, I was told it would take 3 days. The dent was tiny.

2. The adjuster looked at it, said 3-5 days.

3. I was later told I would have to pay a great amount extra (3x the original amount) and that it will take 11 days.

I had to continuously shift my schedule. I was very disappointed.

HD
HALIM D.
Toyota PRIUS
12/15/2016
Very good customer service.

AY
AI LYNG Y.
Tustin, CA
Acura TSX
12/12/2016
You have really good service. I really like how convenient it is.

DAVID M.
Toyota CAMRY
12/10/2016
You guys were quick and easy to work with.

AC
Andre C.
Toyota CAMRY LE
12/10/2016
When I hand in the car for the repair I asked them to take care of an unrelated damage, and at the end of the day it wasn't taken care of. It was not perfect.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Lexus ES 330
12/07/2016
Art was wonderful

MARCELLE B.
Infiniti Q45
12/07/2016
They gave us good service.

LC
LIANA C.
Lexus ES 350
12/05/2016
Speed and quality of work, and communication.

MIKE H.
Subaru IMPREZA SPORT PREMIUM
12/03/2016
Easy to work with, kept me updated.

FG
FRANK G.
Mini COOPER HARDTOP S
11/30/2016
The customer service was excellent. They frequently updated me with what was going on. I think that overall the experience was very good. The repair seems to be perfect.