Centerville, MA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
10/19/2019
Friendly
It feels like a family business where they care about customers.

BLANDINE B.
10/19/2019
Professional Service
As usual, Frank’s Auto Service delivers professional & courteous service. I can trust their service and auto advice completely.
They are very reliable and take the time to answer my questions and explain the workings of my car to me.

TT
TIM T.
10/09/2019
Excellent vehicle care
I continue to go to Frank's for the friendly staff and the honest repair work they provide.

MAUREEN S.
10/05/2019
Personal service and expertise
Their personal service is excellent; their knowledge of the vehicles is extraordinary. Best garage in the area.

PC
PAUL C.
10/04/2019
Oil Change and More
This service station has been giving me 6 Star service for years. Again yesterday, they came through and quickly located parts needed to get me back on the road. Their service is exceptional and sitting in the waiting area for an hour, you quickly see how seriously they take their work.

SUSAN B.
Orleans, MA
10/03/2019
The only place I would take my car to be serviced.
The only place I would take my car to be serviced.

MA
MIKE A.
10/02/2019
Great friendly service at a reasonable price:
I have been using Franks service for five years which is the entire time that my wife and I have lived on the Cape and will continue to use them to service both of our vehicles, an older Honda accord and a newer pickup truck.

Martina H.
Massachusetts
Acura RDX
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Martina said the business had great service.

Joe W.
Cadillac CTS
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he was satisfied with the service.

SUE M.
Orleans, MA
09/20/2019
They take good care of you!
Frannk and his wife, and the whole crew are there to take care of you and your car. I brought my Mustang convertible in for the state inspection and it was done immediately. One of my sons broke the lumbar handle on the driver's seat and had sent me a replacement. Frank took care of the inspection and put the new handle in and the cost was less than $100. Try that at another station!!!!

SA
SCOTT A.
Eastham, MA
09/20/2019
Honesty and great customer service
Frank's Citgo provides great service and a fair price, and they don't try to upsell you. They treat you like family, well better than family actually. I highly recommend them.

PC
PAUL C.
09/19/2019
Great service - as always
Easy peasy......they got me scheduled quickly.....we had a few laughs when I dropped the car off and when I picked it up.....the work was timely and had a very reasonable cost.....it couldn't have been any better.

Eastham, MA
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/18/2019
So great, every time!
Thanks to Frank and FJ, I own worry-free cars. Their records and detail are impeccable. Their knowledge and service is second to none.

RANDALL W.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/17/2019
Randy Williams
We had the oil changed and tires rotated. Everything went well.

TOM M.
09/11/2019
reliable service
Good service on my Honda on September 9, 2019. Thanks.

09/11/2019
service and promptness
Franks is a friendly company. The people are always kind and responsive to my needs. A friendly atmosphere and excellent service.

CT
CHERYL T.
South Dennis, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/05/2019
Amazing!
Best service ever! Always super clear about what is going on and honest about what needs to be done. I always walk away smiling, feeling confident that my car is in good condition...

CLIFF H.
South Orleans, MA
09/05/2019
Very helpful and friendly service

09/04/2019
Excellant Service
Job was done promptly and properly. Friendly staff.

JACK M.
Buick Encore
09/03/2019
More fun than cable TV
Well done responsible service with a pleasant touch of humor.