Latest Review about 1 year ago

TA
Terry A.
Tulsa, OK
05/10/2017
Came in on Saturday morning and they worked me in. Great service! Friendly and helful.

LW
LeeAnne W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/30/2016
Great Care at Whistler's Auto Repair
I had been having problems with my truck and had already gone to see a few different mechanics. One of these mechanics had made a $600 guess as to what was wrong. The "fix" didn't fix my truck and a few days later I stopped by Whistler's. Andrew and John were great. They talked to me about the problems, drove my vehicle and had me drive with them to try and determine the problem. They completely went over my truck and made me feel much better about what was going on. Any future work that I need on my truck will be from them. It's hard to find mechanics that will go that extra mile for you when you're having vehicle problems, but the individuals at Whistler's will do just that.

Ray G.
Sapulpa, OK
Honda Accord
11/26/2016
Fast efficient service
Always a friendly and helpful staff. Answer my questions and take care of my auto needs very well.

SR
Shannon R.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport
11/23/2016
Worked with me
They had to order parts, and since the car was still driveable, and I lived close, I was able to go home and then come back in when the parts were in. They also took card info over the phone since someone else was paying for my repairs. They really did work well with me!

Stephan S.
Chrysler 300
11/22/2016
Again great and friendly service
Again I got great service without a appointment. The staff are extremely friendly.

Misty B.
Mounds, OK
11/20/2016
Very knowledgeable and easy to work with!

Debra/Lauren C.
Tulsa, OK
11/17/2016
It always feels like family is helping me out with my car. Super friendly!
I will always use Whisler's and not only just cause it's close. I used them even when I lived in Tulsa!

NH
Nicole H.
GMC Acadia
11/15/2016
Oil Change
They were quick and Friendly. I didn't have to wait long.

John C.
Chrysler 300
11/12/2016
Honesty and service
I took my 237,000 mile car in for a check engine light on.
The owner came out and checked it.
Several problems were detected. I thought "oh boy here we go."
He said only one problem needed to be addressed at the time the other problems could be addressed when I had time or money.
I have since gotten those resolved and my car is running great.
He could have said all needed to be addressed right then but he didn't.
Whistler's do care about their customers and their vehicles.
They have my automotive service business from now on.
Oh and quick oil changes too.
Thank you so much for being in Glenpool.

Missy // Kelsey S.
11/06/2016
reliable, awesome service, honest
Go to Whistlers for your auto servicing and repairs.

MF
Michelle F.
Sapulpa, OK
Chevrolet Camaro
11/05/2016
Great Shop. Wonderful Staff.
Always thorough, kind and take the time to listen to my car care needs and concerns. I love everyone at this shop, because they are so trustworthy and do their jobs exceptionally well.

TC
Trey C.
10/29/2016
The service was great and the mechanics are very personable and intentional. Whistler's Auto Repair has a very friendly atmosphere and they are very welcoming.
I totally recommend Whistler's Auto Repair for anyone needing car work.

WC
Wendy C.
Franksville, WI
Out of Town Car Trouble
We drove to Tulsa from Wisconsin and our car started making noises from the front end. With no connections in Tulsa we were left to the internet to find help. Thank God for whistlers Auto Repair. We called early Saturday morning and they said come right on in. They put the car up and checked everything out figured out our problem and we were on our way. I was so thankful for their honesty the cleanliness of the building the quickness of the service. We could not be more pleased and grateful to find them. John was very friendly and made us feel so at home we give them 5 star rating and for recommendation.

ED

Craig A.
Kiefer, OK
10/27/2016
Quick, Convenient, Clean
Always quick, LOVE that I don't have grease or dirt all over the steering wheel and door handle after being there.

RP
Raymond P.
Kia Sportage
10/24/2016
Outstanding & Personal Service
I walked in today with my wife's car unannounced for an oil change instead of scheduling an appointment like I had previously done, mainly because I had to have the battery's dependability checked for the up & coming winter months, & they was able to have the car in & out with an oil change, new air filter, & battery in a short period of time for me to meet a previously designated event. I was a long time customer before this place was Whistlers Auto Repair & I can say that it's actually improved since Andrew, the owner, AKA Whistler has taken it over. Always friendly, trustworthy & personal even to "out of towners" as I witnessed today while I was waiting. You can't go wrong with their guaranteed work. Andrew & his crew will see to that.

RK
Rich K.
10/24/2016
Whistler's Forever
We have used Whistler's for all our cars for years. Even when they give me news I don't want to hear, I trust them to always do the right thing. They can usually get my car in and out in one day, and I never leave wondering if I could have gotten better service some place else.

AP
Anthony P.
RAM Pickup
10/17/2016
awesome service
always fast and friendly service

GL
George L.
Mercury Villager
10/13/2016
Very well trained people
Was done right the first time.

Jack M.
10/13/2016
Wheel Bearing Hub
Had left front wheel bearing hub replaced on my 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 truck. Took it in that morning and they had it replaced before noon. I had told them before the repair that I had to have the truck back before 12:30 pm that day. Truck drives great now with no "bearing growl" that I was hearing in the cab before the repair was done. Good job Team Whistler.