SN
Shannon N.
Jeep Compass
07/16/2021
As Always, Great Customer Service
I am never disappointed in the great service at Gear Heads. Their work is done meticulously but always in a timely fashion. I know that my car is in good hands when I drop it off there. After many car woes in my life, Gear Heads is the only shop i trust.

Jennifer S.
07/09/2021
Friendly, trustworthy service!
Repeat customer, excellent service as usual.

PL
Philip L.
Palm, PA
07/02/2021
Best work around
I had my 07 dodge ram frame and hole under side under coated, they even did the hitch receiver! Everything was very rusty and flaking, they removed all the rust and now the hole underside of the truck looks like new! Once again, great job guys and for the amount of work and time they put into it, the price was great to! Thanks again

ES
Eric S.
Lansdale, PA
06/25/2021
Quality service
Great customer service. Prompt and detailed.

GH
Garry H.
06/22/2021
Nicole’s Inspection
Derrick is great. Very friendly. Thorough job and attention to every detail. Drive an hour and half just so he works on my cars. Give him a raise!!

Adrian S.
06/17/2021
Dependable prompt service
Derek and Chris know what they are doing. Repairs are done right the first time. They explain what needs to be done ahead of the work.

Jaime S.
Macungie, PA
06/15/2021
Quality work at a fair price
All required and recommended work was explained to me. I was able to get my car in on short notice. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Michael S.
Norristown, PA
Volvo XC60
06/11/2021
Always Above & Beyond
I moved to the area less than a year ago. I've taken my car here twice. Once for an inspection and most recently for an A/C issue. Both times, I was impressed with the service, the thoroughness, and the honesty. They put extra care and time into fixing an issue where others may jump to calling a part no longer viable. You can tell that their goal is to do what is right for their customers. These guys have my trust and my business! Thanks again.

KN
Kenneth N.
Telford, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
06/08/2021
These guys are always on top of my service issues and keep me totally up to date on my vehicles! Would highly recommend

RL
Robert L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/07/2021
Another great visit to gear heads
Just needed paperwork completed to transfer a car License plate All went very well!

Daniel M.
Sellersville, PA
Saturn VUE
06/06/2021
Personal Service
Chris and Derrick always come through. I have 3 cars and they keep me running.
I appreciate that they’re always looking over each car and attaching notes/recommendations. They then follow-up at the appropriate time.
So far they haven’t missed and the work they do is outstanding. They honor their warranties on parts that fail without hesitation.
Good, hardworking, honest and above all knowledgeable.
Hard combo to beat, so they have all my business.

Joseph P.
06/04/2021
Honest and Accomodating
The guys at gearheads do a great job and are honest. Pricing is fair as well.

MT
Mary T.
Perkiomenville, PA
Volkswagen Passat
05/14/2021
Wonderful
Great garage. Chris does a great job and Derrick is very easy to talk to.

SK
Stacy K.
Ford Edge
05/05/2021
EVERYTHING !!
Fair and honest pricing,scheduleing wasn’t a problem got it in as soon as he could and got it done in a good amount of time! I will be a returning customer...

RL
Robert L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/29/2021
They are #1 in my book
They are the best in the business and they take good care of your cars