WP
WINSTON P.
09/19/2018
Yes, I have been telling everyone I see. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SGT DUSTIN B.
Volkswagen Passat
09/15/2018
More parking or wider parking spaces for initial inspections/drop offs would help (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

OR
OLIVER R.
Bolingbrook, IL
09/08/2018
Very likely to recommend this establishment because of the quality care and customer service I received (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DEBROAH M.
08/27/2018
I already have! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AP
ALEXANDRA P.
Mazda CX-5
08/14/2018
Super friendly and helpful. I would recommend them (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SHUANG W.
Nissan Versa
08/06/2018
yes (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RF
ROBERT F.
Mazda 6 i Touring Automatic
08/03/2018
I recommend Fix Auto to everyone I know! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AR
ASHLEY R.
Pontiac G6
07/31/2018
Service was great here (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NW
NICOLE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/26/2018
They took care of everything for us very well (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RA
RAFAEL A.
Ford Fiesta
07/03/2018
I already told family members about experience i had (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DOROTHY L.
06/25/2018
I would absolutely recommend Fix Auto Oceanside to anyone who asked or needed car repairs done! If I ever need work done on my car again Fix Auto is the place I'll be going to. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MICHEL S.
06/18/2018
Great service (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MK
MARIANNE K.
06/11/2018
Absolutely would recommend. I am a repeat customer. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LH
LT TERRY H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/11/2018
If I need it again, I'll be back. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CARLA M.
Mazda 3 s Grand Touring Automatic
06/07/2018
I have already told everyone!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Mark W.
Toyota Tundra
06/07/2018
Itâ??s my 2nd time (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CR
CPO CARLOS R.
Mazda 6 i Touring Automatic
06/04/2018
Definitely will recommend it (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PJ
PAMELA J.
06/01/2018
Without a doubt! They would also be my first choice should I need similar services in the future. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JESSICA L.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
05/30/2018
I already have recommended them. All around, it was a fantastic experience. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ES
ED S.
Nissan Altima S
04/22/2017
Keith was very kind and took very good care of me.