Matthew W.
Clinton Township, MI
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/20/2020
Saved me hundreds of dollars
I took my truck to consumer auto(dont ever go there) I had my front end completely redone less than 100 miles later i had a terrible grinding noise i took it back they said i needed my rear end done 869.00 I went to Rocco for a second opinion he told me they forgot to put a bolt in my front right caliper that was the grinding noise, thank you to the mechanic who discovered this and to Rocco for being honest,

LV
Larry V.
Buick Envision
09/20/2020
Fraser Auto
You guys are great

Mark B.
Trusted service
Excellent service over the many years of several car ownerships. As cars age there is always something that eventually wears out. Even new cars like my wife’s Focus.
Trusted service ........

PS
Pam S.
Jeep Compass
Great job
Friendly yet professional. Efficient and reasonable.

KD
Kevin D.
Sterling Heights, MI
Subaru Legacy
No nonsense shop
Rocco and his team understand their customers well: we want a well-maintained vehicle at an affordable and reasonable price. They deliver on both.

Jack B.
Chrysler 300
09/16/2020
Great service and a bunch of friendly guys
I’ve been coming to Fraser automotive for many years now and I have never had a problem with The work that I had done👌 Jack B

Ron R.
Plymouth Voyager
Fast and right.
Called this morning to get a front end alignment. Dropped it off at noon. Got it back at 5. Great job. Drives straight down the road. Fast service. Great work. Great price also. Thanks again for your professional service.

Doug B.
Highly recommend
Rocco and crew have taken excellent care of my families vehicles for iver a decade. We have complete confidence in the work, the products and that we are paying fair prices.

Bob M.
Warren, MI
Dodge Journey
09/15/2020
Reliable, punctual service at a reasonable and honest price

audra b.
Port Huron, MI
09/15/2020
Highly recommended
Friendly, fast and competent! Got me right in and didn’t charge a fortune. Will be going back next week for new tires and oil change.

STEPHANIE M.
Dodge Journey
09/14/2020
Friendly staff great service.
Friendly staff. Fixed my car no problems got it back in a timely manner. Deal with them alot for work definitely recommend! 👍🏻

LP
Laurie P.
Clinton Township, MI
09/11/2020
Excellemt Repair Shop
Great service, I've brought my car here several times for oil changes as well as a repair. Always friendly and honest!

Larry S.
Sterling Heights, MI
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/11/2020
efficacy
been a customer for years...……..

Mary H.
Kia Soul
09/10/2020
Love this Shop and the great people that work here!
The owner, Rocco, is not only really personable but very trustworthy and quick to access the problem with your vehicle and complete the job in a very timely fashion. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Steven@ amy S.