Business Solutions

FL Auto Service & Sales

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
HD
HINTEN D.
06/24/2022
Maintenance work
This place is outstanding fast and timely services. Always make sure to discuss customers needs and does excellent work.

CARLOS M.
06/09/2022

robert s.
06/08/2022
Bad dig test
Took my car to mersades dealership and got same AC inspection and it was totally different from what you guys did and I have a full video of it! I need a...

DARWIN G.
06/02/2022
Excelente atención...
Me fueron explicado las opciones de manera clara, además hablan español... Excelente servicio

RD
RALPH D.
06/02/2022
Always quick and they get the job done
They are very honest people and fair priced, I’m a self taught hobby mechanic and I only take my cars to them when I have problems that I can’t fix.