Latest Review 32 minutes ago

LH
LINDA H.
01/17/2019
Best AUTO repair shop in Manassas!
Friendly, knowledgeable, good work done right the first visit, reasonable rates.

JOSEPH C.
Lincoln Town Car
01/16/2019
Very professional and very honest
Very honest very professional indeed is a that I would consider recommending to anybody

DT

MIKE K.
Haymarket, VA
01/11/2019
Excellent prompt service
Tom is always a pleasure to work with and never too busy to help out when needed.

LD
LOU D.
Clifton, VA
12/13/2018
Certified auto does it right the first time every time
Certified auto does it right the first time every time
Tom Haase He is a great mechanic business oriented and honest can’t ask for more I have been going to certified auto now for over three years And I am completely satisfied and happy with their work performance and quality

MIKE W.
Bristow, VA
Toyota Echo
11/30/2018
I needed your help
Thanks Tom for taking me at the last minute. I appreciate your expert advise and guidance. I will keep bringing me vehicles to you when I need help.

MF
MONA F.
11/16/2018
Return Visit
I had such amazing service last time I was here that I brought in my other car to get looked at. Instead of charging me for a windshield replacement they found that the issue was just a clogged drain on the front of my car, unclogged it, and only charged me for the antifreeze (my antifreeze desperately needed topping off as it has a slow leak)

It’s a relief to finally find an honest mechanic, who cares about people. Also, it’s nice to support small businesses :)

Carlos C.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he received rapid service.

MF
MONA F.
11/03/2018
10/10 would hire again
Fair pricing that’s competitive with others in the area, a clean and organized establishment, and quality work in very little time. I didn’t have to take a day off work to get my car repaired because it was just that quick. The timing estimates I was given (when the part would arrive and how long the repair would take) were exactly right, many other places say it’ll be 1 or 2 days and then keep your car for a month with no update. My car was done in a couple of hours, exactly on time, and I got a phone call when it was done. Friendly and well trained staff, very thoughtful. The kind of attention you only get at a small business and not a huge corporation. My inspection had failed for a few minor reasons, and they went out of their way to get me back on the road as soon as possible, knowing I drive for UBER, because they didn’t want me to lose any income. I guarantee you a dealership or a chain store wouldn’t even have thought of that.

DT
DON T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/28/2018
Service work
Great JOB as always, Thanks.

SD
Sara D.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Sara said her son's experience was good.

JIM T.
Lincoln Navigator
10/26/2018
Customer Service
Tom really care about his customers and provides awesome customer service.

ANDREW S.
10/22/2018
2010 Chevy truck
Great experience and great service

JEAN W.
Jeep Cherokee
10/18/2018
Great Service!
Very Professional and honest service. Service on my Jeep was completed on time. I have been taking my cars to Tom ( Certified Auto Repair) for about 16 years and would not take them anywhere else to be serviced.

BW
BILLY W.
Kia Optima
10/16/2018
Awesome
Can't be anymore honest than Tom car needed a $1000- steering column repair and he was able to get the dealer to do it for free from a expired recall , he did everything for me from contacting the dealer to setting the appointment and arguing the recall I won't go anywhere else thanks Tom

Cristine M.
Dodge Caliber
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Cristine said the business was nice and does a good job.

JOSEPH C.
Lincoln Town Car
10/05/2018
Very professional
Very professional and very honest excellent place to repair your vehicle

JI
JERRY I.
Herndon, VA
10/02/2018
Driver and Passenger headlaamp assembly replacement
This was easy, peasy. Tom gave me the part numbers to order from Amazon. Scheduled the repair and it was done quickly with no issues. Love the replacements made by Dorman. Just need to drive the vehicle at night to see if I like the low beam aim Tom dialed in, and if not to go back to the shop for a quick adjustment at no extra charge.

ANDREW S.
09/21/2018
2010 Chevy Silverado first visit
I received great service, price and auto advise. Could not have been a better experience. Will be taking all of cars there in the future.

Carlos C.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he would recommend the business for service.