Parkville, MD
04/15/2021
Always kept in touch with my repairs
Excellent place to deal with !!

RF
ROXANNE F.
Edgewood, MD
04/15/2021
Paul is a great guy to work with...
I have been coming to you all with several vehicles, over the years, always been a very pleased customer... it’s great that you get right with your customer when they arrive and have a nice waiting area to sit while your vehicle is worked on. Your prices seem very fair! A very pleased customer...Thank you for all your help over the years!

GD
GREGORY D.
Nottingham, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
04/15/2021
Honest mechanic, outstanding customer service
My normal mechanic of over 40 years retired. I had been told by another mechanic that my brakes needed to be changed immediately and that with my make of vehicle you always need to replace the rear rotors when you replaced the brakes. I had gone to G&M a few times for oil changes and decide I would call them for an estimate. They were extremely helpful and answered my questions. I brought my car in and they looked at the brakes and told me I had about 5,000 miles left on them and didn't need to get them replaced right away. I was very impressed with their honesty. I decided to get them replaced anyway because I know me and I'd forget and then be without brakes. They were fast, honest, and efficient. They have definitely gained a new customer for repairs.

TK
TOM K.
Nissan Rogue
04/14/2021
Our family has 5 vehicles and we take them all to G&M for service. We are always treated fairly and quickly. Paul and George are good people to do business with.

RD
RALPH D.
Reisterstown, MD
Mercury Mariner
Fair and honest
Great work. Fair price. Keep me informed on the progress of the repairs on my vehicle. Highly recommend them for anyone needing repair or service on their vehicle

KENNETH M.
Perry Hall, MD
Excellent Customer Service
Thank you G&M for always providing Excellent Customer Service! Your ALWAYS Honest and have fair prices. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

TF
TOM F.
04/10/2021
Great service - as always
My battery died leaving me stranded. Was able to jumpstart it take it to G&M and have the battery replaced immediately. Mr. Paul was extremely helpful as he always says.

Domenico L.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Domenico said they are polite, do a good job and are amazing people.

Perry Hall, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
04/06/2021
Kind and Speedy
Took care of my regular oil change amd patched my tire when they found a nail I didn't know was there.

TK
TIM K.
Hyundai Equus
04/05/2021
My last oil change
I like Paul’s hair and he always smells nice. I like that George Jnr still eats salads even though it hasn’t improved his results with the ladies. They are beautiful people.

MICHAEL L.

CLAIRE T.
INFINITI Q50
03/25/2021
Friendly and caring
I am super comfortable taking my car to G&M and have been doing so for many years. The owner, George, Sr., and his fantastic crew, been more than helpful during those years. Prices are reasonable and I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

MT
MARY T.
Nottingham, MD
03/24/2021
Made it happen
I took it to Bel air store and their inspector had called out. They took it to their other location. They had it completed that day since I couldn't take another day off. The costs were decent.

Edgewood, MD
03/22/2021
Good reception, Good customer service.
This is my second visit to this auto repair facility after I was recommended by a friend. Customer service is very good.

BC
BOB C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/19/2021
These guys are the best
Great people doing great work