4.6

ID
Ingrid D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2021 Category: Service
I had a repair that was going to quite extensive. I called ahead for a loaner and Nate, one of your service representatives, was ready. I pulled into the service area and he was ready with my loaner. During the course of the repair, he kept in touch with me on a regular basis, regarding my car’s repair progress. When it was ready, my car was returned to me cleaned and ready to go! Thanks, Nate for your exceptional, professional service...
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you very much Ingrid, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

WW
William W.
Byron Center, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2021 Category: Service
HYUNDAI MAKES A GREAT PRODUCT WHICH MAKES PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORKMANSHIP.
NOW IS THE TIME IN OUR CURRENT HISTORY, TO TAKE A LITTLE EXTRA TIME FOR CUSTOMER CONTACT, WHEN THEY ARE IN YOUR HOME. I SEE TO MANY TENSE FACES, AND WHILE TIMES ARE THAT IS WHEN THE TOUGH GET GOING, AS THEY SAY, TRY TO GENERATE A FEW MORE SMILES.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you very much William, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Mount Morris, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience throughout whole process
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

GF
Gary F.
Laingsburg, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2021 Category: Service
If you have concerns or questions, they are more than willing to address them with you to resolve your problem.
When I had a concern about work being done on my vehicle, the Service Manager was more than happy to help me make sense of the situation. He made me feel at peace with the the way in which the services were completed to manufacture standards. I appreciate the follow-up on my call .

04/16/2021 Category: Service
Poor service
Mislead, price consideration ..
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you very much Gary, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021

Thank you very much Gary, for taking the time to reach out to me earlier so we could discuss the survey. I really appreciated your time and your candor. Thank you also for considering the rescoring of this survey.
I'll meet up with you soon and make arrangements for what we had discussed.
Thanks again.

04/16/2021 Category: Service
Good service.
Very good service.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you very much Gongtae, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Shirley C.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Quality of work. Great technicians.
The technician I worked with was very nice and kind. All work was done promptly except they did not have a cabin filter for my car and had to order it. My car is an older model and they did not have one in stock. It should be in next week.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you very much Shirley, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

MV
Monique V.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
No recommendations
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you very much Monique, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Battle Creek, MI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I have no idea regarding their Sales Department but if they are even half as good as their Service Department then I want to buy my next Hyundai here. No drama, no games, just the service requested and no sales attempts for other un-needed (and in-wanted) aftermarket dealer recommendations. Totally pleased with service x enough to drive an hour to get to them.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

TK
Tracy K.
Rockford, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Engine seized up at 78,000 miles
Unfortunately, it took six weeks to get the new engine, but that was apparently a Hyundai corporate issue. Engine replaced for free. Hopefully the new engine is not subject to premature failure!

03/25/2021 Category: Service
Engine seized up at 78,000 miles
Seized two weeks after I purchased. Did not know this was a known issue for Hyundai engines. Engine replaced at no charge, but it took six weeks. Service rep difficult to reach. Vmail box full. Never had any specific information as to when the parts would arrive.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you very much Tracy, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me a moment ago about this survey and your experince. I really apprciated our conversation. I can not thank you enough for considering rescoring the survey.
I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Claude Wight

AG
Aaron G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Your staff answer question and give very important answer to my question. like 5'000 miles instead of 3'000 miles oil change.
I like to be told of new problems and when they should be fixed. I love my Santa feed Sport and like to keep on top of any
Problem that might come up. Aaron G.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you very much Aaron, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Albert S.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Fox Hyundai service does a great job.
The staff are friendly and communicate well. Service is done when scheduled and completed as promised.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you very much Albert, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

03/13/2021 Category: Service
fun place
this place has great service and make it fun to deal with.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

SO
Sandra O.
Cedar Springs, MI
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Great and fast service
Kind service personal, fast service, I do miss the popcorn and cookies!
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you very much Sandra, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

03/05/2021 Category: Service
Service on Recall
I was waiting to hear the part for my recall was available. To my surprise, when I stopped in the Dealership for an unrelated, minor issue, I inquired, they had the part, they took care of the recall that day.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

ID
Ingrid D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Great job, great service! What else is there to say?
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021