Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5rating 4.4705882
Overall Rating 2.3529412/5Overall Rating 2.3529412/5rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412

John C.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Appointments & Service
Always do a good job,no delays, and have all work done here for warranty ,recalls, etc. Always have had the car taken care of by a Hyundai dealership!

CD
Chad D.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Not great
Took my car for its free oil change, vacume, and wash. Looked like none of my carpets were even,touched by a vacume and I could literally see parts that went even washed outside. Its black so it tells all. I was let down with that.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Chad,
I am very sorry to see that your vehicle was not cleaned properly. We would be happy to re-due the service at your convenience. Please contact myself or your service consultant Brad to arrange to have us to care of this issue at . My direct extension is 518-832-4469. I apologize for your inconvenience.

John T.
Speculator, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Brakes X 4
Recently had to replace rotors and pads all around on Guido (2009 Sonata). Job took approximately 4 hours to complete. Happy with the results, but when you add the travel time of 1.5 hours each way, I wish I had asked for a loaner - lost an entire day sitting in the customer lounge.

Saratoga Springs, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Title
Your Review

Ballston Spa, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
headlight rep;acement
Having professionals too work on my Hyundai is nice.

Lake George, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Brake change went smoothly

Suzanne B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the reminder emails.
Overall, I had a good experience.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Suzanne,

Thank you for your review. I would agree with that it is typically a good idea to consider an alignment any time you purchase tires and I'm sorry it was not brought up until we noted the abnormal wear on your rear tires on your subsequent visit. We did  discount your alignment on your visit in the form of a discount on your entire invoice. It is listed on the final breakdown on the invoice and not specifically on the alignment line of your invoice. It will show as a subtraction off the total. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at my direct extension which is 518-832-4469. Thank you for your business.

Amsterdam, NY
customer
completed work in estimated time frame

RN
Richard N.
Greenwich, NY
friendly knowledgeable people
Friendly people, quick reliable service

David S.
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/13/2018 Category: Service
A terrific dealership
Garvey dealer and service are excellent. Easy to make appointments. Generally work within promised time period. Return the vehicle clean and ready to go.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

David,
We appreciate the great review and your loyalty to our dealership over the years! Thanks again.

MA
Michele A.
Saratoga Springs, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly people like Cathy, who made my service appointment for me, Corin took the time to write out service requirements and prices, to the mechanic who worked on my car and the serviceman who washed my car. Great people to do business with.

TG
Thomas G.
Ridgewood, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Department experience was excellent.
The Service Department was excellent. Corrine (one of the service managers) is terrific. She is very knowledgeable, responsive and a pleasure to do business with. I brought my car in assuming I needed a complete brake job, but instead, the service department said I only needed a minor adjustment. After a few minutes and just a few dollars, I was back on the road.

Jenifer A.
Argyle, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Work
I continue to find the service department to be efficient and friendly.

Sean,
We appreciate the review of your recent visit and your loyalty to our service department with all of your Hyundai's over the years!

2010 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Servicing my car
They are always pleasant and take care that you understand exactly what needs to be done to your car.
CORINE A O. from Garvey Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the great five star rating and compliments!  We appreciate your feedback.

AD
Anthony D.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Fast and friendly service

Anthony,
Thank you for reviewing your visit to our service department! We appreciate the feedback. If we can do anything more give us a call.

HR
Heather R.
Lake Luzerne, NY
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Hi
Hi have a great day

Heather,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit! We hope to see you back for your Sonata's scheduled maintenance.

Richard M.
Whitehall, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Great people to deal with

Richard,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, hopefuly I can earn that fifth start on your next visit.  Hope to see you again!

South Glens Falls, NY
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Overall communication
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

I am sorry that a return visit will be required. As you stated additional parts were discovered to be needed once the repairs were started on your vehicle. I apologize for any delay in discussing the details of your repairs with you. As you know your parts are now here. Please contact us at your convenience to arrange for the installation. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

PM
Phyllis M.
South Glens Falls, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
I like the cars sold by Garvey
The folks at Garvey are always very courteous and professional.

Phyllis,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the great five star rating.  See you next visit.

Glens Falls, NY
07/03/2018 Category: Service
service
everyone is polite and friendly. service is usually great and quick.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We treat all of our guests with utmost respect and keep everything as timely as possible to ensure no extended stays are experienced!