Business Solutions

Genesis Of Kirkland

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
WT
Win T.
12/05/2021
Post Sales Service Is CRAP
I am very unhappy with my genesis G70 purchase from this dealership. The sales guy was very irresponsive and ignored my messages. I bought G70 three weeks...

Jisu K.
11/12/2021
Overall really good.
I’m happy to purchase my Genesis at Genesis of Kirkland. One thing, if they can improve the waiting area, it would be perfect. Other than that, all staffs...

NR
Nishant R.
10/01/2021
Great vehicle and staff
Absolutely loved the car and the staff were super helpful!

CA
Charles A.
06/29/2021
Amazing people to work with!
I am from California and Genesis of Kirkland had a very specific model on their lot that I wanted. I called up and spoke to Gary who was very helpful. They...

MK
michael k.
06/22/2021
Not fit to sell a luxury brand
Five separate contacts with this dealership over 2 years, none satisfactory. Two attempts to buy my G-80 there found wholly unmotivated sales staff. ...