CE
Charles E.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Charles said everything went as it should have.

EC
Ed C.
Ford Excursion
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Ed said it is a great place to get his vehicle worked on . They had difficulty getting the parts and the work took longer than expected.

Josh T.
Ram 2500
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Josh said that his brake light came back on and he will go back. They're polite and helpful on the phone. He was in and out and it was pretty painless.

tayler m.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/17/2019
Excellent customer service!
Was very helpful and was very happy with the work! Thanks guys

DJ
Dj J.
Lake Stevens, WA
12/15/2019 Category: Service
DJ said the staff finished his vehicle on time and told him what was wrong with it.

ET
EARL T.
10/05/2019
Transmission remove and replace
Final price came in very close to the quoted price which is very important to me barring any unforeseen circumstances. It was great working with Gavin and Josh. Look forward to having them be my go to shop to get things done on my truck.

TH
TRACY H.
Everett, WA
Acura MDX
09/28/2019
More than happy
Thank FS Autoworx for all u do for me im more than happy with both my vehicles that u fix for me u guys are the best

RJ H.
08/16/2019
Great guys working here. They did a bunch to be able to get my exhaust work done. Definitely above and beyond and it sounds amazing!! Thanks guys.

GS
GREGG S.
Stanwood, WA
08/12/2019
Diligent and competent
Patient and fixed my Ram’s issues.

ZT
ZAK T.
Camano Island, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/28/2019
Scam artist, terrible place
I had a 2011 F-350 with the 6.7 that blew up and I was trying to sell. Blake reached out to me and said he doesn't think the shop I took it to knew what they were talking about and offered to tow it to his shop and look at it for free. A few days later I get the call that it does need an engine and he offered to buy it for $1k less than what I was asking for, when I said no he said it'd take $700 to get it out. Once I had a buyer lined up (a day later), I told him we'll be down that night to get it out and he said after the tow bill it would be near $1,000 to get it out. After a couple conversations, he brought it down to $450, but that's still a long way from free... It's sad because it looks like he's got a good shop and knows what he's talking about but at the end of the day all he wanted was the money and stole it from a guy while he was already down. I won't be back.

EDIT:
Blake, and everyone reading this, this is why you get stuff in writing. I never agreed to a price, he just said he'd give me an offer if the truck was blown up. I told him I had a guy that wanted to buy it for $12k without my "ugly bumper" and he came that night to tell me he doesn't think the motor was blown and he had it towed. Then calls me up a couple days later and says it's blown up but he'd give me less than what I was asking for it. Notice how even in your reply, you said we agreed the $10k supposedly but then you changed it to $9k and shop credit? Oh, and let's not forget my "servers body damage that he tried to do a back yard cover up on", which consists of a dent that I pushed out that was disclosed in the Facebook ad... Am I supposed to get a new bed over a little ripple? No. Honestly Blake needs to run an honest business and stop trying to belittle people until they break so he can scam them out of their money. I took my truck out of his shop and in 2 hours it was sold for $12k cash.

For anyone considering going here for more than an easy job, get everything in writing from Blake. He's a liar and is just about the money.
The Team at F. from FS Autoworx responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Glad we were able to come to a resolution.

Thank you...

The Team at FS Autoworx

MICAH W.
07/27/2019
6.0 life
These guys are great! Easily the best diesel shop around. The thing I appreciate most about them is how thorough they are.

CL
Chris L.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he was getting work done on his vehicle and the service took longer than expected.

James W.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was good.

TV
TUAN V.
Olympia, WA
07/20/2019
Great people
Fs autoworx let me used their company car for three days when I have my truck at their shop. The information they gave me very knowledgeable now I just need save money to fix all the problems with my truck.

RK
Rush K.
Arlington, WA
07/03/2019
Honesty goes a long ways.
This was my second time I have been to this business. They made a mistake and exchanged a working part for a new one. I did not ask them to do this. They realized the mistake was their's and took the part off of my bill. Honesty goes a long way with me. These are good people to work with.