Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5rating 3.7857143rating 3.7857143
Overall Rating 2.1428607/5Overall Rating 2.1428607/5rating 2.1428607rating 2.1428607rating 2.1428607

2006 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable service.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 12/10/2018

I am happy to hear that you had a great visit with us here at Gateway Hyundai, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!

Steven M.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Gateway Huyundai is the best
Very easy to make an appointment. Received a text confirming the appointment. Nice waiting area. Great service
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for this helpful feedback, I am happy to hear we delivered a wonderful experience and I hope we are able to do this for years to come!

Dent, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Slow
They take their time, clear your schedule!

It seems as if during this appointment there was an oil change and electrical concern and the scheduled appointment was for just an oil change, this may have been where the miscommunication may have been we do apologize for this and I would like to offer your next oil change on us. Thank you for the feedback and helping us to better ourselves to deliver a better experience!

Kyle M.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick Holiday Fix
Had to bring my Hyundai Tucson in for repair on a busy holiday weekend. Chelsea H was great to work with! She always kept me informed on the repairs to my Tucson and even stayed late to make sure everything was taken care of. Will be back.

We are very happy to hear that you had a good visit with us here at Gateway Hyundai, I hope we are able to build on that and give you a five star experience next time! Thank you and have a great day!

Rodney W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
Were great to work with. Always called if there were any changes or questions that we had.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for those kind words regarding your visit, we appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you again!

12/01/2018 Category: Service
Only because I have too
Not interested

I am sorry to hear that your visit was less than pleasant we appreciate your honesty and will make sure to deliver a better experience the next time around.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Gateway has done an excellent job assuring my relationship with the company. Their timeliness to connect and understand customers is the best I've seen.

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for this feedback, I am glad we were able to get in touch with you right away and get this sorted out. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate your business and hope to continue our relationship going forward!

Ada, MN
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor quality auto start
The personnel and business is great just not pleased with the quality of the product installed .

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the quality of the auto start if you would like to call into our accessories department this may be something we can help get taken care of promptly, thank you!

RJ
Ruth J.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and good service
Always treated very well,friendly and make me feel like they want my business.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/29/2018

I am very happy to hear that your experiences have been great thus far, I hope we are able to continue this for many years to come!

LL
Lisa L.
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Serivce
Love Gateway of Fargo. Hyundai brand rocks
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for those kind words, they really mean a lot to us here at Gateway! Have a great day!

AO
Alex O.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Poor visits
Not rewriting my review, their service center is slow. Chris the service manager seems to be the only person who will take care of a problem. Would never recommend this location.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/27/2018

I understand that this caused you a lot of frustration, this is Chris's job to handle situations when customers are having any issues and this review does reflect directly on how he performed based on a star rating. We do appreciate your honest feedback and I am glad we were able to get everything sorted out, but I wish it could have gone smoother and I really do hope we are able to earn your business back.

Bryan M.
Bemidji, MN
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Service dept was very professional, shuttle service was convenient and the technicians kept us posted on the progress of repairs abd cost
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/23/2018

I am very happy to hear that everything went well with your last visit, we hope your car is running in top shape and if there is anything else we can do for you just lets us know!

SJ
Steve J.
Dent, MN
2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Everything went as hoped.
2 of my clicks may make you think I was not satisfied.
I make it a practice not to recommend because I want to avoid possibility of bad feelings in case something goes wrong for a friend.
The car may be in Florida next time it needs service.

I understand the choice with your review and I would like to say thank you for your honesty with this. It means a lot, we do appreciate this feedback and look forward to working with you again if given the opportunity!

Randi R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/20/2018 Category: Service
caring staff Cookies are a nice treat!!
Consistant professionalism. Always check with us to inform us if any other problems come up.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for those very kind words, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

11/18/2018 Category: Service
Needed warranty work done
Able to get vehicle in and done sooner than expected
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/19/2018

I am happy to hear we were able to get you in and out quickly with no hassle, thank you for taking some time to leave us feedback!

VL
Vern L.
Harwood, ND
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Amazing, as always!!
Fast,freindly,and professional!! It was all good!! Did I mention affordable? :)
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/15/2018

This is wonderful to hear, thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

KC
Kenneth C.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
Safety recall was fixed and my car was returned to me clean and good looking.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review, I am so happy to hear that everything went well for you upon your last visit. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you again!

Mikhail G.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Close to perfect
99.9% happy with service except that my tire air cap got lost.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience at Gateway Hyundai Nissan. While we are pleased with your feedback, we'd be happy to get you another tire air cap! We strive to make sure our customers are satisfied. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do.

HK
Helen K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Prompt access, thorough and good service!
I have been consistently pleased with the prompt and thorough service ..... and all that with the added bonus of friendliness!

We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with your services at Gateway Hyundai Nissan! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

KD
Kellan D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil leak
My vehicle had an oil leak after an oil change... I called in ahead of time advising the service advisor of the problem and that my wife was in the area and was hoping to get it looked at. I also requested a call back if possible advising of the problem.. They got the oil leak fixed and was my wife was treated rudely by the service tech and was not given any update on what was done or the issue.. I am still waiting for a call back from the service department. That request must have been forgotten... It’s not hard to do the right thing.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 11/05/2018

I do apologize for this mishap and communication, it looks as if the gasket that was used on the drain plug was faulty and needed to be replaced and that fixed the leak. I do apologize for that inconvenience and I will be having your service advisor reaching out to you as soon as she can.