Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.2916704/5Overall Rating 2.2916704/5rating 2.2916704rating 2.2916704rating 2.2916704

2010 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2019 Category: Service
The employees are always helpful and pleasant

Daniel G.
Porter Corners, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good deals/Good service
Plentiful selection to choose from. Our needs were met. Helpful staff from the salesman to the service department. Comfortable waiting room in service area. Good communication.

Lake George, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Pleasant associates
Who likes to take their car in for service? At least Garvey makes it a pleasant experience. Reasonable wait time and my service rep Brad is friendly and efficient.

Fort Edward, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
SERVICE
Good service, nice service rep - provides info on needed updates - friendly people

VF
Vincent F.
Schenectady, NY
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Good honest thorough service
When I use Garvey Hyundai service I see a highly motivated and honest team of people focused on helping me to ensure my auto is operating at peak performance. They are thorough in reviewing all aspects that may impact the performance of my auto.

Joseph P.
Wevertown, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
"The people"
At Garvey's they are all there working for you. All of them!

Gansevoort, NY
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Oil change and a tire rotation took two hours. I was told this was because of an unhappy customer that was before me but I wasn't told about the delay until 1.5 hours in. This service should not take this long esp when I had an appt. I'm sure I'll go back but I hope they do a better job next time.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

I am sorry to hear that your visit took longer than expected. I would agree that you should have been advised of any delays much sooner. Your visit was not typical of our normal service experience. I am confident that your next visit will be handled much more efficiently. We appreciate your willingness to allow us to prove it to you.

Fred Cooper
518-792-9003

Whitehall, NY
09/12/2019 Category: Service
The Garvey team is always very professional in assisting with maintenance concerns, will definitely return again.

Middletown Springs, VT
09/11/2019 Category: Service
check prices
the job was performed good,but the price could have been better

Efficient
Very efficient

Renee H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
They are punctual and very pleasant.

Linda S.
Fort Edward, NY
great
They are so good about notifying me when car is due for service..Didnt take a long time and they even washed my car!!

Debra L.
Whitehall, NY
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The employees at Garvey Hyundai were extremely hospitable to me.
I would recommend Garvey Hyundai to anyone thinking about buying a car

Linda S.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I love the Garvey people!
In late spring I hit a snow bank, and that time of year snow banks are like concrete! A piece of plastic under the bumper jarred loose, and I had been hoisting it up with duct tape all summer. My lovely Garvey people popped it back into place, although I was there for just an oil change. Love them!

AT
Albert T.
Chestertown, NY
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great—— Corine and Jessie. Customer friendly
They take good care of my car

ND
Nancy D.
Gansevoort, NY
They get it done!
I bought my 2013 Hyundai Elantra here new. I have 115,000 miles on it and no issues so far. We just bought a used Honda from you for my daughter. We are always treated with respect and your service department intake people are professional. I don't get my service done here now only because I live too far away and work in the opposite direction so my daily travels do not bring me this way.
My only frustration is not with Garvey it is with Hyundai. I bought my Elantra in 2013 specifically because of the MPG and 2 years later found out that Hyundai was sued for misrepresenting the MPG. I now receive a credit card with MPG reimbursement but my choice was not for my $s but for using less fuel and emitting less CO into the atmosphere.

Lewis S.
Eagle Bridge, NY
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Being greeted as soon as we walk in the door, being informed while you are there as to any issues & the progress of your service.
Nice people, a clean neat area to wait with free coffee.

Michael L.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Corine and quality of service
Corine is kind, courteous and professional. Work completed in a timely manner and appropriate.

FR
Fred R.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very cordial and give u a correct time for how long the service will take.
Service rep Corine gives you great service.

GS
Guy S.
Pottersville, NY
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Garvey Hyundai service is great!
Although I couldn’t get an appointment as soon as I wanted, when I got in, the service was great, as usual, and was faster than promised. Brad is very accommodating and, since it was raining, instead of the usual free car wash, he gave me a free vacuum job instead. Yay!