Business Solutions

Genesis Of Lexington

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BG
Blake G.
11/09/2021
Excellent no nonsense transaction
Stopped in a few times and test drive two vehicles twice. Team was quick to respond even in light of unplanned arrival. Questions answered quickly and no...

CK
Clifford K.
12/23/2020
Genesis G70 Elite
Went to purchase car, accomplished task to my satisfaction, and left ,with car.

Jim W.
10/10/2020
Great Dealership to buy a Genesis
Professional people

Jessica H.
07/09/2020
The BEST car buying experience ever!
I recently purchased a new G70 from Genesis of Lexington and it was the best car experience I have ever had! Navarre Smith and his team are truly...

Kelly B.
05/01/2020
New Car Purchase
This was by far the best car buying experience that I've ever had. My salesperson, Mr. Bond, was very easy to work with!