Overall Rating 1.8749975/5rating 1.8749975rating 1.8749975rating 1.8749975rating 1.8749975

Benjamin S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Team
I always have a great experience at Gateway Hyundai Nissan. I have worked with countless people in service and sales and everyone does an outstanding job

GP
Gregory P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Having my car serviced at Gareway Hyundai is always a pleasant experience. Their service people are friendly and informative. The service is always completed in a timely fashion and their waiting area is clean and offers beverages and snacks.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words regarding your last service visit, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again!

JO
Judith O.
friendly, good service
vehicle done in a speedy manner and all were very professional

We are happy to hear you were pleased with your quick service, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Mark W.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Despite past great service, I got screwed this time!!!
Based on an email I received from your dealership, I booked the appointment for the needed/past due "150,000 mile factory required" maintenance - which according to your website should have cost me roughly $250-$400 dollars and included an oil/filter change. I paid over $600 and they never changed the oil/filter. I was told my tires had been rotated -- the same "low" tire was in the same place when the service was completed so obviously they had not. I apologize for being blunt but, if someone schedules a service online, give them the DAMN service they requested at the PRICE they agreed to!!! I know the inspection may have added a few things to the cost -- but either way -- I did NOT receive all of the services I booked and feel I got SCREWED on the price. I have had Gateway do 99.9% of the service work on this car since I bought it from you new (check my records). Unless you can prove I was NOT overcharged for the service I received and GIVE me the oil/filter change (and likely other service not provided) that I SHOULD have received based on what I booked online, I will NOT be happy and will take actions appropriately -- such as finding a different place to service my car and taking Gateway off of the list of dealerships to consider when the lease on our 2016 Ford Fusion ends in October.

Hi Mark, Chris was in touch with you yesterday and we will be reaching out to you again to help get this resolved, thank you for your patience and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Cathy C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service. Friendly
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/14/2018

Your feedback means a lot to us, Cathy. We thank you for servicing at Gateway Hyundai Nissan and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help!

LP
Larry P.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
No complaints
They give good service

Thank you, Larry, for sharing your feedback with us at Gateway Hyundai Nissan. We are pleased by your satisfaction feedback and hope we can continue delivering quality service to you. Thank you for your business.

Anonymous avatar
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change
excellent service
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for servicing at Gateway Hyundai Nissan. We value your business and look forward to earning it again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.

Anonymous avatar
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in to get serviced and they took care of everything that needed taken care of and didn’t try to take advantage of me since I am a women. Other Hyundai dealers I have been to have tried taken advantage of me. I also liked how they rated everything and some stuff they told me to keep an eye on so I can get them checked next time. I was very pleased.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/12/2018

We appreciate your kind words and your business, thank you for choosing us here at Gateway Hyundai for your service needs. If there is ever anything else that you need just let us know, have a great day!

Jeffrey P.
Barnesville, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice work
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words regarding your last visit, we strive to provide an excellent experience every time our customers visit! Have a great weekend!

TT
Tim T.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very customer oriented

Thank you for taking some time to leave us some feedback regarding your last service visit, we appreciate your business and hope to work with you again soon!

HS
Hanna S.
Harlingen, TX
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Provided very professional service along with very timely advise.
Service was done in timely manner and provided information on the maintenance status of vehicle. Check list was performed as it should have been done.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/07/2018

We appreciate this kind review, thank you for you time and we hope to see you again!

Rebecca S.
Fergus Falls, MN
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle Driver was unprofessional & ill-informed
During a less than 10 minute drive, the shuttle driver launched into an incorrect argument that the poor state of Fargo roads is due to "the city spending all it's money on illegal immigrants", that sanctuary cities allow illegal immigrants to break laws without any consequence while legal residents get thrown in jail for any little thing, and even though I disagreed with him he continued in this vein. 1) Incorrect 2) Terrible Customer Service 3) Likely Racist
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/06/2018

We deeply apologize for this situation, we have taken action with our van driver and had a discussion with him regarding the content he was speaking about. This is an unacceptable topic to be speaking about, especially with customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and regardless of this I hope the service provided was acceptable.

David B.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe
Always excellent service and friendly people
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate the feedback and your business! We cant wait to work with you again, have a wonderful day!

FL
Francis L.
Kindred, ND
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Your new service writers are a huge improvement.
Last time I was in I was very disappointed. My car was damaged and the way it was handled really ticked me off. This time there were new people running the service department and the difference was like night and day. Lisa and Zac were pleasant and knowledgeable. I was thinking that I would probably not buy another Hyundai doe to the service department. I am glad to see the change because I really like Hyundai. I do recommend Hyundai and Kia vehicles often. I have been disparaging the Hyundai Service Department and I am relieved to have a good experience. I will wait to see how it is in the future before recommending it to friends. I know that service comes from the top and I hope management has really gotten their act together so the service will remain good.

I am very happy to hear that the changes we have made are huge improvements to the customer experience. Thank you for your honest feedback and I hope we can continue to earn your business! Thank you again and have a great day.

Joel K.
Fergus Falls, MN
05/31/2018 Category: Service
repairs
not satisfied......
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 06/01/2018

I apologize for the miscommunication and the fact that this repair wasn't completed properly. Your advisor should have reached out to you yesterday afternoon if not it will be shortly this morning, thank you for your patience and I hope we can get this fixed quickly for you.

JZ
Joey Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Quick service I needed an oil change and rotate that got it done super fast plus a couple filters and got it to there body shop same day to get the windshield replaced excellent
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate your business and hope to have you return!

David S.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly efficient service
Was happy with friendly service, will be back
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 05/29/2018

We look forward to seeing you again, thank you for the kind review and have a wonderful day!

Matthew R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Extended Warranty
I bought a used 2013 Hyundai Veloster. The factory warranty had expired before I bought it. It had 26,000 miles on it when I purchased it. The head gasket blew. If I hadn’t purchased the extended warranty with the car I would have been screwed. I was happy that the $2500 extended warranty covered the $2400 bill for the blown head gasket.

We are happy to hear that this service product came in handy as it is a great resource purchasing a used vehicle. I hope that the repairs were up to your standards and that vehicle treats you well for a long time to come. Thank you for the review and we hope you have an excellent day!

WW
Wanda W.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Review
Service prompt and efficient. Waiting area comfortable. Also shuttle available if wait is long. Excellent service.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the kind word regarding your last service visit, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. Have a great day!

Donna P.
Glyndon, MN
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I like the dealer ship. But the service department has not been that great. All my oil changes on this vehicle have taken way longer than they should for various reasons. Now they got grease on my car seat.

We do apologize for the delay and the accident with your seat, we take full responsibility and I hope the individuals you are dealing with on this issue are able to get this fixed for you promptly.