2030 Reviews

Dustin C.
Vista, CA
Honda Accord Sedan
02/18/2019
Extremely pleased with the way Chris and the other employees really helped me through the process. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JEFFREY T.
Fontana, CA
02/18/2019
I would give a ten, however, due to the experience of the quality of work done the first time through was not done towards my satisfaction. I was actually in disbelief. The work done afterwards is what helps bring this overall score up from a least likely to what I have given it now. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GK
GREG K.
Mazda CX-5
02/05/2019
I couldn't ask for a better experience (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JASON C.
Corona, CA
Kia Sorento
01/31/2019
Meh (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JV
JASON V.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/18/2019
100 percent I made an Arturo call corporate several times but could not get through to tell someone who oversees this office or region what a fantastic job everyone is doing. I really felt compelled to speak with someone. We live in a time where people donâ??t really call to build people up. I really feel that he customer service I received was something that should be noteworthy. Please consider calling me so that I may share more of what exactly this shop is doing right! Thank you!! 909-210-9743 (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RE
ROSE E.
Fontana, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
01/02/2019
Already have 4 more friends, still letâ??s pray they have no accident (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ANDREA M.
Sun City, CA
Subaru Crosstrek
12/28/2018
From service, to updates, to the finished product I was extremely satisfied. It felt like the day I drove my car off the lot it looked so great and clean. Plus the service made me feel comfortable and squashed all my concerns. Told all my friends about it. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SCOTT M.
Riverside, CA
12/17/2018
My vehicle was my company car but I would bring my personal vehicle there without hesitation. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

STACY B.
Corona, CA
12/08/2018
Only if they work directly with insurance (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Danielle B.
Riverside, CA
Kia Optima
11/05/2018
I actually did. To my parents. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Joseph S.
Pomona, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2018
I would tell them that Fix Auto charge for everything. including taking licence plate off and putting back on.- $10.00 for that. That's not right. and other Auto placed don't charge for that. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JAMES M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/14/2018
Thank you ???? (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Debra R.
Mira Loma, CA
Nissan Rogue
10/04/2018
I would tell everyone about Fix Auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ED
EARL D.
San Bernardino, CA
Nissan Murano
09/03/2018
Outstanding job and customer service (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JJ
JASON J.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/27/2018
Only due to the noise that my car makes when making a left or right turn (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MACARIO G.
Pomona, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
08/23/2018
I will recommend (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AY
ALBERT Y.
Nissan Rogue
08/22/2018
I had a wonderful experience with Fix Auto Ontario and great job. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LC
LORENA C.
Ontario, CA
07/30/2018
Absolutely!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

FC
FRANCISCO C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/30/2018
The repairs were amazing but the customer service was dissspointing. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KI
KRISTY I.
Colton, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
07/23/2018
Great workmanship (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 2030 in total