Overall Rating 3.86667/5Overall Rating 3.86667/5Overall Rating 3.86667/5rating 3.86667rating 3.86667
Overall Rating 2.200004/5Overall Rating 2.200004/5rating 2.200004rating 2.200004rating 2.200004

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
My Hyundai is a 2009 and I have never had any major issues with it.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 02/15/2019

I am happy to hear our product we sell here has been treating you well for many years now, I hope it continues to do so for many more as well! If you're ever in the market to upgrade, we would love to help you out!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Always happy with the service I get!
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 02/14/2019

We really appreciate your kind words and your business, thank you for choosing us at Gateway Hyundai for your service needs!

RJ
Ruth J.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Car issu
Got my car in quickly, was concerned regarding problem, fixed problem. Awesome
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 02/08/2019

This is fantastic to hear, thank you for choosing us at Gateway Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again!

SR
Steven R.
Barnesville, MN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service!!
Good customer service!!! Staff is excellent and I believe has improved since we purchased the car. ??? New staff??
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 02/07/2019
  1. Thank you for these kind words, we have had some personnel and process changes to improve things for our customers. I am glad to see it has been noticed, have a great day and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Diane B.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
fast and friendly
Also close to my home.

We appreciate you choosing us here at Gateway Hyundai, thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

John M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, personal service.
Always are prompt and courteous. Very thorough and succient.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for these kind words regarding you recent visit, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

TC
Teresa C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience
They were open for business when it was -20, and acted as professionally as always. I always feel welcome while waiting for my oil changes, and I've never had any complaints about the service on my car.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for those kind words, we appreciate your continued business here at Gateway Hyundai and we hope to continue working with you going forward!

Ulen, MN
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Any questions you have or anything you need they are there to help. Great company!
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/31/2019

We really appreciate your feedback regarding your last visit, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

MK
Mark K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Good service, clean waiting area
Always come here to service for our car. Staff are friendly and the waiting area is clean and well stocked with beverages and snacks.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for this honest feedback, we are striving to improve customer experience and better all of our customers visits. I would like to say thank you for your business and we hope to work with you again!

RL
Richard L.
Glyndon, MN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service - early
Vompleted early

I am happy to hear we were able to get you out of here quicker than initially anticipated! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!

RP
Rick P.
Perham, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Best service visit ever
I've finally figured it out: My appointment was at 12:30, I had a smooth check in with service manager and then caught a courtesy ride to my lunch destination. After lunch I planned to do some shopping. I just started to roam around the mall when I got the call my car was finished. What?? When I scheduled the appointment I was told it would be about half a day. I happily returned to pick up my freshly washed and waiting vehicle.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/21/2019

I am very happy to hear we were able to get you in and out in a quick fashion, thank you for those kind words regarding your visit and we hope to see you again!

Royce W.
Park Rapids, MN
01/16/2019
Lots of issues with service staff
Had an appointment for service on recall they gave me a ride to the mall & called me 3 1/2 hrs later that they weren’t going to finish service that day & would not tell me why. They said they would provide a loaner as I live 90 miles away. I asked them to pick me up. 45 minutes passed & they called to say they would pick me up shortly. Another 30 min. passed no ride or call. I called back & got the Chevy dept. they picked me up 10 min. later. When I returned to retrieve my car & reported this issue the service rep just said he would make a note of it. Not the 1st issue with service. Will NOT return!
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/18/2019

Hi Royce, thank you for the valuable feedback. Chris says it was a pleasure speaking with you and we do thank you for this as it helps us better ourselves and as discussed on the phone we will be sending that refund directly to you, thank you for your time and I really do hope we are able to serve you again and improve your experience going forward!

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor follow through
I am still waiting for a phone call and the part was to be in 2 days ago.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/17/2019

I am sorry for the delay with the response regarding your part, I hope Sean was able to get in touch with you and get this handled promptly. Thank you and have a great day!

KC
Kenneth C.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
2011 sonota oil change
Went fine

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again!

Breezy Point, MN
Amazing staff
The staff were extremely helpful with the service! Ryan did an amazing job and we appreciate all his hard work!
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/15/2019

Your kind words mean a lot, thank you for your business I hope we are able to help you out the next time you're in need of service!

Judith M.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department
jason Joop made sure we had a vehicle to drive when they werent going to finish our maintenance the day they started and went above and beyond to make sure we had it back by the time we had to leave town the next day by putting an extra technician and himself on it to help finish. He also kept us informed throughout the entire maintenance project. Thank you for such great service.

We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us here at Gateway Hyundai for your service needs! I hope you decide to return to us for any of your future service needs, thank you again and have a wonderful day!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason your Hyundai service consultant is a gem.
He's picky in a good way, good listener, thoughtful of your client's time, charming and he makes repair/service experience easy.

Thank you for those kind remarks, we appreciate the great feedback and look forward to working with you again soon!

SA
Steven A.
Oakes, ND
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and precise
We brought our car in to get serviced and ended up buying a new one
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the continued business we appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review! I hope your new vehicle is treating you well and i hope we are able to service your new vehicle and keep you on the road for many years to come!

Diane B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
Like the people, good location.

Thank you for the kind words, your business is appreciated and we hope to see you in our dealership again!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Had bothe headlights replaced. They had me on my way within an hour.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 01/08/2019

We try very hard to get our customers in and out as efficiently and professionally as possible to keep them going with their day. Thank you for sharing your experience. We thank you for servicing at Gateway Hyundai Nissan.