Business Solutions

Folly Road Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MF
MARIA F.
07/02/2022
Fantastic service
Folly Road Auto repair is the best. I was in Folly on vacation, and I had car trouble. Folly Auto repair squeezed me in on the spot. They were kind, fixed my...

JIM K.
06/28/2022
Engine repair
What a great job was done on my Chevy Malibu. Took a while for the parts to arrive but Fast service after they arrived. Check engine light has not return!...

CLIFF B.
06/27/2022
You will not be disappointed
Reasonable, reliable, honest and hard-working

MICHAEL C.
06/23/2022
Folly Road Auto Repair is excellent!
I needed a flat tire repaired. They looked very busy, but they fit me in. They were done in 45 minutes, and the price was reasonable. The manager was very...

06/22/2022
Battery Replacement
I would highly recommend Folly Road Auto repair for car services.