ANDREW S.
Woodbridge, VA
Nissan Xterra
04/20/2019
Xterra oil change April 2019
Great experience. Total professional.

JIM T.
Woodbridge, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/19/2019
Customer Service
He keeps me on track with notice for service emails.

ROBERT M.
04/18/2019
Tom
Totally confident. Tom knows what he's doing. Great attitude.

J.C. G.
04/10/2019
Very professional ๐Ÿ‘
I was introduced to this business by a friend when I was in need for a mechanic in 2012. Have not been to any other shops since. Great work and very friendly.

PM
PATTY M.
Honda Civic Si
03/30/2019
He really helped me out with things I need done to my car and questions that I had.

STEVE B.
Dumfries, VA
03/29/2019
Great service, very helpful! Will use again!

GM
GARY M.
03/27/2019
same as the review below
Its always a pleasure to bring my vehicles there for service. See you again n May for inspection.

LP
LORI P.
Gainesville, VA
Dodge Stratus
03/22/2019
Honest, Affordable, Efficient
I was referred to Tom through a friend/coworker and am so glad for the recommendation. Tom was efficient not only in his communication but in getting my vehicle fixed promptly. He even offered me a solution to picking my car up by coming to my work and giving him a ride back to his shop!!! Though I did get a ride back to the shop...his offer was above and beyond and that was awesome!!! I asked about a maintenance service cost (Induction service) and he asked why I believed I needed to do so because it would be unnecessary for the year of my vehicle due to the technology changes that make this service obsolete for my car. I was pleased to gain the knowledge but moreover that Tom would educate me and not allow me to spend my money unnecessarily!!! I am so pleased with my first...BUT NOT LAST...visit to his shop and for his services to me and my car!!! Well done and THANK YOU!!!

DAVID B.
Jeep Commander
03/19/2019
Great Shop
I was very impressed with the knowledge, professionalism and courteousness of the staff.

GMC Yukon
03/15/2019
Honesty
He is well qualified and honest.

DT
DON T.
Kia Soul
03/14/2019
New Battery
As usual and always I got my car fixed right and at a fair price. This is a good Honest shop...

JIM D.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/14/2019
Honesty
This is the first place I have taken a car or truck to and felt like they were there to help me and not rob me.

TP
THOMAS P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/06/2019
Quick service
No waiting in line for auto safety inspection.

CL
CHRISTIAN L.
Middleburg, VA
Nissan Xterra
03/03/2019
Excellent service!!!
I just wanted to say thank you to Tom! He is an awesome mechanic and stand up guy. My parking brake was locked in place and the car would not budge. He offered assistance with towing. He went above and beyond to help me get my 2003 Xterra back on the road. He gave me tips and information on how to prevent future problems. Thanks again Tom!

EB
ERIC B.
Culpeper, VA
GMC Yukon
02/28/2019
The Fact that there is plenty of seating and fast service.
Very nice shop and Tom was a big help with looking at my GMC Denali.

PM
PATTY M.
Honda Civic Si
02/27/2019
I know nothing about cars so when I have a concern he makes everything okay. If I need anything I can come to him.

02/27/2019
Self Own operation
Have been bringing my vehicles and have always been satisfied with the work performed. Been coming here four approximately six (6) years. A very good friend recommended ๐Ÿ‘!

BW
BRAD W.
Toyota Avalon
02/23/2019
Real professional!
Tommy is a real pro mechanic! And is extremely fair! Knows what he's doing And knows what your car needs! He will be straight with what repairs you need. (If any...and he'll tell you you if you only need something minor) not a rip off like there are so many out there!
I've been taking my vehicles to him for years and feel very confident in any work he does on my car!
Can't say enough good things about this guy!
Very pleased!!

RA
ROBERT A.
02/23/2019
Always excellent service at this business
Tom has never failed to steer me in the right direction. He is an honest, hard working technician. Do your pocket book a favor and schedule your next vehicle maintenance with him.

JOSEPH C.
Lincoln Town Car
02/17/2019
Very professional and reliable
Honest reliable professional place to take your car to without wearing unprofessionalism