JO
Janet O.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Corrine !
I have had nothing but quality service. I am always hoping Corrine will be taking care of me when I enter. I’ve got confidence in her and now, trust.

Joshua H.
Newcomb, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/15/2020 Category: Service
No complaints at all. Very happy with the service.

Shawn C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2020 Category: Service
The facility is clean and neat and very welcoming to customers.
Always prompt in getting my vehicle serviced. Very friendly and accommodating to your needs for your vehicle. I will always take my vehicle to Garvey Hyundai for service.

MA
Michele A.
Saratoga Springs, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
From the moment you book your appointment, to your check in at Garvey, to the mechanics and to the person who washes your vehicle. (That’s right they wash your vehicle after your car has been serviced, for free.‘) The people are friendly, check for recalls, advise you on other maintenance that maybe coming up and that’s customer service. Hats off to Corine at Garvey, she is our go to service person.

Jim D.

John L.
Malta, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Looks nice from roadway
Why are you asking me the same darn questions for the 4th time? Does your system not work. If my old computer is not working then I understand but if you have recorded my answers for the 1st 3 rounds they are consistantly answered the same. Thank you-John Lansburg

LC
Leslie C.
Whitehall, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2020 Category: Service
oil change
good and fast service agent very good at her job

Gansevoort, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Garvey stands behind their warranties
Extended Warranties by Hyundai make all the difference.

LT
Lisa T.
North Creek, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Rob & Lisa Thomas
Fred and Dave went the distance to correct the problem with my car, and customer service was excellent by both.

08/29/2020 Category: Service
Did not fix the issues (many!!) Will never buy a Hyundai again!!
While staff and service center is pleasant enough, the Santa Fe Sport is a terrible car.
Issues with blower/AC, gas cap(wouldn't open,) moon roof--had for 6 weeks, brakes, etc.
FREDERICK W C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Lisa,

I am sorry there is still an issue with your vehicle. We will work hard to resolve your issue.

Fred Cooper
518-792-9003

08/28/2020 Category: Service
Ok vehicle
Waiting area to small, poor gas mileage, passenger seat and ac panel to low.

Galway, NY

Jessica C.
Hudson Falls, NY
08/28/2020
Excellent sales
Chip was professional, patient, and kind. He helped me out a great deal. I am very happy with my purchase and overall experience with Garvey.

WR
Warren R.
Whitehall, NY
2016 Hyundai Equus
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly attentive and informative d
For a first time visit everything went well .

Jacqueline R.
Fort Edward, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Always reliable.
Excellent service whenever I need help. Great staff.

Dorothea S.
Schroon Lake, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2020 Category: Service
the staff at Garvey makes shopping and servicing such a pleasant experience
overall a fantastic experience

KJ
Karen J.
08/13/2020 Category: Service
But
All the maintenance work was completed as expected. There is one outstanding issue but it has nothing to do with the dealership. My issue is with Hyundai Corp. I recently received copies of the transaction law suit regarding stalling. I have had my car in a couple of times regarding stalling/hesitating from a stop. The answer I get is this is a normal condition. I find this an unacceptable answer. This has happened to my wife at busy intersections and backing out of our driveway. When will this be properly addressed when someone gets hit and maybe killed at a busy intersection. Once we are able to afford to trade in the vehicle and purchase a different brand of vehicle we will. We have owned Hyundai’s for a number of years this is the first one to have this problem and sad to say we will not to own another!
2018 Hyundai Tucson Sel. Owner