BOB/JAKE/SAM S.
01/20/2018
A mechanic for life
This place always does a quality job. The only mechanic I trust

KATHY M.
01/20/2018
Reliable, Honest, Fast, Courteous Service!
I have counted on Fry's to take care of my car since my husband died 3 years ago. I call for an appointment in the morning, drop my car off over the lunch hour for an oil change and tire rotation and it's ready an hour or so later. If they discover a problem, I trust their honesty and have never felt pressured. The staff has always been courteous and friendly. They are located near my home and that makes it even better to go there!

PG
PAT / JOHN / TINA G.
01/10/2018
Fast and efficient
In and out in 30 minutes for booked oil change.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 01/16/2018

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PS
PATTY S.
Lexus IS 250C
01/04/2018
They get the job done. Simple. Easy.
Love the convenience of using Frys Tire and Service Center. Prompt and easy with no monkey business. They are respectful of time and resources. They have earned my trust.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Patty.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

LINDA S.
12/28/2017
Great Service and People
Recently I had to have the oil changed in my car in a hurry. While I normally go somewhere else, the wait there was 90 minutes and I didn't have time to wait. I knew Fry's was close to home and went there. They were able to take me immediately and I was ready to
go in 30 minutes.
The store was clean, the staff friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful answering my questions.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you, Linda.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

JN
JOHN N.
12/26/2017
Leawood's Most Convenient Auto Mechanic Shop
I have discovered a nearby auto mechanic shop which will be able to take care of all of my routine automobile maintenance. This is a real find, especially because they seem to genuinely care about the customer, not just making him someone to be put up with. This is rare in today's world. JAN
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

We are so pleased you have found us.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

BRIAN B.
12/24/2017
Fine, not great
Came in for a oil change it was a three hour process despite it not being busy. Not all that friendly and wanted to charge $80 to scan it to do an additional repair.

Brian:
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We appreciate your business and apologize if the service was not completed in the time you expected.  We hope you give us another chance to earn your confidence.

KEN / TAMI / ADAM H.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/19/2017
Consistently excellent service
We are happy Fry's customers for many years now. They are always ready to work on our vehicle, and we've been very pleased with the quality of work as well as the friendly atmosphere Brett has created at the front desk. We trust their expertise.

Ken and Tami Heitland
Overland Park
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

It is our pleasure to work with your family.  Thank you for your business and feedback.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

JOHN/JEANNINE C.
12/14/2017
WIFE'S CAR
My wife's car went dead at the Hallmark store in Ranch Mart.They got the car and check out the problem. Only required a battery charge. They could have told me the battery was shot and had to be replaced. Appreciate the honesty.Instead of a 100 dollar plus new battery I was only charged for a service call and a battery charge.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. It was our pleasure to work with you.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

MARTY D.
11/25/2017
Prompt and Courteous Service
I needed an oil change before Thanksgiving travel and they were able to get us in quickly without an appointment. Many thanks!!
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 12/26/2017

We appreciate all feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to leave yours.

AH
ALISHA H.
11/15/2017
Fast & Friendly
Everyone was friendly, and the service was fast.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark for you, Alisha.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

GB
GREG B.
11/09/2017
Always Reliable when needed
You can always rely on Brett and the guys at Fry’s to solve your auto problems!
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Greg.   Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

NM
NANCY M.
11/08/2017
Great service company
Clear info and quick response.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Nancy.  We appreciate your business.

KATHI H.
Mercury Mountaineer
Top Notch Every Time
Always leave here knowing that my car has been taken care of.
Super friendly, accommodating, and just plain rock star service!
THANKS BRETT!!
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you, Kathi.  We appreciate your business and feedback.

JOHN/DEBBY H.
Love Fry's!
We have been taking our cars to Fry's Car Service for over 15 years! We rest assured that we are receiving good, honest and excellent service.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback.  It has been our pleasure to work with you over the years.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

PT
PAT/BOB T.
Kansas City, MO
Brent Jon and the 'Guys at Fry's" is why we are there
We love Fry's for the HONEST treatment we get there (no up-selling) to things we don't need!!! They have advised us on everything automotive......we wouldn't ever go anywhere else Pat Tholen
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Pat, it has been our pleasure to work with you over the years.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

NP
NUCH P.
Lincoln MKT
10/21/2017
Good services
Good
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Nuch.  We appreciate your business.

KEN / TAMI / ADAM H.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/18/2017
MANY years of excellent service
We've been bringing our cars to Fry's for over 30 years. They do an excellent job, not only of basic maintenance (tires, radiator flush and fill, oil changes), but of the trickier problems. I feel like the preventive care we've gotten has kept our vehicles running safer and longer. They are a lot more reasonably priced than dealers, for sure!
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

We appreciate your feedback.  It has been our pleasure working with your family over the years.  Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

M./ CASSANDRA D.
10/18/2017
Through
Kindness and through service
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

It was our pleasure working with you.  Thank you for your feedback.

JOHN/JEANNINE C.
10/16/2017
Very good service
Service completed and I picked up my car at requested time.
Donika F. from Fry's Tire And Service Center responded on 11/15/2017

Happy to hear we were able to hit the mark.  Thank you for your business.