JOSE G.
Santa Ana, CA
10/16/2018
Diffently (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LD
LISA D.
Ford Expedition
10/11/2018
Without a doubt I would recommend Fix Auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JOSUE S.
Santa Ana, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/21/2018
They got the job done but I noticed some small things like the hood strand wasn't put away properly cause they broke off the clip that holds it in place found a ticket from surf city that is not mine so I think they went for a joy ride other than that everything eels is fine so far (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

BRENDA S.
09/07/2018
I'm very happy with the work they did Ricardo and Giselle for both very friendly (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JESSICA C.
09/07/2018
I was very happy they were able to fix my car in a month (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

HD
HRAIR D.
Arcadia, CA
08/30/2018
Let my entire neighbor hood know (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

HG
HENRY G.
Anaheim, CA
Jeep Cherokee
06/30/2018
Will absolutely recommend!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EB
EDWARD B.
Pico Rivera, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/04/2018
Fix Auto has worked on my car before and I have recommended Fix Auto a few times and will continue to do so. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DE
DOLORAS E.
04/22/2017
You all were very nice, you did a good job on the car, and I'm really pleased with it.

ER
EMILIO R.
Pico Rivera, CA
Mazda MPV LX
04/18/2017
There were just delays. I was given a date and kept moving. I believe it was due to availability of the parts. I'm not sure who is at fault for that, but other than that it would have been a 10.

LH
LINDA H.
Honda CR-V EX-L
04/14/2017
It took long because of the part from Honda, which wasn't their fault. They communicated with me and made me aware that they were waiting on the part. Their hands were tied but I understood.

GG
GUSTAVO G.
Montebello, CA
Honda Accord Sedan LX Automatic
04/13/2017
I was very happy with the outcome of the vehicle.

EZ
EDGAR Z.
Acura TLX FWD
04/11/2017
Great customer service. Very accurate as far as finishing the vehicle and on time. They do great work.

MARTHA M.
Hyundai Elantra Blue Manual
04/05/2017
I am very satisfied with their work!

AC
Anna Marrisa C.
San Gabriel, CA
Nissan Altima S w/Continuously Variable Transmission
04/04/2017
You guys are fast, on time.

MATTHEW P.
Buick Encore Premium FWD
03/29/2017
It was a great job!

JUAN L.
South El Monte, CA
Dodge Charger SXT Plus RWD
03/23/2017
The work is top quality. Everyone was really kind. My only complaint was that I was out of a car for a while, but you got it to perfection.

RA
REBECCA A.
Fontana, CA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Backcountry 4WD *Ltd Avail*
03/20/2017
Everything went the way it was planned. They gave me a date and fulfilled it, gave me a ride back to work.

TD

Franco T.
Montebello, CA
GMC Yukon XL SLT 1500
03/04/2017
It was done in a timely manner.