BK
GMC Envoy
08/15/2019
Awesome!
Drives like a new car!
Timely and Professional service.

PD
PAUL D.
08/09/2019
Courtesy prompt service
10 is always courteous and gives me prompt service and helps me out anyway he can.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/14/2019

Our family is Celebrating FORTY years in Business. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition.

We Do it All From Lightbulbs to Overhauls - Imports and Domestics. Thanks again for recommending our Shop!
www.gmautomotive.com

LESLIE S.
Forest Hill, MD
08/08/2019
Great job!
My son’s car had been sitting for 2 years. George and his crew had the car back in great condition in a matter of days!
They did a great job as always!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for the Awesome Recommendation and Review!

JX
JOE X.
Fallston, MD
08/07/2019
Excellent Customer Experience
This was my first time using G&M. George was able to squeeze me in on extremely short notice. The staff were quick but thorough and professional but friendly. I can see why people have those G&M bumper stickers.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks for your Awesome Recommendation! Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service.

Call us for All your automotive needs!
www.gmautomotive.com

PR
PARTICIA R.
Street, MD
Nissan Rogue
08/03/2019
Listened to my problem, treated me w respect.
I had tried 3 prior automotive businesses stopping in and talking about my leaking
Sunroof. I was given the run around about why they couldn't help me and each one gave me someones name. Driving in Bel Air I saw the G + M sign.
I decided to try this one more place. I'm so glad I did. The guy at the desk listened to me, didn't ask me stupid questions or act like this was my fault. Ask when I could get my car in there. He was courteous and gave me an appointment. It was done when they said it would be.
It hasn't rained yet so I'm not sure if the drain cleaning solved my leaking problem but I've already told a few friends what a great encounter I had.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/06/2019

Awesome! Thanks for the Review and Recommendation. You can count on us for All your Automotive needs. We do it All from Lightbulbs to Overhauls! Our team works hard each day to provide Excellent Service. We do Factory Maintenance, Repairs, MD State Inspections, Electrical Work, Emissions Repairs, and Diagnostics!

JO
JOANNE O.
Jeep Compass
08/01/2019
G & M is the ONLY place I'll ever trust!
I've been going to G & M for years. They are very knowledgeable, accommodating and honest. I can always count on them to do the job well and not try to push unneeded repairs. I can't stress enough how extremely happy I am with G & M. I would (and do) highly reccomend them.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for your Recommendation! Our team works hard each day to provide Excellent Service. We are thankful for a great customers like you and we appreciate that you Recommend us for Service, Maintenance, MD State Inspections, Electrical Work, Emissions Repairs, and Diagnostics! Thanks Again Joanne!

SETH H.
Baltimore, MD
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/30/2019
The guys at G & M will take care of you...if your vehicle needs something they will tell you and if it's not worth the money to fix something or won't affect the vehicle they won't waste your time and let you know!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for RECOMMENDING us ~ We appreciate your feedback. We work hard each day to provide Honest, Timely Repairs! Be sure to check out webpage www.gmautomotive.com

DONNA M.
Honda Insight
07/25/2019
Fair and Honest
I was referred to G & M through another car repair shop. Ken was wonderful to work with. They inspected my 10 year old car quickly with with no other recommended repairs! How often does that happen?! I’m used to a list of what’s wrong, not “thank you and have a nice day”! Two thumbs up!!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for the Awesome review - Come back again! We Do it All From lightbulbs to Overhauls!

JEFF B.
Nissan Rogue
07/25/2019
The work is always done right for a fair price
The work is always done right, on time, and for a fair price. Also, I shouldn't have to say this, but the people are honest.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your time for the feedback and recommendation.

LP
LOUISA P.
07/23/2019
George Jr is the best mechanic in Maryland. He is so knowledgeable, such a nice person too!
George Jr. is such a great mechanic! He can always figure out the problem and fix it magnificently! Charles and Louisa D.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks so Much!! We appreciate your Awesome Review and for Recommending us to your friends and neighbors.

PR
PETER R.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/22/2019
Honest and professional
The amazing team over at G&M are always available to answer your vehicle questions and provide honest advice on all your service and repair needs . George, Ken and Michael run the best service automotive business in Hartford co. Dont take your vehicle anyway else !
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for your Review! We appreciate your honesty and recommendation for our busines. On ~ H O T ~ days repairing and servicing cars isn't for the weak of heart... but reviews like this make it All Worth it!

RK
ROBERT K.
07/22/2019
Honest and Fair
Will only fix what you need! George and Ken make you feel like family.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the Awesome Review- We work hard each day to keep Honesty for a Lifetime! We are here for All your Automotive needs - please call when you need us!

JN
JOHN N.
07/20/2019
G&M is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable
I have been bringing my 2006 Highlander to G&M for years and have always been satisfied with their care and handling of my vehicle. I trust them to tell me what needs to be done on my vehicle.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the review...we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow and mega hot days too, to make sure your running top condition!

JE
JONATHAN E.
Buick LaCrosse
07/15/2019
Trusted people
We have been bringing our cars for maintenance and service for years. G and m is always fair and I trust them on repairs and needed maintenance. High quality service and people.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

WOW -We appreciate the recommendation! Thanks for trusting us to keep your cars on the road and in great mechanical shape.

BO
BOB O.
07/13/2019
G&M is tops
I have been taking my vehicles to G&M for many years. Have always felt I get quality work at a fair price. George and Ken have always taken the extra step to make sure the job is done. Recently I took my car in on a Friday and they made sure it was completed by the end of the day to ensure I had a vehicle for the weekend. Besides being good folks, I trust them - and that’s the highest compliment I can give
Bob O
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the Great Review and Recommendation! Our team works hard in the Rain, Sleet, Snow and ~HEAT~ to keep your car in top notch condition!

CJ
CORDELL J.
GMC Yukon
07/11/2019
Their knowledge
G&M IS THE BEST AUTO REPAIR PLACE BY FAR. THEY DIAGNOSE BEFORE ASSUMING WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. I'LL NEVER TAKE MY VEHICLE ANYWHERE ELSE. THESE GUYS ARE A1 in my book. Keep up the good work!!!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Reviews like this are what keep us going on ~ H O T ~ days. Thanks for your Awesome review and for sharing your experience.

Thanks!

Fallston, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/11/2019
We love G&M!!
Everyone at G&M are always friendly and listen to what the problem your vehicle is having. I feel they are always honest and reasonable.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks- We appreciate your review. We want to keep that Jetta motoring for many more years. Thanks for sharing our business with your friends. We repair, service, diagnose and maintain!

JERRY T.
Forest Hill, MD
Nissan Murano
07/10/2019
Trustworthy
Just an oil change always has more information about my car that I need.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for relying on our family to take care of your vehicles! We are here in the Rain, Sleet , Snow and ~ HEAT ~ to keep your vehicle on the road! Thanks again for the recommendation!

07/09/2019
Friendliest place of all
Always feel comfortable with this place knowing we will not be ripped off.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the kind , encouraging review! Our family is working hard everyday to keep the work honest, fair, and real. We are here when you need us!

BD
BRIAN D.
Havre De Grace, MD
07/09/2019
Auto inspection
George and the team fit me in at the last minute for a MD auto inspection. I have used in the past also. Always fair.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to comment. In addition to Maryland State Inspection, Emissions, and Diagnostics...we also offer Maintainance, Service, and Repairs! We have the tools and equipment and the know how to maintain all of your vehicles.

Call Us !