Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5rating 4.4705882
Overall Rating 2.3529412/5Overall Rating 2.3529412/5rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412

Lorraine S.
Glens Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service group and professional, trusting technicians! Love the shuttle service.
Brad, my service rep..
* goes out of his way to make me happy. If I forgot to bring the coupon with me, he supplies one for me.
*Keeps in contact with me from the time I drop off til pickup
*Makes replacement suggestions I agree with
*Very nice gentlemen!

Christine C.
Hartford, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Staff
We needed new tires and Corine was very experienced in helping us pick a good tire. Getting an appointment was no problem. They had put them on and balanced at a reasonable price. We got them just in time before the snow very pleased with their performance.

Leslie S.
Whitehall, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
dead battery
car would not start on two mornings called garvey made a service appointment they replaced the battery with new ,no more trouble and no charge as under warranty

John T.
Speculator, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Corinne always treats us like family. Always a pleasure to work with.

Deborah G.
Lake George, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service- Staff who care
Weve been buying our vehicles and having them serviced at Garvey for many years. We’ve always found the service and staff at Garvey to be consistently the best!

Ticonderoga, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Garvey always up to the task.
Garvey Hyundai is first rate always get me in for service on time, they listen to my issues and the appropriate action to resolve them.

RZ

Lawrence C.
Saratoga Springs, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Happy place
I’m coming back for new tires and alignment, good service friendly atmosphere and Corine Osborne is the best.

Shari S.
South Glens Falls, NY
Service is great
Entire family deals with Dennis A.

South Glens Falls, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Rip off
You didnt do the work i requested and You then tried to charge me after i had to come back to readdress the work you didnt do.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

I am sorry that there are additional concerns with your vehicle. I will be happy to discuss them with you and will follow up when I return to the office.

SG
Sherry G.
Greenwich, NY
Great prices friendly service
Fast service washed my car and everything!

PD
Paula D.
Warrensburg, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for routine oil change and the technician found several things I was unaware of that needed to be fixed during the free inspection. They do a very thorough job and I appreciate that.

DV
Donna V.
Clifton Park, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai owner since 2006
Love my Hyundai

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory
Pleased with dealership and service.

RP
Robert P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2018 Category: Service
It's not bad
I'm just ok with the service. I guess because I see how my husband is greeted and treated when he drops his car off to his dealer and I don't get that here. Plus when you drop your car off for your appointment at 10:30 in the morning and you haven't heard anything by 4:30 in the afternoon and you have to call yourself, that's a bit of a negative. They're pleasant there, don't get me wrong. But it doesn't just make you feel like you matter a lot.

Corinth, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service

Stillwater, NY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Handled a bad situation in professional manor
Handled a bad situation in a professional manor.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

I am sorry that your service visit took much longer than anticipated. As you indicated part of the time required was to allow the battery to recharge. But you are correct that your time here was prolonged by circumstances that were our responsibility. We value your time and we always strive to be efficient during repairs. We appreciate your extreme patience during the repairs and we will all work hard to be more efficient in the future.

KC
Kathy C.
Granville, NY
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
dishonest
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Kathy and Christopher,

Our recommendations for your vehicle were based on our observations that the left rear outboard brake pad had no lining left and the front tires were worn to approximately 3/32. We did indicate that you would need the brake pads replaced in order to pass your New York State safety inspection and that the tires did pass inspection but should be replaced based on their condition and the impending winter conditions. It is correct that your car would not need to be plugged in during the re-inspection as it had already passed the emissions portion of the inspection and failed only the safety portion. Inspection of the brake linings is a required part of the safety inspection. I am sorry that you feel you were misled, but I believe our recommendations were accurate and necessary to keep your vehicle operating safely. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, feel free to contact me at 518-832-4469.

DA

Ballston Spa, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Deceptive pricing practice
Not explaining the cost upfront to customers and charge way higher than reasonable for services provided.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

I am sorry to see that you did not feel that there was adequate value in the service you received. We follow Hyundai's recommendations for vehicle service and comparison shop our market and other Hyundai dealers to be sure we are offering competitive pricing. Our technicians our all factory trained and we use Hyundai parts specifically manufactured for your vehicle. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have prior to completing any service. I would be happy to review the work that was performed and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at my direct extension of 518-832-4469. I look forward to speaking with you.