Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.4545473/5Overall Rating 3.4545473/5Overall Rating 3.4545473/5rating 3.4545473rating 3.4545473
Overall Rating 1.9090909/5rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909rating 1.9090909

SL
Steven L.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I was provided shuttle service and they kept in contact with me about repairs and when the vehicle would be ready for pickup.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Scott C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Did not fix Android Auto not working
I had an issue with Android Auto and the USB port. I brought it in for service and they told me it was the physical USB connection. I doubted them, I am an Android developer and knew right away its something in the software or head unit itself. It was not a physical layer issue. They order the part and I had them repair it. I get a call saying car is ready, they parked it up front, and the keys are in it. Based on that statement alone I knew the issue was not resolved. I pick the car up, test Android Auto, and it was failing like it was prior. Needless to say I was infuriated.

I walked back into the service bay and talked with the writer. He tested it with his phone and cable. It did not work. He went and spoke with the tech that did the work. They looked for service bulletins related to the issue and found nothing. The writer told me I would have to bring the car back for more testing.

I'm not as upset that a brand new car came with a broken component as I am in how they "serviced" the issue. I was very disappointed. This dealer usually does an outstanding job. All the people are friendly, the atmosphere is great, etc. I will chalk this one up to a "one-off" situation. Never had service this poor before, ever, at any dealership. I have written a couple 5 star reviews for this dealer so this is not just "another angry customer" who only rants when things go wrong. But this did go wrong, horribly wrong. What if my breaks were the problem?!?!? Would they test them? Ugh!

I am sorry to hear how this situation was handled, I will be passing this to our service manager to get taken care of right away. Thank you.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Good servive
Service was done quickly and on time.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 10/12/2018

We appreciate the kind review, thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service just not sure I'd go back.
My car was serviced and the staff was great. How ever my car has been acting funny ever since I got it back. The dash lights flicker and my gas pedal doesnt seem to pick up speed the way it used to before taking it in to get serviced. They broke something during the time they had it. Its was paid for by them and no cost to me but I wonder what else they broke and did not fix or did not tell me about. I am just unsure if I would ever go back.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback. I will have your service advisor reach out to you today to help fix this situation.

Barnesville, MN
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Brought in my vehicle for an oil change. They even brought it thru the car wash for me.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!

Hickson, ND
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
I got my car in and was quickly assisted. The guy who helped me out, Zachary, was professional and even cracked a good joke. I was in and out in under an hour. Couldn’t ask for better service or convenience.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for the review regarding your last visit, we appreciate your business. If there is anything else we can do let us know!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
recent visit
had to have car washed (had a coupon for free car wash) a second time. Still wasn't clean.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear the wash was less than perfect. I would like to get this corrected for you and offer 2 free washes at dons car wash. If you can reply back to this email we can figure out how to get these to you. Thank you!

James Joseph D.
Moorhead, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Caring people
Jeff did a great job reviewing the service report.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/30/2018

Thank you for the kind feedback, we appreciate the business!

Milnor, ND
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Employees are personable and clearly explain issues
The service staff at Gateway Hyundai Nissan were very thorough in explaining the problems I was having and how they were going to fix it.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/27/2018

We are happy to hear we were able to help you out and get you on your way promptly, thank you for the review and if you need anything else just let us know!

West Fargo, ND
4 hours
It took them 4 hours to do an oil change and get some quotes on parts..
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/26/2018

I do apologize for the overly long wait the advisor you worked with is new and we are working on getting him properly trained in, to help with this i would like to offer your next oil change at no cost to you. Thank you for your patience.

West Fargo, ND
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceeded My Expectations
After receiving some bad news about my tires I had purchased not too long ago and an oil pan that was not fixed right the first time on my last visit to Gateway I was feeling frustrated. I failed to mention in my last review that every time I've felt frustrated Gateway has went above and beyond to make things right. They recently did exactly what I think is the right thing when they could have blown me off or blamed me for the problem I was having. I appreciate what they did for me and am grateful we got everything figured out.

Needs Improvement
I have not had good experiences recently with the work that has been done on my vehicle. I used to trust Gateway and have recently been let down by their service.

I am sorry to see that the explanation has not been sufficient and there was an issue with the tires, to my understanding our service director is taking care of this for you and hopefully getting everything resolved promptly. Thank you for the patience!

Lisbon, ND
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Happy Hyundai
I was out of state for the summer and had another dealership check out my a/c unit. I was quoted over $1000 for a "needed part". I waited 3 months until I came back home to ND to have Gateway Hyundai Fargo check it out for me, as I felt that price was very steep. Turns out there wasn't anything wrong with my a/c except user error and I saved all that money! I have been a loyal customer with Gateway Hyundai Fargo since purchasing my vehicle in 2015 and even though I do travel work out of state, I try to coordinate all my necessary work for when I am back home. I trust them completely for a job well done and for feasible pricing. I never feel as though I'm being suggested unnecessary work feel the pricing of their work is the best on the market.
Shout out to their wonderful service staff.

I am happy to hear that you choose us here at Gateway Hyundai for all your service needs, it means a lot to hear that we saved you from a costly service bill that was not even necessary. Thank you for your review and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Saint Paul, MN
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable Service Center/Little bit Leary
I took my car in for a recall, oil change, tire rotation, and to look at the BSD warning light. The center called me to ask me where my tire key lock was; I didn't even know there was such a thing and that I don't have it. They said they would have to look around to see if they had one. When they called me to say that my service was completed the associate didn't tell me anything about the tire rotation. I asked did they find the key and complete it...he was hesitant and I felt that he was dishonest maybe? He said it was done, but I am not a 100% sure. I left with a uncomfortable feeling and my BSD light that was supposedly repaired came back on again within 4 hrs that day.

Hi there, with your rotate I can assure you that the work was completed we did not feel comfortable looking through your vehicle for the lug nut key. However we did have a universal set on hand and did get it complete and as for the BSD light this was recalibrated and tested to be functional, but if this is still acting up there may be another issue. If you are located in town here we are more than happy to come get your vehicle and get this fixed at no cost as it was not completed properly the first time. Let me know how you would like to proceed, thank you!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in to get oil changed and a brake light fixed. Took a while longer than expected due to one of the techs accidentally installing something backwards, which took time to figure out, but the customer service was good and they washed my car for me, which was a bonus.

No complaints in the end.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the honest feedback, we appreciate your business and i am sorry to hear about that little mix up. However I am glad we got it handled and got you on your way, thank you again. Have a great day!

Jo M.
Poteau, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
be sure they do the work
I still have no idea if they even did the work I asked and PAID them to do
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking our call today regarding this issue I am glad we were able to come to a resolution and provide a refund for the service work, if you have any other questions please reach out!

Jonne L.
Palm Desert, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Personnel very professionally and knowledgeable
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/21/2018

Your kind words mean a lot to us here at Gateway Hyundai, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us some feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again soon!

Darlene L.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Services
Concerns regarding the miscommunication issue for my services received September 14 have been resolved.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
na
Service garage and sales facility are very clean.
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/20/2018

I am sorry to hear about this misunderstanding I hope we were able to get this resolved for your promptly upon your visit and get this corrected. If there are anymore concerns please let me know, thank you!

GM
George M.
Awesome service!
Gateway Hyundai provides terrific service! I’ve never had an issue. My service advisor, Chelsea is such a joy to work with!
Zach L., Customer Relations Manager from Gateway Hyundai Fargo responded on 09/19/2018

It means a lot to us that your visit went well, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again. Go Sioux!

Moorhead, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change
checked over the car and changed the oil

I am glad that your service visit went well, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding your visit. We hope to earn your business again in the future!

VF
Vinicius F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I took my car to the service for oil and AC filter change. Service was fast and good. Jeff Ackling was my Service Advisor. Definitely kudos for him since he is very polite and kind.

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business and it means a lot to us! Have a great day and we hope to see you again!