Business Solutions

Garfield & Canal Service Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Jane P.
08/27/2021
Very friendly staff, explained what needed to be fixed and why. Professional staff

Jim B.
08/26/2021
Good people own and work there which is equivalent to the good work they do.
Quality work and comfortable environment.

Jen C.
The BEST Service
My go to! Anytime I have an issue Jeff and the gang always go above and beyond to make sure whatever I need gets taken care of in a timely manner.

SF
Steve F.
Super fast
Super fast response when needed tow. Staff very friendly. Prices are very reasonable and very honest

Keira M.
07/23/2021
The great service they provide
i love taking my car here when i need repairs done on my car. they have great prices and always have fast service. they are all very friendly there.