John D.
Mountain Brook, AL
09/26/2019 Category: Sales
The well trained personable staff.
The sales and the financial staff were very capable and made our purchase of a new Genesis
G90 a very pleasant. They were fun as a group.

EL
Eric L.
2019 Genesis G80
04/29/2019 Category: Sales
Hoover Hyundai
Love working with this dealership. We have purchased three cars from them. Started with a dealership in a Jacksonville, Fl who wouldn’t even return phone calls. These people call back and it’s easy to set an appointment.

LG
Laura G.
2019 Genesis G80
03/11/2019 Category: Sales
Service!
Sales was willing to work with me

Thomas B.
Trussville, AL
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
Mark is a good salesman. Could have sold me the Brooklyn Bridge
See above

Jerome B.
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Initial pricing offer was totally unsatisfactory
I called and declined the first offers and walked away with no intention of purchasing the car. Had they not called me back and got more realistic with the pricing, i would not have returned or had further contact.

TJ
Terri J.
2019 Genesis G70
11/14/2018 Category: Sales
Genesis purchase was an excellent experience from start to finish!
I bought my G70 off the showroom floor. The test drive the was great and one of the main perks that won me over was the G70 was the 3 year valet maintenance service. One of many perks the salesman explained to me. In my 11 month search for a new vehicle, I had an excellent knowledgeable salesman.During past test drives I discovered I knew more than the salesman. Totally opposite with Mr. Toney Finley at Tameron Hyundai/Genesis.He knows this car! With sooo many features on the G70 I have called on him many times since the purchase and he always had the answer. The total purchase process took less than 1hour to sign the paperwork and drive of in my new G70. Overall great experience. Pressure free.