RA
RAFAEL A.
Ford Fiesta
07/03/2018
I already told family members about experience i had (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DOROTHY L.
06/25/2018
I would absolutely recommend Fix Auto Oceanside to anyone who asked or needed car repairs done! If I ever need work done on my car again Fix Auto is the place I'll be going to. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MICHEL S.
Vista, CA
06/18/2018
Great service (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MK
MARIANNE K.
06/11/2018
Absolutely would recommend. I am a repeat customer. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LH
LT TERRY H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/11/2018
If I need it again, I'll be back. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CARLA M.
Mazda 3 s Grand Touring Automatic
06/07/2018
I have already told everyone!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Mark W.
Toyota Tundra
06/07/2018
Itâ??s my 2nd time (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CR
CPO CARLOS R.
Mazda 6 i Touring Automatic
06/04/2018
Definitely will recommend it (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PJ
PAMELA J.
06/01/2018
Without a doubt! They would also be my first choice should I need similar services in the future. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JESSICA L.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
05/30/2018
I already have recommended them. All around, it was a fantastic experience. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ES
ED S.
Carlsbad, CA
Nissan Altima S
04/22/2017
Keith was very kind and took very good care of me.

JUAN L.
Porterville, CA
Toyota Corolla S Automatic
04/20/2017
They were always very courteous. Right away they made me feel really comfortable.

MT
MILLIE T.
Ford Flex SE FWD
04/19/2017
You guys did a good job, it was fast and complete. I got my car sooner than the 3 week estimated date.

RAUL C.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan S FWD
04/19/2017
The service when I got there. The person in charge of the shop did great; he called me all the time and let me know the status of the car. He got it done before the deadline.

BV
BEATRIZ V.
Chevrolet S-10 Extended Cab 123" WB
04/18/2017
When I had Geico do the evaluation they said a fee would be waived but when I came in there was no documentation of that at the shop. I did not have my documentation on me stating the fee would be waived so i had to pay for it at the shop.

LC
LILIANA C.
Toyota Corolla LE Plus w/Continuously Variable Transmissi
04/17/2017
You have very good service, and I am very happy with the job you did.

MK
MARIANNE K.
Honda Pilot EX-L
04/17/2017
They have good follow through. However, the car wasn't very clean and the paint doesn't match well.

PD
PHUONG D.
Chevrolet Volt
04/17/2017
I am satisfied with the service.

NA
NADIA A.
La Jolla, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander ES w/All-Wheel Control
04/13/2017
The service was pretty fast. The text message was there. The car was clean. It was absolutely great.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Jeep Patriot Sport FWD
04/13/2017
Everything they did was exactly on schedule.