JOAN F.
Buick Enclave
04/10/2019
Pleasant workers - no appointment needed.
No appointment for oil change and tire rotation which is great, Man who brought my keys and told me they were finished apologized for taking so long. They wrre busy and I was prepared to wait so I was thinking it would have been longer. Pleasant experience. Price good. No charge for tire rotation as I purchased tires there.

JENIFER R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/05/2019
Brakes
Took care of me right and in a relatively timely manner. Turned into more than just brakes.

DONDA L.
04/02/2019
Machine shop
I called in the morning and they were able to get me in and fix it on one day

03/30/2019
New tires
My pickup is one of mine most prized possessions. And Chris treated it as such. He did everything I ask him to do, plus some. I felt very secure about taking my truck up there and leaving it in his hands. I give him At plus, Gold Star! I know if I have any problems he will fix it and handle it. Before I bought my tires, I wasn't sure which way I wanted to go. He took the time and went over every aspect and even had a tire put on my pickup to see how it would look. I felt like I was the customer again, and not just a inconvenience like you do at so many businesses these days.

03/27/2019
Very friendly and great service! Wonderful customer service as well!!
They are always ready to serve, have great service and customer service!!

SKYLAR H.
Clovis, NM
GMC Acadia
03/20/2019
Quick, cheap, and easy.....just the way I like it
These guys always get my vehicle taken care of quick and for a fair price. The best part is that they always try to fit me in with my last minute requests!

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/19/2019
Not
Not so great
Tim H. from Forrest Tire responded on 03/27/2019

We regret to hear that our service was not so great. The work was performed as economically as possible using pre-owned parts as requested to keep cost down for loyal customer paying for the repairs to this vehicle. All repairs were completed including replacing rear axle, used wheel, and used tire(at no charge). Test driven afterwards by technicians, vehicle drove great. Didn't have issues when left our store. We are always open to correct any issues that were made aware to us during customers visit. Just simply let us know.

03/19/2019
Good service but unorganized
Everyone was nice and helpfull but they forgot to install my brand new tires until i asked when I was checking out and my alignment was done

03/18/2019
Excellent service!
The Forrest Tire team treats you as if you're the most important person on the planet. Thank you!

PM
PEDRO M.
Buick LeSabre
03/15/2019
The service experience was great, for the wait on the type of service I needed it was very well worth it. All of the staff were exceptionally experienced, and professional. I recommend this place 100% for they will treat you like family, and the experience will be great, like mine was.

AH
Adam H.
Ram 1500
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Adam said this business was close to his home. The staff were super helpful, the service was fast, the service was good.

Miguel M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said the business provided good service and they were fast.

GP
Gaston P.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Gaston said the business was able to get done earlier than expected, with good work.

Joe B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend the business for service.

ALFREDO M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/23/2019
Great job,took my car in for an alignment fast and friendly service

02/20/2019
Came in to have brakes checked and oil change. They checked brakes and said there was plenty of life on the pads and rotated the tires free of charge.

Ford Freestyle
02/09/2019
Customer service at its best! Everyone I dealt with was very nice and knowledgeable. I fully expected the tech to laugh when I explaned the “noise” my car made but he didn’t, he listened patiently and then after he looked at my car he explained everything to me and answered my questions. I will absolutely go back whenever I need any work done on my car!

GR
GABRIELLA R.
Dodge Journey
02/09/2019
Customer Service
The gentlemen that did our alignment(Kenny) was always kind especially when I called to make the appointment.

Chris C.
Severn, MD
02/07/2019
Did they do the work?
When I drop off my vehicle, I never get a form filled out, an estimate, or some sort of work order printout. I don't mind the sociable appeal that this brings, but I lose confidence that the list of work order request items I ask to be accomplished were actually done... Specifically, I asked for an oil change, a new filter, a tire rotation & balance. I wrote it all down on the tag they tied to the key. Otherwise, they took the key and said "we'll take care of it." I said I'd like to get it before the end of the day. But I didn't get a call until the place was closed... maybe I"m supposed to come back at closing time... lesson learned there. Maybe they don't call until they're waiting on you. When I came to pick up the car the next day--didn't really have a choice there--the clerk said in a shaky voice when I asked "yeah, we did the rotation & balance." I said okay, he told me how much I owed, and it was low... he said, "oh, i'm going to discount the rotation & balance... no charge bro." Seems like a nice thing! Maybe it is. But I don't think they rotated my tires, I think they just did the oil change. There's nothing that makes me think this business would do me a favor like that. I think they were disorganized and didn't get to the work because they don't write up work orders.
Tim H. from Forrest Tire responded on 02/08/2019

We appologize about not contacting you when vehicle was completed. My mechanics do have a good track record for calling when repairs are complete. I have looked back through our camera system as well as spoke to all techs that worked on the 200 to verify that all work was done that needed to be. It was first taken into the alignment shop for oil change and service. After that was completed it was delivered to the front office, where we pulled it into tire shop and rotated & balanced tires. Chrisa was the salesman that made sure the tire work was complete and Kia was who cashed you out. All work was performed that was requested. When appointment is made all services requested are documented in appointment book. Also when vehicle is dropped off, we notate all work to be performed on key tag. Just in case more was added or changed. As far as not charging for the rotation and balance, we usually do not charge for this service for our regular customers whether they purchased the tires from us or not. It is a service we extend at no charge. Same for flat repairs. So have confidence, when you request services and leave vehicle with us, it will be taken care of. We are a family owned business and do things a little more personable than big retailers, but because of that we retain a large customer base in a small community who have come to trust in our personel. Thank you for your business. And we will strive to do better at reaching out when vehicle is completed.

Tim Hodson

Dodge Journey
02/04/2019
Great Customer Service
I was taken care of the same day that I called. Everyone that I talked to had the best customer service!