Business Solutions

Galaxy Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
IA
IBRAHIM A.
05/14/2022
Amazing service
Great service and really honesty price. He went above and beyond to not only explain what was wrong with my vehicle but offered amazing quick service. This...

SO
SILVIA O.
05/04/2022
Maintenance check up
I called for a last mi Ute appointment and George was very accommodating. Needed an oil change as well👍🏼

FB
FRED B.
05/03/2022
Great honest shop.
Galaxy is a good shop with Integrity. My whole family takes our vehicles there.

DE
DENISE E.
04/23/2022
AC check
I wanted a second opinion regarding why my ac was blowing cold then hot. I was told I needed a new AC compressor with lines. So I went to galaxy on a friends...

JEREMY C.
04/23/2022
Amazing service
From the moment we walked in, it was awesome customer service. George was informative and thorough and very honest. I’ll be back, when needed.