DAVID B.
Havre De Grace, MD
Jeep Cherokee
01/17/2020
Evert time i bring my vehicle in they are very helpful in making decisions about repairs, and always do good work.

GL
GARY L.
Dodge Durango
01/17/2020
George takes the time and explains what the problems are and what needs to be done.
I always get good prompt attention and repair of my automotive problems.

Ray M.
Dodge Sprinter
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Ray said the business has good service.

JN
JOHN N.
01/11/2020
G&M is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable
I can have an appt within a couple days. Ken is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all my questions. Ken calls me ahead of time with needed repairs before any work gets done. Ken also gives me a cost of estimate. We trust G&M to do the job right.

JIM G.
Forest Hill, MD
Chevrolet Corvette
01/10/2020
Service and people are top notch !!!
Outstanding place glad I found them

MILTON S.
Fallston, MD
GMC Terrain
01/08/2020
Great job, fair price
I appreciate all the service G& M has done on my vehicles over the years. I've recommended them to family, friends and neighbors. Everyone that has used G & M is satisfied with the excellent service they received.

MIKE R.
01/07/2020
Great auto repair shop
Trust and a great job at a fair price- hard to find in today’s market.

SHELLEY H.
North East, MD
01/07/2020
I went for an Uber inspection. It was done quickly (called Monday & got appt for Tues morning). Extremely friendly and efficient. A little waiting area with a TV for short waits. I would highly recommend G&M.

CT
CHRIS T.
Abingdon, MD
01/06/2020
The crew once again went above and beyond in helping to get my mechanical issues fixed; honest and trustworthy.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 01/06/2020

Chris, Thanks for taking your time to provide us with your valuable feedback and recommending our shop. Our family is Celebrating FORTY ONE years in Business. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. Call us for all your automotive needs.

Pylesville, MD
Ford Expedition
01/02/2020
state inspection
Took my new to me truck to G&M for state inspection. Inspection done quickly, and a thorough explanation was given as to what needed to be fixed or correct.

Great job will use again.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks for choosing G & M. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow to make sure you're running top condition!

Call Us for All Your Automotive Needs!
www.gmautomotiove.com

Abingdon, MD
Chevrolet Trax
12/31/2019
Fast service
I came in as a walk in to get an inspection done and they were kind to take me right on the spot. Fast and curious service.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks for choosing G & M. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow to make sure you're running top condition. Family Owned and Operated Since 1979

Call Us for All Your Automotive Needs!

BR
BRIAN R.
Chrysler LeBaron
12/30/2019
Honest Repair Shop
Our family has relied on the services of G&M Automotive for over 20 years! From a simple engine light on explanation to a new transmission or engine repair. They work with you and explain what is a necessary repair and what can be safely pushed down the road. In some of our repairs they have tried to find used parts to help keep costs down. We feel we have a trustworthy repair team that we can confidently recommended to others!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 01/02/2020

Brian, As a family owned business for more then 40 Yrs we remind ourselves often to thank loyal customers like you. Our business is based on recommendations such as yours that have reinforced our foundation for honesty and integrity. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback and valued recommendation!

RP
RICHARD P.
Jeep Compass
12/26/2019
Rich’s Compass
I’ve been using G&M for 3-4 years now and am totally satisfied with their performance and their ethics. Nothing gets repaired unnecessarily. George and his entire crew have completed repairs on my Classic 66 Mustang and my 2014 Jeep Compass. Highly recommend.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks for choosing G & M. Our family is Celebrating FORTY years in Business. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your valuable feedback and recommendation Richard! We Do it All From Lightbulbs to Overhauls - Imports and Domestics. Classics too!

CA
CHUCK A.
Volvo S60
12/18/2019
Honesty and Integrity
The mechanics working there always tell you the truth, never trying to pull a fast one on you. I would and have recommend people/friends to go there when in need of a mechanic....
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 01/02/2020

Chuck, Thanks for choosing G & M! We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your valuable feedback and recommendation. We Do it All From Lightbulbs to Overhauls - Imports and Domestics.

Jeff L.
Fallston, MD
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they have very kind customer service. They are very nice people and he enjoys going there.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc. responded on 01/02/2020

Our family is Celebrating FORTY years in Business. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback and recommendation Jeff. We Do it All From Lightbulbs to Overhauls - Imports and Domestics.