BOB/SANDY B.
11/12/2018
Great location & availability!
Brett is great & everyone else is friendly and accommodating as well as doing quality work.

Jeep Patriot
11/12/2018
Blower Motor
Very happy with service. Only thing I wishthey would have shown me the blower motor they replaced.

11/10/2018
Always good
Appreciate the service I get here and the value I feel like I get for a job well done. Very easy to work with

JACK/PATTY/JOHN R.
Ford Expedition
10/28/2018
Always satisfied. 90000 miles on my last set of tires.
Great team!

EH
ERIKA/CHRIS H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/25/2018
Knowledge Auto Maint.
I am grateful for the caring and performance of doing great job on my car and if anybody ever asks me for reference I will give out your name.

CAROLYN C.
10/19/2018
Fantastic Service
The people, the price, the service, the location
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Carolyn.  We appreciate your business.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PF
PHIL F.
Jeep Liberty
10/14/2018
Brake Check
Brakes were noisy. Fry’s did not recommend a costly repair but instead did a relatively inexpensive and quick repair.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 10/19/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you, Phil.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

KH
KAREN H.
Prairie Village, KS
10/11/2018
What Makes Fry's Great
I have been going to Fry's for over ten years. I keep coming back because they treat me well and always explain everything respectfully. If something isn't fixed the first time they correct it promptly. Their customer service is top notch! Most of the staff have been there a long time so there is always a familiar face and they greet me by name. Two of their BEST on staff are Brett and David. The Fry family obviously understands that if you take care of your customers they will keep coming back!
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Karen.  As always it is our pleasure to work with you.

09/30/2018
Appreciate the quickness of the service
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

SG
SALLY G.
Lenexa, KS
09/28/2018
Friendly and efficient staff and high quality work
The staff has always been very friendly and efficient and explain things in terms I can understand. Over the many, many years I have always been treated that way. A year ago I moved even further away but always bring my car back to Fry. Most of the times I can wait for it and there is a very nice waiting area.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 10/19/2018

We appreciate your loyalty, Sally.  It has been our pleasure to work with you over the years.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

BOB/JAKE/SAM S.
01/20/2018
A mechanic for life
This place always does a quality job. The only mechanic I trust

KATHY M.
01/20/2018
Reliable, Honest, Fast, Courteous Service!
I have counted on Fry's to take care of my car since my husband died 3 years ago. I call for an appointment in the morning, drop my car off over the lunch hour for an oil change and tire rotation and it's ready an hour or so later. If they discover a problem, I trust their honesty and have never felt pressured. The staff has always been courteous and friendly. They are located near my home and that makes it even better to go there!

PG
PAT / JOHN / TINA G.
01/10/2018
Fast and efficient
In and out in 30 minutes for booked oil change.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 01/16/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PS
PATTY S.
Lexus IS 250C
01/04/2018
They get the job done. Simple. Easy.
Love the convenience of using Frys Tire and Service Center. Prompt and easy with no monkey business. They are respectful of time and resources. They have earned my trust.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Patty.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

LINDA S.
12/28/2017
Great Service and People
Recently I had to have the oil changed in my car in a hurry. While I normally go somewhere else, the wait there was 90 minutes and I didn't have time to wait. I knew Fry's was close to home and went there. They were able to take me immediately and I was ready to
go in 30 minutes.
The store was clean, the staff friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful answering my questions.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you, Linda.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

JN
JOHN N.
12/26/2017
Leawood's Most Convenient Auto Mechanic Shop
I have discovered a nearby auto mechanic shop which will be able to take care of all of my routine automobile maintenance. This is a real find, especially because they seem to genuinely care about the customer, not just making him someone to be put up with. This is rare in today's world. JAN
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

We are so pleased you have found us.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

BRIAN B.
12/24/2017
Fine, not great
Came in for a oil change it was a three hour process despite it not being busy. Not all that friendly and wanted to charge $80 to scan it to do an additional repair.

Brian:
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business and apologize if the service was not completed in the time you expected.  We hope you give us another chance to earn your confidence.

KH
KEN / TAMI / ADAM H.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/19/2017
Consistently excellent service
We are happy Fry's customers for many years now. They are always ready to work on our vehicle, and we've been very pleased with the quality of work as well as the friendly atmosphere Brett has created at the front desk. We trust their expertise.

Ken and Tami Heitland
Overland Park
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

It is our pleasure to work with your family.  Thank you for your business and feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

JOHN/JEANNINE C.
12/14/2017
WIFE'S CAR
My wife's car went dead at the Hallmark store in Ranch Mart.They got the car and check out the problem. Only required a battery charge. They could have told me the battery was shot and had to be replaced. Appreciate the honesty.Instead of a 100 dollar plus new battery I was only charged for a service call and a battery charge.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. It was our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

MARTY D.
11/25/2017
Prompt and Courteous Service
I needed an oil change before Thanksgiving travel and they were able to get us in quickly without an appointment. Many thanks!!
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

We appreciate all feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.