Gearheads Transmission And Complete Auto Repair

LJ
LEROY J.
Woodland Hills, CA
12/01/2020
Israel is AWESOME and VERY Honest. I will definitely take my car back in the near future for service.

SCOTT S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/30/2020
Very Commutative Every Step of the Way
These guys are awesome, They got me back on the road when I needed my transmission replaced. They kept me updated every step of the way. I will most definitely return for more service in the future!

LP

Canoga Park, CA
Kia Optima
11/06/2020
Great Car Shop and Great Team
They always take care of me whenever I have car trouble. If you are looking for a car shop that treats you like family and gets the job done. Bring your car here you will not be disappointed.

CAROLE S.
Encino, CA
Lexus GS 300
10/20/2020
Good service and honest prices!!
Israel always comes through with great repairs and maintenance at excellent prices! Highly recommend!

RD
RENEE D.
Reseda, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
10/20/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I feel a sense of trust with Israel. Mechanics try to take advantage of females, I did not feel this way at Gearheads.

SJ
SABRINA J.
North Hollywood, CA
Chrysler 200
10/13/2020
Great customer service. Also got my car fixed in the same day!
Great customer service. Also got my car fixed in the same day!

SD
SABRINA D.
Reseda, CA
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2020
Can I give 10 stars?
Wow, this place is the place to GO for quality work and customer service! Not only was Isreal informative, honest and helpful; he was friendly! You don’t see that anywhere nowadays. Gearheads worked with my (not so easy to work with) warranty company and got me a brand new transmission fast! He kept me informed on a daily basis about the status of my car which was a breath of fresh air. I can’t say enough about how satisfied I am with Gearheads!! Thank you again Isreal!!!

CHERYL C.
Los Angeles, CA
10/07/2020
Always great service from Israel and team
Took my car in for regular maintenance and as always, they let me know of things I need to consider future work on. At Gearheads you are not manipulated into extra work that isn't needed. They let you know of work that will be needed down the line, they don't trick you into doing work to make money.
Israel and his team are the most honest people and company around. They are also kind and friendly. I highly recommend you have your all your car service needs taken care of at Gearheads.

FR
FRANK R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
10/04/2020
Great Communication. No Worries
Everything upfront. Completed on time. Workmanship A*. Highly recommended..

KG
KATHY G.
Encino, CA
09/27/2020
New struts
Gearheads do more than just transmission work. I have taken my car there for engine mounts, struts, control arm replacements, and oil changes just to name a few things.They do good work. Israel cares about doing a good job. This is what I like about going to this shop.

NORTHRIDGE, CA
09/21/2020
Fast & efficient!
Highly recommend! Very knowledgeable and friendly over the phone. Upfront prices and worked very quick on my truck. Very satisfied with the results!

JUDY S.
09/12/2020
Nobody better!
I thought my 16 year old Prius was terminal. But Israel made it perfect again. A very kind and considerate person as well as an excellent mechanic.

Jeannette M.
North Hollywood, CA
09/02/2020
Reliable
I rely on Gearheads Transmission service, Israel and his team have been giving maintenance and repair service for my vehicle for two years and I'm very grateful I found a reliable, honest and courteous team to trust my car.
Thank you very much!

SCOTT S.
Jeep Cherokee
09/01/2020
Very Commutative Every Step of the Way
My transmission was very difficult to find and Isreal went above and beyond to seek out a match for my vehicle. Great turn around time.