Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/20/2019
Inspection
Great customer service and timely service. Will definitely come back.

JOE D.
04/17/2019
Ease of communication, great service
Pleasant staff, ownership and professional service.

BRYAN H.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/17/2019
Maintenance package.
Friendly and honest about expected work. Ed was very open about expectations and price. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks

DON L.
Nissan Frontier
04/13/2019
Reliable Service
Gainesville Garage has been awesome. I have been taking vehicles there for almost 10 years, and never come away disappointed. They are very in what they do, and that is take care of, and service your car or truck. They work with you, and don't try to see you something that is not needed. Highly recommend.

MIKE R.
Chevrolet S-10
04/12/2019
As always great customer service
He ready to move your car repairs around the corner!!!!

SD
SCOTT D.
04/11/2019
First Time Customer
This was the first time for me at Gainesville Garage. I had them inspect my car hauler trailer after a long winter slumber.. First impressions are important to me when I take my vehicles to new places. They exceeded my expectations. Everyone here is very nice and easy to work with. They had my trailer ready to go when they promised it would be done. They’re also very reasonably priced. I plan on bringing my other vehicles here.

BR
BRIAN R.
Ram 1500
04/11/2019
Routine maintenance personified
Had to get a standard oil change which is sometimes a pain for my schedule. Called on Tuesday and was given an appointment on Wednesday.
Dropped the truck off 15 minutes early, was greeted by Ed, who is always enjoyable to talk with. From the moment I walked in, he knew who I was and started a conversation about the day and what I'd been up to. This does not happen at most, if not all, other garages.
When the oil change was done, I got a call apologizing that he had been too busy to text me earlier. The service was already prompt but to hear the apology was just another example of great service and understanding that exists at Gainesville Garage.
The personal touch is always appreciated.

KC
Kyle C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the inspection was fine, but he was disappointed about some of the items that failed to pass.

EK
EUGENE K.
GMC Canyon
04/03/2019
Recommend
Great service! Really appreciate the help with my car. what

DEVON M.
03/31/2019
Honest, reliable, friendly
Can’t recommend these guys enough, they’re professional, fast, and most importantly, honest. I’ll definitely be taking my car here from now on.

RA
ROCKIE A.
03/30/2019
Good friendly folks. That good old fashion business style you don't see anymore. Love these guys. Thanks

Josepha P.
Catharpin, VA
03/29/2019
Great service and reasonable priced
Friendly staff, easy to make appointments and always a great job done

AH
ALICIA H.
03/28/2019
Great Garage!
Awesome experience! Friendly...clean and super fast service. Was my first time going for annual car inspection- they gave me a goody bag as a thank you! Also- very caring towards military - even collecting old cell phones for vets.

AK
ARTER K.
03/28/2019
State inspection
Great dependable service. Very happy.

CINDY C.
Sterling, VA
Acura TSX
03/27/2019
Awesome highly recommend - honest reasonable friendly and always there for you !!!!

BW
BRIAN W.
Great
Great service and friendly office staff

Volkswagen GTI
Best local auto shop
Finding an honest reliable auto mechanic can sometimes be a struggle. The entire staff of Gainesville Garage holds themselves to the utmost level of professionalism. If any work needs to be done that hasn’t been discussed, they will contact you before performing any work. Their prices are VERY fair and the facilities are always cheerful, bright and clean.

MICHELLE D.
Fair and quick
We dropped off our car knowing it needed new brakes. They let us know a few other maintenance items (small things) and didn’t try to sell us on more brakes than were needed (only 2, not 4). They were quick and had our car ready within a few hours.

JAMES B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Outstanding Service and Value
Our family has had several major repairs made at Gainesville Garage. All of them were very well priced and all were completed faster than we expected. And several times we have been told “you don’t need that yet”. That is always refreshing to hear. They are fast, competent and honest.

NC
NATALIA C.
03/22/2019
They are very friendly and the work is great!