Business Solutions

Fix Auto Puyallup

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
TIFFANIE M.
10/29/2021
Fix it auto has done my vehicles in the past never a issue I will never take my cars there again. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Dan G.
10/26/2021
I had my car towed 200 miles to have the fix it correctly. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CG
Cindy G.
10/26/2021
Absolutely! I've already recommended Fix to colleagues and let my insurance company know what impeccable service I received. (Entered by customer via...

YY
Yokes Y.
10/02/2021
The communication was excellent! I always knew what was going on and when I could expect my vehicle to be done. On top of that, my truck looks like new and...

MSGT JERRY W.
08/31/2021
Return customer (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)