1S
1LT MATTHEW S.
Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid
03/30/2020
I don’t understand why the car had to be dropped off 2 days before it was assessed, and why I was originally told 1 to 2 days and then called back and told it would be a week. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CJ
Charyl J.
03/30/2020
We appreciated the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the work done (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CT
CPL STEPHEN T.
03/16/2020
I am very likely to send my family and friends to see them if they are ever in need of repairs. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CO
COL TADAHIKO O.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
03/03/2020
Cannot recommend strongly enough (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SFC JONATHAN S.
Vancouver, WA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
03/02/2020
I wouldn’t recommend my family or friends take a vehicle to any other shop for repairs. Fix Auto Portland East is the first and last stop for body repairs after any accident. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Simon H.
Honda Ridgeline
02/24/2020
Absolutely (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MV
MARINA V.
02/11/2020
I already recommended to my colleague and she was happy with their service (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KEN B.
Honda Fit
02/06/2020
Friendly shop but feel I was overcharged for the labor portion of the job. The estimate said 2.1 hrs but all through the process I was told by 3 different employees that it would only take 30 minutes or so to repair/install and indeed I dropped it off, walked across the street to get a bite to eat from Taco Bell and when returned in less than 45minutes the job was all done and waiting for me. I understand the need to use repair guides to come up with an estimate but obviously everyone involved except me who had to approve the quote and pay for the job knew that the actual time needed was half of that if no big surprises occurred. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Ann B.
Acura RDX
01/31/2020
I was totally impressed and satisfied with the terrific customer service and communication. The outcome of my car was excellent. I would definitely highly recommend this shop. You couldn't go wrong choosing this shop to take care of your car. Their professionalism and carrying about you in particular was amazing. They also have a lifetime guarantee so how could you ever go wrong. I have had a few cars worked on in different shops but I got to say this was the best experience I have ever had. Great staff, a perfect outcome, and complete satisfaction. This is definitely a go to shop you can tell they care and are proud of the work they do. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TD
TIMOTHY D.
01/28/2020
Have had a great experience both times we’ve used Fix Auto and will continue to do so in the future. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

BREWSTER M.
Cadillac XTS
03/14/2019
I would 100 percent recommend the shop to anyone, friend or not. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ADRIENNE S.
03/04/2019
They do good work and tend to return your vehicle quickly (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AL
Ayla L.
02/25/2019
Great Customer Service
I got in a car accident right before I had to go out of town on a trip for work. I was referred by state farm and worked with Scott at the Gladstone location. BEST customer service I've had in years. Way better than any other auto body shop I've ever been to. Felt confident leaving my car with them while I was away, they got it done quickly, I got text updates throughout the process about progress on getting my car repaired. Scott stayed late to accommodate my schedule so I could get my car during off hours on the weekend, they even detailed my dirty car, vaccumed and washed it unexpectedly. He also had it running with the seat warmer on when I arrived to pick it up since it was a super cold day. Oh, and got me a shuttle from the rental car place to Fix so I didn't have to walk or uber. Couldn't be more pleased with this place. Will be referring everyone here and giving them all my future business.

KR
Kristin R.
Volkswagen GTI
02/13/2019
You are not the most convenient shop for me to get to, but I keep coming back because itâ??s such a great customer experience. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JAMES B.
OR
11/24/2018
Yes I will highly recommend this shop (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)