JOSEPH M.
02/20/2019
Quick, Precise, Courteous, Fair
Gainesville Garage did a fantastic job getting my wife's vehicle serviced with new brake pads and rotors in less than half a day. They were very polite and priced their services fair. I can't recommend their services more highly

JOHN S.
Acura RDX
Nice place
Everyone is super friendly...and helpful. I would highly recommend this garage for repairs or routine maintenance!
Your Friends a. from Gainesville Garage responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks Mr. S!  We appreciate your trust & kind words!

EC
EUNICE C.
Professional
Everyone there is Always Very professional and courteous.
Explains any issue that you may be having with your vehicle.
Your Friends a. from Gainesville Garage responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks Eunice for the great review and your years of patronage to our shop!

BR
BRIAN R.
30,000 service
Took the Pilot in for its recommended 30,000 mile service. All work was performed in accordance with the owner's manual. Finished in one day.

ROBERT and JORDAN B.
02/14/2019
Always been honest and done right the first time.
I have used Gainesville Garage many times and this family owned business is always kind and honest. The prices are not over the top and you get discounts for sending customers and coupon's for normal work. Good place

KEVIN B.
Linden, VA
Friendly and convenient
This garage has a great group of friendly and helpful employees. They do a great job and it is very convenient for me to use.

GS
GORDON and LISA S.
Suzuki X-90
Always good, honest & reasonable
I keep going back for routine service because I've found Gainesville Garage to take care of my cars as if they were theirs, and they're honest about what needs fixing (and what doesn't). Last week I had a non-routine event in my '97 Suzuki (turned out to be a blown hose); they actually had to make a hose to fit since the part isn't available anymore! They spent time to made sure there was nothing else was wrong. I'm very comfortable with them working on all of our vehicles.

BX
BOB X.
Lexus ES 350
Service visit
Once again, the crew at Gainesville Garage handled my recent visit courteously and professionally. From making an appointment to paying my bill their service was outstanding. I will keep going back.

HB
HEATHER B.
The Plains, VA
02/10/2019
They know what they're doing
I went for my 100K, and am very glad I did. In a few short minutes what needs to happen and what doesn't need to happen was explained, then it all just got done. I'm very appreciative because, as we all know, that certainly isn't always the outcome with service stations. With the work they did, I feel very safe knowing that my car will transport me safely as I go about my business, and that is priceless.

MIKE R.
02/09/2019
Customer service

MT
MIKE T.
Cadillac SRX
Honest Service
If you’re done with your dealer, go to Gainesville Garage for honest, straightforward advice & help with your cars. Ask for Ed or Dave or Pam. Even if you’re not done with your dealer. You won’t be sorry!

DT
DWAYNE T.
Ford Police Interceptor
Customer Service
You’ll will always get great customer service and honest opinion as if they were your family member which is refreshing to see in today’s world.

MO
MARGARET O.
The Best Ever
I love this place! Always honest and upfront about the repairs needed. Always willing to look for a coupon or special. You couldn’t ask for a better group of employees. I’m a huge fan of Ed and Dave. Couldn't as for better service!!

BR
BRIAN R.
Ford Police Interceptor
Service Exerience
As usual, the mechanical and customer service provided by Gainesville Garage is beyond reproach. If maintaining or repairing your vehicle at a fair and reasonable cost is a priority to you, then look no further, Gainesville Garage is the trustworthy resource you’re looking for!

JULLIE M.
Manassas, VA
Toyota Yaris
02/07/2019
A++ Service
Great service - will call and state if any additional service needs to be performed. Very courteous and great personality. Repairs done in VERY timely manner.

JOE D.
02/06/2019
Gainesville Garage
Love Gainesville Garage. Good, fast job, pleasant people.

JAMES F.
02/06/2019
Just great caring folks
Took my car in for a hard starting problem. They checked it over and over for a day and a half. Ran a series of tests on the battery, alternator, starter and other areas. Could not discover the problem. (It’s been a very intermittent thing over the past year). But they took the technicians time and effort to search. As with most any shop I expected a bill for the job. Got the bill. ZERO. They said they couldn’t justify charging me for their time if they didn’t find anything.
Will I continue taking my cars there. Absolutely and so should you!!!

CG
Chris G.
Midlothian, VA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business is a friendly and family owned business. He is a very loyal customer.

MICHELLE and KEITH L.
Clifton, VA
02/04/2019
Great service and honest
We always have great service and take all all 4 vehicles there to be serviced. I know that they are trustworthy and honest when I bring my vehicles in with an issue.

Mercury Mariner
02/02/2019
Professional and excellent service
I trust Gainesville Garage.