Gearheads Transmission And Complete Auto Repair

JONES A.
03/27/2020
Great job, satisfied customer
They took me without an appointment when I showed up with my vehicle that had overheated. Even in the midst of growing concerns about Covid-19, Gearheads delivered timely service on a labor-intensive job. They connected me with a financing option that enabled me to fix my vehicle and begin driving again when I was not able to pay the full amount in its entirety at that time.

EG
ELENA G.
Ford Edge
03/23/2020
Customer service
This is a great place to go to they take their time to explain the problem in detail and do a great job.

MARSHAL M.
03/18/2020
Isreal is awesom!
I took my Prius in because it was handling like a grocery cart.

But now with a new suspension it handles like a NEW car.

Chino, CA
03/16/2020
Repair transmission
All working great repair fixed issues

HI
HANNA I.
03/05/2020
Great and Fast Service
Nice guys. Got everything done like in 40 minutes. The car is like new again. Provided me with some good advises as well.

AC
ARTURO C.
Calabasas, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
02/25/2020
All car mechanic in general
Israel and his team is the best I’ve ever came across I will only use Gearheads for all my cars now and in the future. I highly recommend Gearheads for all your car needs

EW
ELIJAH W.
VAN NUYS, CA
02/17/2020
Nice and Easy
Wonderful service. Always very polite and nice. Been here before and will come here again!

KENNET B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/17/2020
Honest/Quality Shop
Detailed the exact scope of work to be performed, showed the me exactly what was needed. Does not cut corners, we will definitely bring our cars back.

CE

Sherman Oaks, CA
Saturn VUE
02/06/2020
Gearheads Transmission And Complete Auto Repair
Great service and fair pricing! The team at Gearheads are punctual with their work and are very communicative.

AA
ADAM A.
Sylmar, CA
01/30/2020
Honest professional service and repair
Very honest professional service and auto repair, Isreal and his team are excellent at what they do and they are 100 percent honest about any service or auto repair your vehicle will need. I would recommend this auto shop to anyone looking for honest professional quality care for their vehicle!

Los Angeles, CA
01/28/2020
Great services!!!
Been here many times and great service as usual.

LONNIE B.
Ford Explorer Sport
01/28/2020
Diagnostic genius
Have a Ford Explorer manual transmission, it wouldn’t shift smoothly and then it just stopped going into gear while engine was running. Several people had opinions but couldn’t find the problem. I took it to Gearheads and he drove it for 10 minutes came back with his diagnosis, and wrote me up an estimate that was half of what I expected!!! Hopefully I won’t need their services anytime soon, but if I do it’s good to know they are available!!!!!

HK
Han K.
Burbank, CA
12/30/2019
Always gets the job done!
I've been coming to this place for the past year now and I recently had my 2010 Ford Mustang GT's transmission rebuilt (after years of road racing/daily driving). Israel, Joe, and Jose always gave me the confidence of bringing my car to its upmost need. Made an appointment for an oil change and brake fluid flush and they got me out of there before their promised time. I'm a loyal customer to Gearheads!

MV