JAY & ELAINE M.

MIKE T.
Haymarket, VA
Cadillac SRX
Honest
Terrific service combined with honest advice!

JONATHAN F.
Alexandria, VA
12/04/2019
Dropped off my Jeep at the last minute for a oil change. A few hours later, I received a text stating it was ready. Pam and the crew are always friendly and funny

VM
VICK M.
Catlett, VA
Great Service !!
Have had 2 vehicles for you to inspect recently and was totally pleased with the experience ! Your are friendly and make sure I know what's going on with my vehicles ,, I'll be back,,Thanks

Jessica K.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said she feels like the business was always prompt and did good work.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Stephenson, VA
Honda Fit
11/27/2019
Superior Service
Gainesville Garage has treated me and my family well for almost five years. I would recommend then to anyone.

LISA S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/26/2019
Outstanding
Great friendly staff! They did an outstanding job getting my grandson’s car back on the road in just a couple of days and at a very reasonable price. For once I don’t feel like we have been taken advantage of by a car repair shop! Thank you Gainesville Garage!!

AMY S.
11/26/2019
Great service! I didn’t have an appt and they were quick to see me!
Definitely will be coming back.
Very pleased with my visit today!

ANDREW S.
Ford Edge
11/25/2019
A+ Service!!
Gainesville Garage provides top notch service! I made a same day appointment for service to my vehicle and the kind, professional, prompt and courteous service was second to none! Thank you Gainesville Garage for the peace of mind in knowing I can get trusty hometown service!

MONA G.
Subaru Legacy
11/20/2019
Inviting Staff
Staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming. The entire customer area is modern. Very clean, lots of space for completing work tasks while waiting, including a charging station for electronics. Excellent coffee station too!

UM
URIEL M.
Excellent cust service
Can't say enough about Gainesville garage. They do it right the first time for a reasonable price. No one else I'll trust my car with.

KG
KERIANNE G.
Saturn VUE
11/18/2019
Great service and great people!
GG was so great in diagnosing the problem and getting it fixed quickly and efficiently. I had my car towed there and they saw it within 24 hours and kept me updated on the timeline for diagnosing the issue and the potential completion. Everyone makes you feel like you’re talking to a family member and I cannot recommend them enough!

BILL S.
New oil and inspection
Left message before open, got called back immediately. Able to do in my time frame. Pleasant, used points to save some cash. Done fast! Not sure how could be better. Oh yea if I saw a unicorn while I waited.

AK
Anthony K.
The Plains, VA
Nissan Titan
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff were able to take care of the vehicle and make the repair so he could pass the inspection. They were quick.

AP
ADAM P.
Culpeper, VA
11/15/2019
Outstanding Service
I still can’t say enough this business. There’s a lot to be said for honesty in that industry. They keep my car running and give me piece of mind every time I leave there. Ed and his team are the spearhead of the industry and I applaud them for their outstanding service and consistency.

RICH M.
11/15/2019
Professionalism and cordial treatment
The friendly and professional treatment that I got at Gainesville Garage supersedes any treatment from any dealership or other garages that I’ve taken my cars to in the past.

CHRISTINE H.
11/14/2019
I love them more each time!
I love the new space! Super comfie and great amenities! Dave and Ed never disappoint! Amazing customer care, and they always go the extra mile! Peace of mind is priceless! I don’t have to feel like my wallet is hemorrhaging for bad info....my car runs great and the intel solid! Thanks again for the great experience! See you for my maintenance in February!

RON & MELVA S.
Service Professionals
Friendly, reliable and reasonable costs are what GG is all about.

JAMES F.
Always greatcservice
This was my fifth visit to GG. Only there for inspection but as always they were very attentive, friendly and professional. Their service work in the past has always been excellent with absolutely no upselling. This is an excellent local business interested in doing great work at reasonable prices.

John B.
Washington, DC
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Unscheduled oil and inspection
Stopped by to make an appointment for an oil change and a safety inspection and Ed got me in right away. I have been going to Gainesville Garage for a couple years and have never had a bad experience. Always Honest and fair. I trust their recommendations and am confident in their service. Plus they are just plain great people! Thanks Ed!
Be Safe, JB