Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Latest Review over 2 years ago

CL
Catherine L.
Kirkland
12/08/2015 Category: Service
Excellent, fresh, and variety. Can't go wrong.
Nice to know that we're eating locally and getting really tasty fresh produce delivered to our door. Thank you.

GE
Genie E.
Bothell
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Great place to get organic food
Always have a great exporting CE with Freggies!!

Colleen H.
Burien
Nice produce, easy service
Freggies produce has always been good every time I have ordered, and the order process is easy and not time consuming.

Christine S.
Burien
Great Overall.
From start to finish the experience has been great. A company that tries to have organic local produce as much as possible and delivered for free! It's great getting reliable service.

ID
Iris D.
Seattle
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Can't customize, items not local
I could not customize my order. Also, there was not a lot of local, seasonal produce.
Megan F. from Freggies responded on 12/10/2015

Hello, Iris. Although you can't customize, we do offer an option to add more of or omit certain items from your box. We like to say that all of our organic produce is local to someone. Of course, we do our best to use local farms when possible but some of the time we have to go elsewhere to get the variety that our members want year round. We only work with certified organic growers. Thank you for for business with Freggies.

Leah B.
Kent, WA
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Started out great
That last 2 deliveries have been a bit disappointing. Each time it seems the quality and selection have gone downhill. :(
Megan F. from Freggies responded on 12/07/2015

So sorry for your last two boxes Leah. We want to provide you with the best quality of produce possible. Please call us the same day as delivery and let us know if there is anything that may have been missed in our packing process. Thank you for choosing Freggies and we appreciate your business.

VG
Vivian G.
12/02/2015 Category: Service
Okay.
The veggies don't come bagged up, so they're just hanging out in the box. Also, they delivered very early in the day for me, and had nothing keeping the veggies cold. I had wilted lettuce by the time I got back to throw it in the fridge. The quality of the product is pretty good, but the execution needs work.

BG
Booker T. G.
Austin, TX
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Freggies in Austin
Delivery routes needed to be expanded.

MT
Michelle T.
Des Moines, WA
11/28/2015 Category: Service
Makes life easier
I really appreciate this service because it frees me up, yet I know that I have quality fruits and vegetables in the house.

MK
Marillyn K.
Burien, WA
Wonderful food
Wonderful fruits and vegetables. Keeps me eating better.

AD
AllRecipes D.
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Great service, very good apples!
Overall great, but occasionally there's a bad apple (or two) in a box... or (once) a very large spider. :)

Laura B.
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Love my veggies from freggies!
Great variety and good value too, plus they deliver every other week which I prefer. I always look forward to receiving my box.

Julie T.
Burien, WA
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Top shelf quality!
We love our Freggies. Each week we get our mystery box. It is like Christmas every week. So glad that we have this resource to get quality fresh organic produce delivered.