Business Solutions

Fred Poehner Auto Service Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JEANETTE T.
06/24/2022
Toyota Hybrid
He very knowledgeable about his work. I just want to say. If you’re looking for an honest and hard working mechanic Fred is your guy. He explains everything...

MJ
MARILYN J.
06/23/2022
Great work always!!!
Fred is great. Being going to him for a long time now. He is quick and professional. Highly recommend Fred!!

DONNA S.
06/22/2022
You call get an appointment and no worries you know your car is good hands
Work is done on time and done right

DONNA S.
06/21/2022
Awesome
Thank you so much. Fred I'm sorry my car is messy

WJ
WILLIAM J.
06/10/2022
Greatest Mechanic!!!
Fred, once again you came to our rescue. You go above and beyond to help in every way possible. I wish everyone would experience your expertise, your...