JU
Joe U.
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Peggy. She said they communicate well and have really good customer service. She stated they have recommended and been to the business multiple times.

KN
Kenneth N.
Nissan Murano
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said Chris is great and top of the line. He says Chris and Derek takes care of him and his vehicles. He said they do a great job and deliver what they said they are going to deliver.

PH
Paul H.
Pennsburg, PA
09/09/2020
Personal service and professionalism
These guys are great! Very personable and professional and they really seem to care about doing quality work

John P.
Toyota Avalon
09/09/2020
Gear Heads
These guys are exceptional!! Very reasonable, professional, and caring. They service 3 of are vehicles and do a great job every time. Thanks Derick and Chris.

RL
Robert L.
Ford Flex
09/03/2020
The very best !!!!
If I could give 20 stars I would.This is the place to take your cars with any problem We have a car that is 20 years old and they fixed it so it is really running great. They really work with you and explain in detail.

David H.
Pennsylvania
08/31/2020 Category: Service
David said the technicians are very conscientious and they bend over backwards to help their customers. They do a great job.

Connor M.
08/29/2020
Great place
They work in a very timely manner and try to get your your vehicle as fast as possible and do a great job at that, and some really good guys to talk to

PL
Philip L.
Palm, PA
08/29/2020
Reliable, very trustworthy
They quoted me on a price to get some work done on a vehicle of mine and they got the work done WELL under what I was quoted, how often does that happen, great job guys

DZ

08/25/2020
Realible
Great service thankd
Chris R. from Gear Heads Garage responded on 08/26/2020

Ron, Thank your for your feedback and glad to hear you are happy with our service.

John K.
Ford Expedition EL
08/24/2020
On time, thorough, and fair priced.
The only thing you should change is that you should charge a little more. Bet you’ll never hear that from anybody 😂. Seriously, you guys do great work and I think your a little under priced for the work you do. Keep being honest and fair and you guys will excel.
Chris R. from Gear Heads Garage responded on 08/26/2020

John, it is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks for the great feedback! We keep our prices fair and honest for the quality work we provide.

Deborah H.
08/23/2020
A garage you can trust.
I started using Gear Heads garage and never looked back. They are professional, knowledgeable ,
friendly, courteous, and they know their stuff. I almost hate to recommend them, because it will make it harder for me to get appointments for my vehicles. Seriously, I won’t go anywhere else.
Chris R. from Gear Heads Garage responded on 08/26/2020

Deborah, we appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles and recommending us :) We do our best to get our customers scheduled as soon as possible.

KG
Kenneth G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/22/2020
Caught things that I was not aware of!!
It didn't go well with my wallet, but the guys found things that were awry that I didn't know about-and wouldn't have known but for the needed A/C repair I had originally asked for. The extra items could have caused much more expensive damage down the road had they not been addressed at that time, and the guys worked with me to get to an affordable solution that would put me back on the road safely, even if not inexpensively. But with a 15 yr. old vehicle, you have to be ready for things like this. Very happy with work; as usual-top notch!
Chris R. from Gear Heads Garage responded on 08/26/2020

Ken, thank your for your business. Its always a pleasure to hear from you. A thorough job is what we provide and is reflected in our workmanship and customer service. Glad to hear your are happy and that your car is doing well.

Rich S.
08/12/2020
Great shop
Great place to bring your vehicle. Chris and Derek are very friendly and do a thorough job.
Chris R. from Gear Heads Garage responded on 08/26/2020

Rich, Thanks again for the great feedback. We strive to make our customers happy.

Steven S.
Spring City, PA
08/11/2020
Great Service and inspection
My jeep 2001, inspection was excellent. I new I had items on the jeep that needed to be fixed, they fully vetted the fixes, keeping safety as a priority and provide details of neccessary fixes. Repairs went very well, I was informed and great customer service. Thank you Chris and Derek.
Chris R. from Gear Heads Garage responded on 08/26/2020

Steve, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Safety is a priority to us and keeping our customers well informed on repairs and recommendations is as well. Thank your for your business