PD
PHILIP D.
GMC Canyon
02/15/2019
GMC Canyon
I called a few places to see if they could get my truck looked at and was turned down by 3 other mechanics. Gene not only got my truck in that day but had the work done first this the following morning (had to order the part).

TD

LJ
Lucile J.
Buick Park Avenue
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Lucile said everything was great with the business and she would recommend them to anyone.

DAVE M.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
02/06/2019
Excellent Service!
Gene’s Autoworx is easily the best vehicle repair service in the area. Responsive, accurate, customer friendly and reasonable. After years of frustration with other shops Genes will be my option for all of my vehicles.

Jason K.
Queen Creek, AZ
01/30/2019
Honest mechanics
I have taken work truck and my own cars to Gene for years. Not often you get to deal with the owner. I consider myself a weekend mechanic with lift at home when I have time. I bring my vehicles here because Gene is super honest. Most important to me he listens and normally has idea of what is wrong "old school" when I hand over the key and confirms with modern tools. I'm also faced with the issue that can not wait till the next weekend. Most times it happened late Sunday and I'm a "walk in" Monday and he tries to take care of them same day. Great team to have.

JACKIE W.
Kia Spectra
Great Mechanics
They are trustworthy and do the best job then can and do try to get you to do stuff you don't need.

RICH R.
Buick Enclave
Fantastic Service!
We've been taking our cars to Gene for 6 years and couldn't be happier. Gene is impeccably honest, has a great team of expert techs and found us numerous ways to save money. We'd give Gene 6 stars if we could and won't let anyone else repair our cars. Thanks to Gene and his super team!

CG
CRAIG G.
Ford Edge
Great mechanics
Honest folks that do great work. Only complaint is the occasional tendency to not write down extra requests

JIM P.
Great car service
Great people who provide excellent service at a reasonable price

KC
Kyle C.
Chandler, AZ
Kia Optima
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff was open and honest about his vehicle's needs and did not try to up-sell him.

BERIT M.
01/18/2019
Mrs,
Fast and efficient service. Easy to make an appointment. However I think my car is a 2015 model.

JIM P.
01/18/2019
Concerned personal information with quick action.

JO
JIM O.
Gilbert, AZ
01/17/2019
Excellent job!
Gene and his team just took care of my truck-once again the work was done promptly, accurately, and right on target with the fair cost estimated. We have had multiple cars in the house serviced through Gene’s and we continue to recommend friends and family!

AT
ALISON T.
01/16/2019
Outstanding service and repairs as usual :)
Walked in the door Friday afternoon 1/11/2019. My car had suddenly shut off with no warning as I was attempting to turn right onto the on-ramp for the 101. After 5 failed attempts, it finally started and I drove directly to Gene's Autoworx. I walked in the door and Gene was there. I told him what had just happened. He ran a diagnostic, found some codes (error messages). Because I trust them without question, I told him to do what needed to be done to fix it, if possible, because I know no work, parts or charges that were not necessary will be charged to me. I left it with them Friday afternoon. Monday afternoon my car had been fixed, some overdue maintenance that was needed had been done, and I picked up my car Monday mid-afternoon. Thanks for all your help!!

Bill H.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he has doing business with this place for a long time and he would recommend them to anybody.

Don H.
Buick Rainier
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Don said the staff members have always been responsive and timely about everything that they do.

KR
KERNIE R.
01/13/2019
Great, prompt service, as always!
Kernie Radick, prompt service, reasonably priced and great recommended service afterwards! I'll be back again soon.
THANK YOU!

MARISSA W.
Gilbert, AZ
Chevrolet Aveo
01/10/2019
Quality
I've been getting my vehicle serviced here at Gene's Auto Worx for about 7 years now & have always been taken care of. There is true quality, not just in the work done, but more importantly, I see quality in the people that work there. They are honestly upright & the absolute best!

JJ
JON J.
Chandler, AZ
Buick Regal
01/10/2019
Convenient.
Quick response and in and out in one day.

Queen Creek, AZ
Mazda Millenia
01/09/2019
Excellent car repair! Kind and knowledgeable Owner & his workers! Thank you Gene!!