Gary Johnston Truck And Auto Repair Inc

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

MICHELLE M.
04/09/2015
The service of taking the time out to find the problem that my truck was having
I was just happy that the problems that I have been having in the last 2 years you all found the problem.

DeeDee L.
Cadillac CTS
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Dee Dee said this business was accurate and provided speedy service. They were kind and nice.

MARY G.
Dodge Nitro
04/02/2015
they are the friendliest auto repair shop I have ever been too.
I went in because my car had to be jumped, didn't know what was wrong. The first thing they did was check the battery, luckily that was what was wrong. They were very nice while I waited, hot coffee and cable TV to watch, although I didn't have to wait very long. It was a wonderful waiting area, cleanest I've ever seen in a Auto repair shop.

DO
David O.
Jenks, OK
03/28/2015 Category: Service
David said the business is the best place he has ever been to for service.

GD
George D.
03/28/2015 Category: Service
George said the business has nice people.

Marc S.
Broken Arrow, OK
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Marc said the business provided quick and informative service.

Shakayla S.
Cadillac DeVille
03/21/2015 Category: Service
Shakayla said this business had great service and they fixed her vehicle in a decent amount of time. She has already recommended them to others for service.

DON M.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
03/18/2015
Power steering
I was worried about my power steering but you thought it was fine. THANKS DON. A
Chris M. from Gary Johnston Truck And Auto Repair Inc responded on 03/24/2015

Thanks for your business Don, It has been a pleasure servicing your cars for the last 25 years.

JERRY L.
Kia Sedona
03/11/2015
March 2015 repair
I appreciated the attention Kyle gave in customer service. Also the ride given me to my house.

Jerry,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair your KIA Sedona.  We appreciate your business!

Carroll M.
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Carroll said this business knows what they are doing and they communicate well.
Chris M. from Gary Johnston Truck And Auto Repair Inc responded on 03/24/2015

Carroll, Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate your business.

JOEY G.
Ford E450 Super Duty
03/08/2015
Honest and reasonable
They did the work in a timely manner, and kept us informed when they had a delay in removing a part.

Well Joey,
I am glad that your Ford E-450 is running smooth again.  It is always hard when you have a major diesel engine repair.  Glad you are able to put your truck back to work.

Thanks for letting us serve you.

CD
CHRISTIAN D.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
03/03/2015
Fast, Friendly, but more importantly takes accountability.
I had brought in my vehicle for a regular oil change and the service provided on location was phenomenal!! Sadly when I drove away not even an hour later my car was smoking. There wasn't a pre-existing condition so I went back. When I arrived the same level of professionalism and friendliness stayed up to the bar they set. (This is including when I directly accused them of hurting the vehicle) So Kyle at the time took it back in and called me later and explained it was indeed thier fault and fixed it up with no charge!!! I at this point dumbfounded by the most decent and honest service I have gotten ever!! Great job!
Christian Dorman 3/2/2015

Christian,

Thanks for the business and kind words, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

DT
David T.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
David said the customer service there was good.

Adam B.
Dodge Cab
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Adam said they did a great job and they were very personable.

DERRICK H.
Maramec, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
02/25/2015
Honest, Trustworthy "Hometown" shop
First off, let me say I've had many issues with my vehicle and even a couple went so far as to be major repairs. Chris, Casey, Kyle and the staff have been great to work with, honest about the repairs, take pride in their work and most of all they stand behind it! Not the cheapest in town nor the most expensive, but the quality of work is by far off the charts. If you have an issue with your vehicle, I would highly recommend you drop by and let them take a look at it.

Brandon H.
Ford F450 Super Duty
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Brandon said he likes the business because they treat him well.
Chris M. from Gary Johnston Truck And Auto Repair Inc responded on 03/24/2015

We are trying to bring a level of personalized service back to the auto repair industry. I appreciate the kind words about your experience.

Dione H.
Oklahoma
Chrysler Sebring
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Briana. She said she was completely satisfied and she would go back in the future.

Kenneth B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Kenneth said this business provided him with great service.

RO
Richard O.
Oklahoma
Infiniti I30
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Richard said the staff at the business was nice. They showed him what needed to be done on his vehicle and told him the concerns they had. They were willing to work with him on buying the parts and doing the labor himself. He appreciated it and will be back.

GP
Glenda P.
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Glenda said this business did everything well and she is satisfied with them.