SUE W.
11/14/2018
Got us right in. Conscientious about letting us know we need an oil change
Friendly let’s us know when we need an oil change and gets us right in. Product is good too

V

PAUL T.
Dodge Charger
11/10/2018
New tires for Rear.
Felix could have sold me 4 tires but, convinced me I only needed 2, which went on rear. I'll buy 2 more in the spring and rotate the tires on rear now to the front. This is why I keep coming back, friendly and honest.

KA
Kim A.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she goes there every time and the service is great.

NM
Nancy M.
Cadillac Seville
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she was satisfied with the service.

Jim S.
10/28/2018
Incompetent but will take your money
I brought my ford ranger to Felix to have a small piece of plastic (that was dropped in oil pan during an oil change at Walmart) removed from the oil pan. Truck ran great prior to bringing it into friendly automotive, just needed this piece of plastic removed from oil pan. Felix stated that the entire engine needs to be removed in order to get the plastic piece out of the oil pan. Two weeks later I go to pick it up and it runs horribly. All of the electronic components are fried causing multiple malfunctions in various areas from oil pressure to no more radio, lights, cruise control etc. etc. Brought it back multiple times trying to get these issues addressed. Felix states that he has a good mechanic and all of these issues were just coincidence and that three separate electric components went out while in his shop because of “old age” of vehicle. I spoke with other mechanics and all agreed that Felix hooked up the engines electric system incorrectly, fried everything, and then put back together properly after the fact but felt no responsibility to repair the three electric components that they broke due to mechanics error. Not only did they lie about their additional damage, Felix refused to repair their mistakes saying it would cost another $1000+ to repair. This is after the insurance company gave him almost $2000 for the initial repair. In the end removing a simple piece of plastic in the oil pan ended up totaling my truck, entirely due to Frienly Automotive incompetence and greed. Felix kept all the $ by the way, even after he stated he would refund several hundred dollars of the $ we spent trying to get their mistakes diagnosed. Today that truck sits behind a shed with about $2000 worth of electric work needed and Felix has never refunded a single penny. If you’re reading this Felix, don’t take a job you can’t handle, and if you do and your mechanic screws it up... own up to it. Three separate electric components don’t “coincidentally” fry themselves simultaneously in your shop due to “old age”. Improperly hooked up ground wires yes... old age... not so sure. For shame Felix, I was bringing my vehicles to you for so many years with nery a problem. Now you send me an email for a service reminder for the vehicle you destroyed... well you get this review instead.
Felix R., Owner from Friendly Automotive West responded on 10/28/2018

I am sorry you feel that way but most of your statement is incorrect, we discussed this previously.
I have pictures of how your truck looked and how poorly it was maintained. Vehicle left our shop running and with the job completed. You were told at that time how many other problems the vehicle had, sorry if you failed to acknowledge those.

AK
AMIE K.
10/27/2018
The people and price
Everything is always perfect and well done.

BILL M.
Cowiche, WA
Toyota Pickup
10/25/2018
Quick response to my problem
They are always ready to help solve my problems.

Jack C.
Mitsubishi Diamante
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jack said they are kind and courteous and they are good people.

PR
Phyllis R.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Phyllis said it was excellent.

10/17/2018
Great owner and mechanics
High quality truck and auto repair.
Clear explanation of repair work needed.

BILL M.
Cowiche, WA
10/16/2018
Quick response to my problem
I stopped by with what I thought was an emergency. I was headed to Seattle and my rear window wouldn't close. They immediately checked out the problem and found a window switch was held open in back seat. They checked out all possibilities and I left with a big smile. Thanks again!!!

Mike M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they do good for him everytime.

Charlie H.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the staff was professional.

PT
PAUL T.
Dodge Charger
10/09/2018
We are frie d
The Friendly no stress environment.

Shiva C.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Shiva said the business has good service and they took good care of his vehicle. He likes how the staff spoke to him and they were very helpful.

GT
GINGER T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/04/2018
Great customer service, very reasonable prices
Great customer service, very reasonable prices and very friendly. It was nice the Starbucks was next door, so I was able to bring my laptop with me and get some things done while my car was being worked on.

BC
BOB C.
10/03/2018
New tires
Good pricing and great service.

RK
Riker K.
Tieton, WA
Volkswagen Passat
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Riker said the staff at this business did an excellent job.

CK
Curtis K.
HUMMER H3
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Curtis said the staff was efficient.