JASMINE B.
Fairfield, PA
08/18/2019
Made life just a bit easier
It’s hard to find not only good mechanics but ones who won’t try to scam you. I was a lone woman going in for a MD state inspection after dealing with Uber’s crap and already getting a state inspection in my state of PA. The blanket of relief was thrown over me from the moment I called G&M. They were so nice and understanding over the phone and when I got there I did fail because my mirror so I went and found a mirror replaced it and they rechecked my car like 20 minutes before closing and PASSED. Do I recommend this place HELL YES. And I don’t usually take the time to write reviews but I’ve been living in Baltimore for 2 years now and have been scammed several times by mechanics. It’s finally nice to find a mechanic that does honest to God work at a reasonable price.

DONALD B.
Perry Hall, MD
Kia Soul
08/17/2019
Courtesy is the name of the game!
Great location, great service, great people and competitive pricing..

RE
ROSS E.
White Marsh, MD
Nissan Versa
Fast service
Called Paul at 10:00 am to see if I could get A/C serviced! No problem! Took it right in and was back on the road in an hour!

AL
ALEX L.
Abingdon, MD
08/14/2019
helpful service rep keeps me informed
Service rep set up best time for me to bring my family's two vehicles for oil changes on consecutive days. he kept me informed about each vehicle's maintenance and repair needs during the service. Excellent quality of G&M Automotive service department led me to buy my used vehicles through their sales department

GJ
GREG J.
Middle River, MD
MD State Inspection
Excellent service with expert mechanics and extremely helpful, friendly service writers.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for your Awesome Recommendation!

Our family is Celebrating FORTY years in Business. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From Lightbulbs to Overhauls - Imports and Domestics.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop!
Call us for All your automotive needs!

SF
SAVANNAH F.
Forest Hill, MD
08/07/2019
Wonderful service!
Great service! Paul & George are awesome and I couldn’t recommend a better place to bring my car!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks for the Recommendation and the Great Review! Our team works hard each day to provide honest, knowledgeable repair service.

We Do it All ~ From Lightbulbs to Overhauls!

Thanks again

JEAN L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Honda Element
08/06/2019
Always great service!
Friendly & explain everything.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks for your recent review and recommendation! We appreciate you sharing your experience. Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service.

We Do it All from Lightbulbs to Overhauls!

Brian B.
Ram 3500
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place fixed his vehicle, did what was supposed to be done, checked for anything wrong and gave him a heads up regarding future work. They were done when they were supposed to be and everything worked out good.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to review our service.

We Do it All from Lightbulbs to Overhauls!

RE
ROSS E.
White Marsh, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/02/2019
Oil Change
Wanted to bring truck in for a quick oil change and check up. No problem at G&M. In and out in less than an hour!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for the review...we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow and mega hot days too, to make sure you're running top condition!

MICHAEL B.
08/01/2019
Service work
This is the most honest place to go. May not be the cheapest, but you know they tell you the truth and won't sell u anything u don't need
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for the review...we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow and mega hot days too, to make sure you're running top condition!

Call Us for All Your Automotive Needs!

KELLY S.
Baldwin, MD
Isuzu Ascender
07/31/2019
Great service, great people
Great service, friendly people, in and out quick.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thank You! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow and mega hot days too, to make sure you're running top condition!
We Do it ALL From Lightbulbs to Overhauls.

Call Us for All Your Automotive Needs!

KC
KENNY C.
Pikesville, MD
Acura ILX
07/26/2019
Ken Caplan
People are courteous and always friendly. Never do they perform work that is not needed
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for Recommending and for a terrific review! Please rely on G & M for All your Vehicle needs!

We perform MD State Inspections, Factopry Maintenance, Emissions Repair, Exhaust, Tires, Diagnostics, and Much More. Not to mention....We have some pretty sweet Classics, Vans, and preowned trucks and cars too! www.gmautomotive.com

Thanks Again! Call on Us 410-592-6868 When you need Auto Care

SL
SYLVIA L.
Forest Hill, MD
07/25/2019
Customer service and good workmanship.
I have been a customer at G&M for years. I am on my fourth car being serviced here. I feel that they are always fair and honest when I do or don’t need something repaired on my car. I appreciate this. I have never had to bring my car back for something that wasn’t repaired properly. They are top notch!
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thank You Sylvia! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow and mega hot days too, to make sure you're running top condition!

TL
Thelma L.
Land Rover LR3
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Thelma said that the place did what she asked and did a great job.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thank You for the recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We work hard in the rain, sleet, snow and mega hot days too, to make sure you're running top condition!

JASON D.
Nottingham, MD
07/23/2019
My go to
I was recommended here a couple years ago for work and have been a regular customer ever since. From routine maintenance to any larger job. Always honest and straightforward.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thank You Jason, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Our Team Works hard in the rain, sleet, snow and mega hot days too, to make sure you're running top condition!

KRISTINA M.
Perry Hall, MD
07/22/2019
Repair
My check emissions light came on plus I was due for an oil change.
I called G&M and they said I could bring my car in the next day.
I always find the staff at G&M very accommodating. They changed my oil and repaired the oil light pressure sensor.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

We appreciate the recommendation! Thanks for trusting us to keep your car on the road and in great mechanical shape.

Our Team is here working hard each day to provide excellent service. Call us when your car needs care!

MT
Matthew T.
Pikesville, MD
Chevrolet Suburban
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the employees were quick, attentive, and explained everything they were going to do.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for the recommendation and for trusting us to keep your vehicle on the road and in great mechanical shape.

We Do it All From Lightbulbs to Overhauls!

Call Us 410-592-6868

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/16/2019
Great service and Paul keeps us up to date on repairs.
We have been very happy with the service and the fact they get right on a repair. Paul really keeps us up-to-date on all repairs and keeps us informed. He looks over our vehicles and advises us when he sees something which could cause an issue. Thank you for your service.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate you sharing our business with your friends and family.
Our Family is celebrating FORTY years in business!

We offer Maryland State Inspections, Emissions, Diagnostics, Maintenance, Repairs on Imports and Domestics! Our Team works hard to keep your vehicles in top notch condition.

Call Us 410-592-6868

TK
TIM K.
Hyundai Equus
07/11/2019
Why our family love G and M
We are treated like family here. Will never go anywhere else.
George M. from G & M Automotive Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thank You Tim , for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate you sharing our business with your friends and family.
Our Family is celebrating FORTY years in business! We offer Maryland State Inspections, Emissions, Diagnostics, Maintenance, Repairs on Imports and Domestics. We work hard to keep your vehicles in top notch condition!

Buick Century
07/09/2019
Great work, caring people!
G&M does great work. Very thorough in checking out my vehicle and honest about what really needs done. They are caring people too. We had a family emergency while getting car repairs, and they were helpful and understanding in working around our needs. Always recommend them to everyone!

~Our Family is celebrating FORTY years in business~

We work hard to keep your vehicle in top notch condition!