LF
Larry F.
Gilbert, AZ
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Larry said this business has great communication, and honest, up-front quotes. They were truthful throughout the whole transaction.

SUSAN M.
Mercury Sable
07/12/2018
Auto Mechanics you can trust
I am new to the Phoenix area, and one of the most challenging tasks to do when you move to a new area is finding a new auto mechanic you can trust and rely on. I am really picky about who I bring my car to. After reading many reviews of this company I decided to give them a try. In June they put a new radiator in my vehicle and just the other day fixed my A/C that all of the sudden quit on me to my dismay. Knowing the cause could have been due to many things, they found it was a valve, replaced that and recharged it for $162.56. I found Gene and David to be very knowledgeable, fair in their pricing, and above all honest in the work that they do, and I will continue to bring my car to them not only for repairs but maintenance as well.

Rob S.
GMC Yukon XL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the business did exactly what he wanted in a reasonable amount of time and at a reasonable price. They are good enough for him to go out of his way for.

RU
Rick U.
Dodge Ram Wagon
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he has used this business a long time.

TOM B.
06/29/2018
Gene Makes Auto Worx work for the customer
I always get personal treatment that lets me know my car and I are important. Everything is always explained thoroughly, and the price is usually less than at the dealership, where I don't necessarily get personal attention beyond one of the many different service reps who take my vehicle when I arrive. Gene does not wash the vehicle after service like the dealership does, because he doesn't deal in window dressing – – he wants your car to run good, not look good. And he and his mechanics know their stuff. If they don't, Gene lets me know and recommends the dealership for rare, specialized needs. I have had three or four different vehicles serviced there over the last few years, and I won't be going anywhere else if I don't have to. Integrity. Friendly, personal service. And expert, quality work at an honest price.

JOSE S.
Nissan Xterra
06/29/2018
I benefit from the fact that Gene's auto worx is close to my work.
I'm always pleased with the work Gene's auto provides. It's professional and impressive. Most of all, it's affordable and honest.

NS
NANCY S.
06/21/2018
Made my appointment, got in the next day, no hassles, so easy!
I always have a stress free experience. Being female and single, it’s difficult to trust the auto mechanic industry. Gene’s is super friendly, helpful and honest.

NG
NICKI G.
06/21/2018
Great Auto Shop
Gene's Auto Worx is a one of if not the best Auto Shop within the whole Maricopa County area. They provide quality and very professional service, even when you have a last minute emergency. I love these people, thanks for being there when needed.

Jim B.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this business did everything right.

Adam M.
Ford Fiesta
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Adam said they kept his vehicle over night. He would recommend the business for service.

Joan T.
Maricopa, AZ
Saturn Ion
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Joan said everything with this business so far is good. They were very helpful.

JO
JIM O.
Gilbert, AZ
06/12/2018
Great people, great service!
This is the 4th vehicle Gene and his team have taken care of for our family. They consistently do what’s needed for the cars with a high level of quality. No up selling and we’ve not had an issue that wasn’t handled as promised. We recommend Gene’s to friends and family!

06/12/2018
Honest mechanic
First mechanic I felt comfortable with in the valley. They provided a thorough diagnosis and gave me honest feedback about repairs. I didn't feel pressured to complete any repairs.

HM
Helaman M.
Chandler, AZ
Ford E-350 Super Duty
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Helaman said the staff worked quickly to get the job done.

Queen Creek, AZ
06/04/2018
Gene will get it fixed
Gene had my jeep fixed in a timely and professional manner. It's a good feeling knowing I have a shop I can trust.

EP
Eric P.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Adam. He said the business provides quick service at a good price. The staff communicated with him well.

Ryan M.
Acura MDX
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business performs good work.

BE
Bill E.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said the staff did a great job. They were trustworthy and their prices were reasonable. Their work speaks for itself.

KA
Kelly A.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business is very honest and doesn't try to up sell on things her vehicle doesn't need. They don't try to convince her that her vehicle is falling apart when it isn't. Also, they were good about getting her in and out quickly when she said she was in a hurry.

KT
Kiria T.
Nissan Versa
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Kiria said she liked the service this business provided and their quality of work. She was happy with the speediness of the work.