PA
PETER A.
Union Gap, WA
Lexus ES 330
01/16/2019
Friendly, flexible and fast.
I have appreciated the atmosphere of the staff; friendly, flexible and fast.

LK
LINDA K.
Jeep Compass
01/13/2019
They got my Car in quick as I thought I needed brakes. Turns out I did not. They explained what was happening. I trust them to do the right thing by the customer. They did not try to sell me something I did not need. I highly recommend them. I have used them a few times and always get wonderful customer service.

MACK H.
Acura MDX
01/13/2019
As Always
As always is because we have been a Friendly customer, and our recent was, as always, excellent. Experience has proven that Felix will make sure we get exactly what was promised, on time and at the quoted price. I hate surprises and with Friendly, I don’t get them.

JOHN C.
01/12/2019
I was fit into your schedule on short notice and you made a good deal with me on my tires. BUT, I was told, about an hour, and it was over 2 hours.
A very good rating.

VM
Valerie M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said the business didn't take long to find out what was wrong with her vehicle and that the stay was pleasant.

DN
David N.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff was friendly and did a good job.

RP
Robert P.
12/28/2018
Robert park
Mark did an excellent job interfacing with customers and explaining issues

DE
Deanna E.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Deanna said that the business has very good service.

NP
NOAH P.
12/03/2018
Rides like new
Brought my truck in with front end trouble. Was almost dangerous to drive. Now it’s safe and drives like new.

FR
FRANCES R.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/01/2018
Efficient, and friendly
My service was easy to schedule, they got my car in right away and finished as they estimated! Very efficient, and a friendly staff! Thanks

GK
GREG K.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/29/2018
An automotive repair shop that works with you.
I am retired and have a very limited budget. Recently I took my 88 Chevy PU into their shop with a problem I couldn't put my finger on. I usually do my own repairs but I didn't know what to do with this one. My truck would die for not apparent reason. They found the problem as being a bad starter and main power cable. They were willing to work with me and allowed me to purchase a new starter elsewhere and then installed it for me. They also obtained a new power cable at a reasonable price. My truck is back on the road and I couldn't be happier.

JEF RE D.
Dodge Durango
11/26/2018
Customer left happy
Walking into the office I was immediately greeted in a friendly manner. The diagnostic tests indicated a lesser problem than what I had expected and the repair was quickly done the same day and for a very reasonable price.

JN

JOSEY F.
Naches, WA
11/19/2018
LOVE FRIENDLY
Fair, reliable, efficient and great communication!

SF
Steve F.
Nissan Murano
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend the business for service.

SUE W.
11/14/2018
Got us right in. Conscientious about letting us know we need an oil change
Friendly let’s us know when we need an oil change and gets us right in. Product is good too

V

PAUL T.
Dodge Charger
11/10/2018
New tires for Rear.
Felix could have sold me 4 tires but, convinced me I only needed 2, which went on rear. I'll buy 2 more in the spring and rotate the tires on rear now to the front. This is why I keep coming back, friendly and honest.

KA
Kim A.
Washington
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she goes there every time and the service is great.

NM
Nancy M.
Washington
Cadillac Seville
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she was satisfied with the service.