YV
YVONNE V.
Santa Ana, CA
GMC Terrain
11/12/2018
Yes, I would totally recommend this location to anyone who needs their Services. Thank you guys for going above and beyond (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CA
CRAIG A.
10/28/2018
Service was excellent. Some categories I wish I could give an 11 on. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SANDRA W.
Huntington Beach, CA
Buick Verano
10/21/2018
Would absolutely recommend Fix Auto Irvine to all (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NL
NICHOLAS L.
Lexus ES 330
10/13/2018
It is quite pricey if you don't have an auto insurance. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JE
JASON E.
09/27/2018
Fix Auto has been what is likely the best experience that Iâ??ve ever had w/an auto body repair shop! They were friendly, thorough, new what they were talking about. and Seemed to jump through hoops to accomodate and make comfortable their clients! Ensuring they have a ride or a rental. Seemingly willing to drop everything to help or answer any of your questions and/or concerns. It was the all around, hands down, bar none the best experience that Iâ??ve ever had with having my vehicle repaired! They basically handled everything for me. and I felt like I was in good hands! I would absolutely recommend Fix Auto to friends and family! and Will be bringing all of my future auto body needs to them, weather covered by insurance or not! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JEREMY C.
Laguna Hills, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
09/18/2018
The company did a great job from (1) arranging my Uber ride (2) keeping me posted by phone (3) arranging drop off and (4) providing an outstanding detail on the car. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CD
CHUCK D.
09/13/2018
Fix Auto - Irvine performed a fantastic job on fixing my car. They handled all of the insurance paper work and made my experiance as easy as posible for me. The work performed was top notch, the final outcome was that my car looks as good if not better then before the accident. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TZ
TRACY Z.
GMC Yukon
09/05/2018
I already did recommend! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MONICA W.
08/27/2018
I definitely will recommend Fix Auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JAMES P.
Lexus IS
08/19/2018
Highly recommend! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SP
sandra p.
Costa Mesa, CA
08/17/2018
I already told California Casualty and my friends about your exemplary service and work. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ANDREA S.
Hercules, CA
08/13/2018
10/10 would recommend to everyone I know. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

FG
FRANCES G.
Tustin, CA
08/12/2018
Ver happy experience (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

YS
YANA S.
Lexus ES
08/10/2018
Amazing and speedy service! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

STEVE C.
Volvo XC70
08/07/2018
I brought all my friends n relatives (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PR
PATRICIA R.
Santa Ana, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/06/2018
Vehicle looks good with the repairs done. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

HY
Helen Y.
08/06/2018
If it wasn't for Jim, Lexy, and Cameryn, I would not recommend Fix Auto Irvine. Because Jim really went out of his way to make me happy and the receptionist girls were just so sweet, I can trust this business to recommend them. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

L
Labelle Marvin Inc
08/03/2018
Auto Fix was on time and kept me informed. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JIN SU P.
07/26/2018
If they are in a rush. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NS
NAYOUNG S.
07/17/2018
No direct explanation given from technician before or after the repair usually was not the case for me. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)