Latest Review about 1 month ago

BE
Brandi E.
Bixby, OK
03/08/2019
Best experience at an automotive shop
The owner took the time to talk to me and explain to me what was wrong with my car. The techs were quick and knowledgeable. The office staff was very friendly, helpful and welcoming.

TR
Timothy R.
Okmulgee, OK
02/15/2019
Broke down
My daughter's car broke down in front of Whistler. They treated us extremely well. Got the car in fast. Solid work done. Communicated throughout the whole process.

JJ
Jason J.
Bixby, OK
01/29/2019
Reliable and reasonable
Took our dodge van in for misfiring cyclinders, after Taking to dealership in getting their quote i decided to go to Whistler’s for the first time. They did a great job at a very reasonable price and are easy to communicate with me via call and tex, our van was ready to go in 2 days and has been fine ever since. Would recommend

WG
William G.
01/21/2019
Great place
They have always done a great job whenever I have a problem. I've taken three different vehicles to them through the years and they have always done a great job each time. They keep me informed as they go and let me know all of the options I might have, letting me know good estimates with each option.

SJ
Stacy J.
Beggs, OK
06/21/2018
Saved Me
4:45 pm almost to the Glenpool light going South and my light flashes that I have 17 pounds of air in my tire out of no where. Within 2 minutes its flashing 13 pounds. There is a lot of traffic and my first thought was to get to QT but I was certain I would have no air at all when I got there (if I got there). Luckily I remembered Whistlers was near me, and I hadn't passed their turn yet. I get there with 8 pounds of air. Their Shop is packed with jobs and it's time for employees to go home. Andrew still took the time to fix my tire, which wasn't just a plug and go. He had to remove my wheel, remove the tire from the wheel and patch it from the inside. He had be back on the road by 5:15. So Grateful! Great Shop!!

TA
Terry A.
Tulsa, OK
05/10/2017
Came in on Saturday morning and they worked me in. Great service! Friendly and helful.

LW
LeeAnne W.
Jenks, OK
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/30/2016
Great Care at Whistler's Auto Repair
I had been having problems with my truck and had already gone to see a few different mechanics. One of these mechanics had made a $600 guess as to what was wrong. The "fix" didn't fix my truck and a few days later I stopped by Whistler's. Andrew and John were great. They talked to me about the problems, drove my vehicle and had me drive with them to try and determine the problem. They completely went over my truck and made me feel much better about what was going on. Any future work that I need on my truck will be from them. It's hard to find mechanics that will go that extra mile for you when you're having vehicle problems, but the individuals at Whistler's will do just that.

Ray G.
Sapulpa, OK
Honda Accord
11/26/2016
Fast efficient service
Always a friendly and helpful staff. Answer my questions and take care of my auto needs very well.

SR
Shannon R.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport
11/23/2016
Worked with me
They had to order parts, and since the car was still driveable, and I lived close, I was able to go home and then come back in when the parts were in. They also took card info over the phone since someone else was paying for my repairs. They really did work well with me!

Stephan S.
Chrysler 300
11/22/2016
Again great and friendly service
Again I got great service without a appointment. The staff are extremely friendly.

Misty B.
Mounds, OK
11/20/2016
Very knowledgeable and easy to work with!

Debra/Lauren C.
Tulsa, OK
11/17/2016
It always feels like family is helping me out with my car. Super friendly!
I will always use Whisler's and not only just cause it's close. I used them even when I lived in Tulsa!

NH
Nicole H.
GMC Acadia
11/15/2016
Oil Change
They were quick and Friendly. I didn't have to wait long.

John C.
Jenks, OK
Chrysler 300
11/12/2016
Honesty and service
I took my 237,000 mile car in for a check engine light on.
The owner came out and checked it.
Several problems were detected. I thought "oh boy here we go."
He said only one problem needed to be addressed at the time the other problems could be addressed when I had time or money.
I have since gotten those resolved and my car is running great.
He could have said all needed to be addressed right then but he didn't.
Whistler's do care about their customers and their vehicles.
They have my automotive service business from now on.
Oh and quick oil changes too.
Thank you so much for being in Glenpool.

Missy // Kelsey S.
11/06/2016
reliable, awesome service, honest
Go to Whistlers for your auto servicing and repairs.

MF
Michelle F.
Sapulpa, OK
Chevrolet Camaro
11/05/2016
Great Shop. Wonderful Staff.
Always thorough, kind and take the time to listen to my car care needs and concerns. I love everyone at this shop, because they are so trustworthy and do their jobs exceptionally well.

TC
Trey C.
10/29/2016
The service was great and the mechanics are very personable and intentional. Whistler's Auto Repair has a very friendly atmosphere and they are very welcoming.
I totally recommend Whistler's Auto Repair for anyone needing car work.

WC
Wendy C.
Franksville, WI
Out of Town Car Trouble
We drove to Tulsa from Wisconsin and our car started making noises from the front end. With no connections in Tulsa we were left to the internet to find help. Thank God for whistlers Auto Repair. We called early Saturday morning and they said come right on in. They put the car up and checked everything out figured out our problem and we were on our way. I was so thankful for their honesty the cleanliness of the building the quickness of the service. We could not be more pleased and grateful to find them. John was very friendly and made us feel so at home we give them 5 star rating and for recommendation.

ED

Craig A.
Kiefer, OK
10/27/2016
Quick, Convenient, Clean
Always quick, LOVE that I don't have grease or dirt all over the steering wheel and door handle after being there.